• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH- SB88 Veto over ride vote Sept 7.

Hopefully, this win will pave the way for constitutional carry. I want to thank everyone that sent letters/emails to our representatives to get this win for the good guys!!

Thank you for the phone calls/ emails and letters

Phone calls and letters do work ! [smile]
Looks like we made the right choice when we moved ! [thumbsup]

To those that took the time to call or write, I want to extend my thanks.
100% of the emails I received, from non-lobbyists, as a legislator were in favor of the bill. The only email I received against the bill was one from the firm that has been lobbying on behalf of the NHACP.
I suspect the other reps had a similar experience.

-Rep. Hoell

PS. Several Democrats voted to overturn the Veto. Look them up and thank them.
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/bil...1&txtbillnumber=sb88&ddlsponsors=&q=1&lsr=341

PSS. The Republicans in the house who CHOSE to support the governor and SUSTAIN the veto. Maybe a call or two is in order for these fair weather "friends".
Andolina, Donald Strafford 6
Bergevin, Jerry Hillsborough 17
Bolster, Peter Belknap 5
Brown, Julie Strafford 1
Copeland, Timothy Rockingham 13
Drisko, Richard Hillsborough 5
Emerson, Susan Cheshire 7
Fields, Dennis Belknap 2
Flanders, Donald Belknap 4
Johnson, Jane Cheshire 6
Kidder, David Merrimack 1
LeBrun, Donald Hillsborough 26
Lovett, Charlene Sullivan 4
Millham, Alida Belknap 5
Munck, Philip Strafford 2
Murphy, Brian Rockingham 18
Pilliod, James Belknap 5
Richardson, Herbert Coos 2
Russell, David Belknap 6
Sterling, Franklin Cheshire 7
Waddell, James Rockingham 15
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/bil...1&txtbillnumber=sb88&ddlsponsors=&q=1&lsr=341

To those that took the time to call or write, I want to extend my thanks.
100% of the emails I received, from non-lobbyists, as a legislator were in favor of the bill. The only email I received against the bill was one from the firm that has been lobbying on behalf of the NHACP.
I suspect the other reps had a similar experience.

-Rep. Hoell

PS. Several Democrats voted to overturn the Veto. Look them up and thank them.

Thanks and a Tip O'the Stetson™
yo.gif
for your efforts and keeping us so well informed !

So how do we shut off the funding for NHACP?? since they are not supporting the people who employ them i see no further use for them,,, basicly, where do they get their $$ and how do we turn off the spigot??

So how do we shut off the funding for NHACP?? since they are not supporting the people who employ them i see no further use for them,,, basicly, where do they get their $$ and how do we turn off the spigot??

They telemarket and solicit for donations. I'm surprised you've never received a phone call from them. My wife made the mistake of giving them a donation once. After that it took about two years of them calling on a regular basis to convince them we were no longer going to contribute. They still call from time to time we keep giving the "times are tough" excuse.

I can assure you that there is no lack of moonbats in our state that will continue to support them. Unfortunately we can't round them up and send them to MA (as much as I wish we could).

Last edited:
... took about two years of them calling on a regular basis to convince them we were no longer going to contribute. They still call from time to time we keep giving the "times are tough" excuse. ...

I got those calls and told the guy "you don't support me as a gun owner, so I do not support you" CLICK!

k, i get calls from a few law enforcement entitys, and i usually donate, i will be watching for the Sherrifs and chief assoc. from now on, Ther funding from me just ended. My chief is on the chiefs board so he is going to hear about this,,

They telemarket and solicit for donations. I'm surprised you've never received a phone call from them. My wife made the mistake of giving them a donation once. After that it took about two years of them calling on a regular basis to convince them we were no longer going to contribute. They still call from time to time we keep giving the "times are tough" excuse.

I can assure you that there is no lack of moonbats in our state that will continue to support them. Unfortunately we can't round them up and send them to MA (as much as I wish we could).

99% of the police assn telemarketing calls are coming from PROFESSIONAL fundraising companies.

What is pathetic is that the police assn they are raising funds for get (typically) 10-25% of the gross donations.

