New Policy - Merrimack, NH

Too many sheep from MA pollute Nashua. I had a few stares at a restaurant within spitting distance of MA when I was open carrying one day.
How did you know they were from MA? Or is MA just the Boogie Man for anything wrong in NH?

I saw guys open-carrying in Fort Benning GA that got stares. Some people don't assume that every person who has a gun is automatically a saint.

I get that too. People are so distracted by my Adonis-like body that they don't even notice I'm carrying.

See?[smile]

Last edited:
Call it an educated guess given the number of cars from MA in the parking lot. I was close to the Pheasant Lane Mall, but still on the NH side [grin]

It's hyprocritical isn't it? People travel from Mass. and other states to NH to circumvent their own state laws requiring them to pay sales tax and then complain about the lack of laws in NH.[hmmm]

OC prep

A couple of weeks notice will give people enough time to accessorize accordingly.
1) Which one should be carried?
2) Shoulder or hip mount? Is shoulder still in fashion?
3) Gee, I hope nobody else is wearing the same one...
4) Is a 1911 really EVER out of style?
5) Is bright stainless the new OD Green?
6) Can you wear the same equipment to two OC events?

A couple of weeks notice will give people enough time to accessorize accordingly.

When two people see each other wearing the same rig, much like the same dress at a party, does one say to the other, "one of us has to go home and change." I am so there.

I plan on using a hip mount and carry my nickle plated Browning Hi-Power. I may even buff the finish a bit to make it even a bit more shiny than normal. [smile]

any ma**h*** that goes to this event is a tool.

[devil2]

if you want to open carry, lets do it at the state house... maybe organize a "gun nut" parade, apply for a special interest group protection(s) and get our own awareness day.... maybe even a state holiday

oh and count me out... i'm way to busy.... [rofl]

[pot]

any ma**h*** that goes to this event is a tool.

[devil2]

if you want to open carry, lets do it at the state house... maybe organize a "gun nut" parade, apply for a special interest group protection(s) and get our own awareness day.... maybe even a state holiday

oh and count me out... i'm way to busy.... [rofl]

[pot]
Ghillie thong parade!

what exactly does a bunch of out of staters open carrying in an adjacent state where open carry is legal acccomplish?

does it make the out of staters feel like they're striking a blow for 2a rights? if so, why? that right is secure here.

if so, why don't they open carry in their own state where a large group of people doing something ordinarily frowned upon might make a difference?

or is this just another form of LARPing? pretending to stand for something, feeling the rush of doing something out of the ordinary, but not actually taking any legal risk?

seriously... open carry is legal in MA. sure, sure... i know, you're actually risking something if you attempt it, but isn't that the point of protest? risking something for the reward?

According to the rumor, there is a risk associated with OC in Merrimack. The risk of detainment. Plus, if the rumor is true, I really want to see the look on the Merrimack officers faces when the have to detain 20 guys with guns lol.

According to the rumor, there is a risk associated with OC in Merrimack. The risk of detainment. Plus, if the rumor is true, I really want to see the look on the Merrimack officers faces when the have to detain 20 guys with guns lol.

There's been no verification of this.

Yeah, a civil demonstration based on a rumor, seems like a way to waste a day...Why not just go to the range and go shooting? If there were a real threat and a call for MA residents to support our NH brothers-in-arms, I'd drive up in a second. This whole thing seems like a Doobie-Fest and resident or not - I'd not want to be associated with his 'causes' on any level...

what exactly does a bunch of out of staters open carrying in an adjacent state where open carry is legal acccomplish?

does it make the out of staters feel like they're striking a blow for 2a rights? if so, why? that right is secure here.

if so, why don't they open carry in their own state where a large group of people doing something ordinarily frowned upon might make a difference?

or is this just another form of LARPing? pretending to stand for something, feeling the rush of doing something out of the ordinary, but not actually taking any legal risk?

seriously... open carry is legal in MA. sure, sure... i know, you're actually risking something if you attempt it, but isn't that the point of protest? risking something for the reward?

i just wanna wear my drop leg and chest rig w/o being called names!!!!

[smile]

inside information from who? the Merrimack PD? a selectman? or some dude you know who got it from his brother's sister's cousin? if you want, i can verify this information for you with a 30 second phone call.

If you can verify or bust this with a quick call timber then make it happen! If it's bs then it's a waste of a thread, if it's true than I'd say it's cause for an open carry event.

yep. still up to the OP to make a simple phone call and verify this inside info versus rabble rousing. doubt that'll happen though. too much fun to stir folks up on the internet with false info.

How can you accuse the OP of rousting folks on the internet when you yourself said you could verify the information, and yet still have failed to do so? I would simply like to see the confirmation or dismissal of this rumor - as you said you could provide.

Back
Top Bottom