NM Governor bans guns in Albuquerque

She looks exactly like i pictured her when i heard this yesterday lol

If her original intention was to increase her national exposure by this foolhardy attempt at mandating........... what only she is capable of determining........ are the acceptable societal standards of right and wrong.........then the actual results of this action must have exceeded even her wildest dreams and expectations.

She has progressed from a little-known state politician to the exalted position of a national laughingstock.

Handy Homemaker Tip: when one leaps onto the national political stage it would be helpful if you don't land flat on your ass and then roll over parked on your face.........just a thought.

1694612599743.png 1694612772733.png

In case anybody was wondering about Tuesday's "Randy Donk" hearing:
"The cases are now in the hands of U.S. District Judge David Urias and U.S. Magistrate Judge Laura Fashing. On Monday, they were assigned to the four lawsuits. Their next step is to figure out if and when to schedule hearings... Urias had scheduled a hearing for Tuesday for the lawsuit filed by the Gun Owners Foundation, Gun Owners of America Inc. and Bernalillo County resident Randy Donk. It was canceled, will be rescheduled"

The linked story is outdated, there are now even more lawsuits, and a TRO hearing scheduled for 1PM today.

Last edited:
1694619186221.png

Not really, but those that I do, it is the first and last time I will ever voluntarily cross paths with them. I do not suffer leftist democrats well in any form or fashion.

View attachment 795691

Not really, but those that I do, it is the first and last time I will ever voluntarily cross paths with them. I do not suffer leftist democrats well in any form or fashion.

I have not thought a lot about the purchase of toasters..........but I have thought a lot about animal welfare on more than one occasion......

1694622475300.png

I just saw this article in my email from a Southern gun owner. The Governor comes across as totally unhinged and clinically deranged. Whoever is advising her should be fired immediately for world class incompetence and impersonating a person with the ability to think in a linear fashion.

This woman is so incredibly lost in the ozone that it is almost impossible to believe that she is an elected governor.............although in view of the performance of the "elected" president maybe this sort of thing just runs in the democratic party these days.........God only knows.......

While her reported statements certainly are cause to raise one's eyebrows a bit...............what totally stuns me is that this whole sordid mess was reported by a CNN anchor........yes.....that's right......the same Communinist News Network that at last count still had 15.....yes.......15 loyal viewers.......talk about unbelievable.......

File this story under man bites dog..........

1694633771272.png

Not sure if anyone posted this satire ha:

Satire or not, Grisham needs to be involuntarily placed under 90 days observation in a mental institution for thinking she could suspend the 2A.

Wonder who will be the first cop/s killed in a gunfight trying to enforce this bullshit dictate?
Sheriff has said his department won’t enforce it. I haven’t seen anything from Albuquerque police chief. It is my understanding that NM passed a law reducing or eliminating qualified immunity so I suspect many police officers will refuse to enforce it.

Also, the NM AG has said that he won’t defend the state in the filed lawsuits because her order is unconstitutional.

Brian Festa On The Huge Win For The 2nd Amendment In New Mexico :

BREAKING: WTP VICTORIOUS IN COURT AGAINST NM GOV. MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM​

Effective at 2:55 p.m. MT today, U.S. District Judge David Herrera Urias issued a temporary restraining order blocking the Executive Order of New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham, which sought to strip the citizens of New Mexico of their right to carry weapons in public, with or without a permit. Our friend (and true Patriot) Steve Bannon was following the story all day from his War Room broadcast, interviewing We The Patriots USA Vice-President and Co-Founder Brian Festa twice today. Watch Brian announce the victory on Steve's show here.

But the battle is far from won. This is only a temporary order, and we will be back in court to argue this at the preliminary injunction hearing on October 3, 2023. Our legal efforts are only made possible by generous donors like you. We were not able to waste time raising funds before filing this lawsuit, so we dipped into our reserves to fund this litigation. We would greatly appreciate it if you would prayerfully consider making a donation to our 2A Legal Fund today, so that we can replenish these funds for this and other Second Amendment litigation. Please also share the donation link with anyone you know who supports our fight to preserve our right to keep and bear arms.​

Back
Top Bottom