New Smith & Wesson CSX Single Action 9mm "leaked"

To me this is a swing and a miss, at least so far. A 1911 manual of arms, minus the grip safety, isn't where the market is right now. It's for smaller, easily concealed, 9mm guns. That's why there are so many striker fired Glock like pistols out there. I have a Mossberg MC1sc that fills that niche nicely when I'm out of state and don't want to carry one of my hard to replace S&W 3rd Gens.

Not that they would listen to me, but if they built that as a first shot DA, subsequent shot SA pistol, it would sell more. It would be the 21st Century version of the CS9.

I'm holding out for a glock 1911
Glock? That would be chambered in, what, a Florbert rimfire caliber?
4gyp3j.jpg

Not that they would listen to me, but if they built that as a first shot DA, subsequent shot SA pistol, it would sell more. It would be the 21st Century version of the CS9.
Ding ding ding.

It's going to be funny if CSX has their identity trademarked and S&W's lawyers f***ed up their due diligence.
Well now, aren’t you a smart legal mind.

CSX is the moniker of many, many items, products and things.

Pass on this. If my carry gun has an external safety, I certainly don't want it to be a tiny lever like this one.
Similar bitch I had on the Sig P365 series is the manual safety - it should have been a bit more pronounced than it is. I ended up getting a 365XL without the manual safety for that reason. YMMV.

Similar bitch I had on the Sig P365 series is the manual safety - it should have been a bit more pronounced than it is. I ended up getting a 365XL without the manual safety for that reason. YMMV.
I’ve never understood why anybody would want a safety on a DA/SA pistol.

The 365XL is so nice, I’ve carried one for a couple years. A few months back I added the Trijicon RMRCC and it’s basically perfect.

Monday morning. S&W headquarters.
Emergency meeting:

"Uh-oh guys. I think we messed up again.
NES hates it. Especially that Latin singer guy. Broccoli---something? Yea, he really hates it."
Church_of_Broccoli.jpg
IMG_2012.JPG

View attachment 558452
IMG_2012.JPG

Waiting for the first "I'd hit it" post about the picture

Back
Top Bottom