When I got out of high school, I worked briefly for one of these outfits. My job was to deliver tickets (it was a circus/festival event) to those businesses that donated and collect the money. I got to keep 25% of what I collected. The phone solicitor also got 25% and the promoter got >25%. You do the math!

So when you tell the phone solicitor "you don't support me, I don't support you", those words NEVER get back to those that need to hear them.

Many donate out of fear . . . if they don't, they think that they will be "on a list" for excessive car stops.

Many donate out of hope . . . that the cop that stops them for speeding will let them go because they have the "xxxx police benevolent society" (or similar) stickers on their car. Cops laugh at this stuff, I know as I was one. The only sticker/medallion that gets a cop's attention is the "One Hundred Club" as they truly use the money to support the families of fallen officers.

Even when I was on the PD, when I got those solicitation calls, I refused to donate. Donated a few times to our FD, but NOT to the solicitation. I handed a check to our Fire Chief . . . that way I knew that 100% of my donation went in the right place. I suggest that others do the same if so inclined (for the good guys/gals that support you).

k, i get calls from a few law enforcement entitys, and i usually donate, i will be watching for the Sherrifs and chief assoc. from now on, Ther funding from me just ended. My chief is on the chiefs board so he is going to hear about this,,
Don't donate to ANY of them.

IDK why but my wife regulary gets solicitations from the Ohio Highway Patrolmens' Benevolent Association or some such crap and I toss them in the trash immediately.

Now, does the GOP have a stand-up guy or gal running?
Well, there's Stephen who ran last time. Not bad, but a bit of a non-celebrity, but he was okie dokie. There's Kimball, who has (I think) been done in by the party. There's Ovide Lamontagne who is a staunch R but who has occasionally put forth some positions that aren't quite in the NH "leave me alone" conservative tradition. And then there's every moonbat who thinks they can replace Governor Lynch because they live in Portsmouth and think the whole state's like that (ok, they're not GOP...).

Governor Lynch announced today that he will not be seeking re-election.
Best regards.
My father, who lives in NH, called me and gave me a nyah-nyah today [mad] Can't say I really blame him though lol. I live in a totalitarian regime where my Overlords let me do things they think are safe......[rolleyes]

Now, does the GOP have a stand-up guy or gal running?
No but we should convince Jim Forsythe to run. As far as I can tell, he IS a stand up guy. Not to mention he is wicked smart (professor of aeronautics at the USAF academy). He almost ran for US house but decided against it due to low support. He is currently a state senator for district 4.

http://jimforsythe.com/

as expected, when the vote really counted my Rep (Emerson) went RINO and voted against it, and it seems her e-mail address no longer works so i guess the phone is the next step. Also Sterling in Jaffrey pulled the same,,,,

as expected, when the vote really counted my Rep (Emerson) went RINO and voted against it, and it seems her e-mail address no longer works so i guess the phone is the next step. Also Sterling in Jaffrey pulled the same,,,,

Sorry to hear that. With me living almost on the border of Massachusetts, I thought my representatives would have pulled that. Alas, all but one voted for the override. Along with the reprimands against those who worked with Lynch, we should work to out those who voted against this bill and also the CC bill. Nothing speaks louder than cutting off the money supply.

I believe this is the first veto he has had overridden.

Boo-hoo. I'm taking my marbles and going home

Don't have the time to look it up right now, but this certainly isn't the 1st, I believe he has has an entire string of vetos overturned recently.

And yes, Lynch, please do go home, no marbles left anyway.

Today's Lowell Sun has an article about the overide of SB88. Lynch is saying that the law is "Reckless". Then the Chief from Hudson "Lavoie" is also running his useless pie hole. This is all the more reason to tell the police depts to find somewhere else to train and qualify. They are not quiting on this after we have spoken. So now it is time to tell them to STFU.

If someone could hyperlink the article, I would appreciate It. Thank You in advance.

PS: Hey Lynch! You lost, so STFU. You are such a F***ING LOSER.

http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_18927847

It's the lead story on the web site [puke]

Back
Top Bottom