NH - Governor's race

Who will win the New Hampshire gubernatorial election in November?

• Kelly Ayotte (R)

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Chuck Morse (R)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Shaun Fife (MAJI)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joyce Craig (D)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Cinde Warmington (D)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Jon Kiper (D)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vermin 'Love' Supreme (?)

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
WMUR's "CloseUP" this morning broadcast interviews with the two front-runner candidates in the gubernatorial race, Kelly Ayotte and Maura Joyce Craig. Not sure when clips from today's showing will be streaming.
  • Kelly was evasive about "mass deportation" and defensive about her record on abortion and IVF.
  • Joyce wants to "stop" AR-15s and "assault rifles" (no surprise), won't talk about confiscation, just "We're going to stop it"
I am concerned that Chuck Morse will fail to realize the left is using him to "bolduc" Kelly Ayotte.

Would it really be the worst thing if Vermin won?

Even if he were awful, the system (mostly) self corrects after a while. Although our polarized political factions have distorted that lately. (last 50 years or so)

The Republican Party controls the offices of governor, secretary of state, attorney general, and both chambers of the state legislature. Its fine right now. Dems have a tough road with all their wins in the last 3 years. If Ayotte wins the primary, she may not get all the conservative/libertarian votes she thinks shes getting.

[rofl]

Considering NH’s Federal representatives are all bluer than a Smurf’s ass and as deranged as MA Ivy League kooks I wouldn’t be too complacent that NH won’t lose one state election to the commies; and then go hard left legislatively as donkey dick tries to f*** everything it can up to never lose power again.

The only saving grace NH has is the part time legislature.

Frankly, I expect it will come down to 2 viable candidates plus the "others" and I will vote defensively. As much as I might want to support a 3rd party candidate, such a vote would only be a personal gesture, no better than virtue signally while putting the state at risk. Ultimately my personal feelings matter less than what will protect the state.

All politicians are scum anyway, so that zeros out.

The result will depend on how cheaty they're permitted to go.

In most places, the Donkeytron Cheat-O-Matic is principally comprised of:
- Automagic voter registration, to get names on the checklist;
- Fraud-By-Mail, to remove authentication and chain-of-custody of ballots;
- and Ballot Harvesting, to tie those two together.

The New Hampshire peculiar Achilles heel is the Pinky-Swear, whether by the college kiddies or those busloads from Massatwoshits all "residing" at the same apartment in Manchester. That and the (two-residence) cutie-pies from New York, Maryland, or DC in places like Viewtaxonia.

I know that as AG, Ayotte defended the state's preemption over two towns, I don't remember which one did which, whether it was Pelham or Windham. One passed an ordinance that banned trapping and the other banned the discharge of firearms. Ayotte told both towns that state law preempted those ordinances.

I know that as AG, Ayotte defended the state's preemption over two towns, I don't remember which one did which, whether it was Pelham or Windham. One passed an ordinance that banned trapping and the other banned the discharge of firearms. Ayotte told both towns that state law preempted those ordinances.
That’s exactly what I said as a committee member that overturned an anti hunting zone in town here.
State law prevails.

Not saying Kelly is a great old school republican or anything, just that she is much a more viable candidate in the general election than Chuck, in part due to the same factors which might cost her the primary -- her withdrawn endorsement of Trump during the 2016 Access Hollywood controversy versus his unquestioning all-in support for Trump.
Would it really be the worst thing if Vermin won? Even if he were awful, the system (mostly) self corrects after a while.
Vermin would be less crazy than Jon Kiper.
I know that as AG, Ayotte defended the state's preemption over two towns...
...open carry is regarded as a Right, and though any citizen may call the police if they observe someone carrying a gun openly, that citizen's 'annoyance and alarm' does not override the Right to carry openly...
-- Office of Kelly Ayotte, AG of NH, circa 2005

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom