Dem wins Kentucky Governor's Race Again

Yeah I guess Kentucky voters vote the AG and SOS Republicans in a landslide but vote for a lockdown Democrat in by a pretty large margin for Governor. That makes no sense but like politicians always say, the voters are stupid.

Voters aren't stupid - they vote for whom they like. Remember that mASS has had far more years with Republican governors than Damnocrap in the last 30 years. Same situation, different state.

So any time that a politician that you don’t like wins you claim it is election fraud without any evidence?

Yes. Of course. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that the entire NFL has had a major conspiracy campaign against the New England Patriots to ensure they don't win despite having the best QB and the best OL and DL in football. I mean, it's no question. The Pats are 100% the best team in football and there is a conspiracy to stop them from winning.

[rofl]
From the FoxNews article:

Not everyone votes by party line.

Ezzactly! Everyone here thinks that EVERYONE with an R next to their name in teh voter rolls thinks exactly like them. They don't. There is a continuum of voters from left to right. What their voter-card says is forcing into a binary choice that does not reflect anything of what they believe.

Sure, blame the younger generation. Because all those that are 18-25 clearly voted for sh*t Presidents, Governors, reps and Senators in the early 2K, 90s, 80s, 70s ... right?
I certainly voted for plenty of shit candidates in my younger days many of whom were elected. Only in middle age did I start to see what I was falling for.

Voters aren't stupid - they vote for whom they like. Remember that mASS has had far more years with Republican governors than Damnocrap in the last 30 years. Same situation, different state.

Yes. Of course. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that the entire NFL has had a major conspiracy campaign against the New England Patriots to ensure they don't win despite having the best QB and the best OL and DL in football. I mean, it's no question. The Pats are 100% the best team in football and there is a conspiracy to stop them from winning.

[rofl]

Ezzactly! Everyone here thinks that EVERYONE with an R next to their name in teh voter rolls thinks exactly like them. They don't. There is a continuum of voters from left to right. What their voter-card says is forcing into a binary choice that does not reflect anything of what they believe.
Agree to disagree. Voters are very stupid. It's one of the only things that's extremely consequential and most voters are single issue voters who do no research and vote for someone cuz "they like the way they look:

Like it or not, abortion is going to cost Republicans everything. It has proven time and again to be a massively polarizing topic, and as important a single issue as 2A rights are to some. We're getting to the point where it becomes an existential question - baby killing or control of .gov?

Everyone’s looking to blame something for yesterday’s blue wave. The country has been moving culturally left for two decades and vote-from-couch, media propaganda, and state interference have accelerated the process. This outcome should be of no surprise.

Voters aren't stupid - they vote for whom they like.

Voters aren't stupid yet 81,000,000 of them elected literally the dumbest president in the history of this nation.

Your average American voter is a retard because the average American is a retard, you'll NEVER convince me otherwise.

Voters aren't stupid yet 81,000,000 of them elected literally the dumbest president in the history of this nation.

Your average American voter is a retard because the average American is a retard, you'll NEVER convince me otherwise.

he is such a two faced hack, it is something, but he is still funny.

You’re supposed to put “81 million” in quotation marks

Everyone’s looking to blame something for yesterday’s blue wave. The country has been moving culturally left for two decades and vote-from-couch, media propaganda, and state interference have accelerated the process. This outcome should be of no surprise.
This outcome should never even be possible to arrive at. There should be ONE ELECTION DAY, IN PERSON, EXCEPT FOR DEPLOYED MILITARY AND LEGITIMATELY PRE ARRANGED ABSENTEE BALLOTS which are signed for, FILLED OUT and sealed by the city or county clerk, with valid identification presented, proving residency for the polling place where voting.

Every time they introduce another aspect or avenue into the voting procedure, it advances the ability for the system to be hacked and or abused.

This outcome should never even be possible to arrive at. There should be ONE ELECTION DAY, IN PERSON, EXCEPT FOR DEPLOYED MILITARY AND LEGITIMATELY PRE ARRANGED ABSENTEE BALLOTS which are signed for, FILLED OUT and sealed by the city or county clerk, with valid identification presented, proving residency for the polling place where voting.

Every time they introduce another aspect or avenue into the voting procedure, it advances the ability for the system to be hacked and or abused.
Exception only for deployed military......and they should have to mail their ballots two weeks early so they can be counted on Election Day.

Outside of your TDS individuals, 38 million of them just voted for Biden because they could not stand another 4 years of Trump - especially as he got more and more insane as we got closer to the election. He had a LOCK. Couldn't let it go. Blames everyone else. It was 100% him not being able to SHUT THE F UP!

Outside of your TDS individuals, 38 million of them just voted for Biden because they could not stand another 4 years of Trump - especially as he got more and more insane as we got closer to the election. He had a LOCK. Couldn't let it go. Blames everyone else. It was 100% him not being able to SHUT THE F UP!
Ok, but many voted against Trump because the intelligence agencies and media colluded to disseminate propaganda that only stupid people would believe. E.g, Trump is a Russian asset, Trump is responsible for all China-flu deaths, etc etc

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the Republican governor nominee in Kentucky supports that states total ban on abortion. The Dems ran a TV ad with a woman who was raped at 12 by her step father. Under the Rs no abortion would be allowed.

This is a loser issue that will have collateral damage for gun owners.

Here is an unlocked link that will get you past the paywall:

Abortion-Rights Supporters Rack Up Victories, Putting GOP in Bind for 2024

from within:

From within:
In Kentucky, a state that former President Donald Trump won twice by more than 25 percentage points, voters re-elected Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear and rejected Republican Attorney General Daniel Cameron, who supports the state’s near-total ban on abortion. Beshear had run one of the sharpest abortion-related ads of the year, featuring a young woman who says she was raped by her stepfather at age 12.
“This is to you, Daniel Cameron,’’ she says to the camera. “To tell a 12-year-old girl she must have the baby of her stepfather who raped her is unthinkable.”

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the Republican governor nominee in Kentucky supports that states total ban on abortion. The Dems ran a TV ad with a woman who was raped at 12 by her step father. Under the Rs no abortion would be allowed.

This is a loser issue that will have collateral damage for gun owners.

Here is an unlocked link that will get you past the paywall:

Abortion-Rights Supporters Rack Up Victories, Putting GOP in Bind for 2024

from within:

From within:
In Kentucky, a state that former President Donald Trump won twice by more than 25 percentage points, voters re-elected Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear and rejected Republican Attorney General Daniel Cameron, who supports the state’s near-total ban on abortion. Beshear had run one of the sharpest abortion-related ads of the year, featuring a young woman who says she was raped by her stepfather at age 12.
“This is to you, Daniel Cameron,’’ she says to the camera. “To tell a 12-year-old girl she must have the baby of her stepfather who raped her is unthinkable.”
The R’s have to give up on calling for ANY ban. That will never help/win. The best a candidate can do is call for a time limit (Say 15 weeks), with exceptions for truly medical purposes (still births, etc), incest or rape.
This issue will be used against all Rs over the next year and we better find a way to deal with it.
I mean the left is insane, the Ohio constitution will now be modified to allow abortion up to and including “viability outside the womb”. How do you counter that? That goes way beyond Roe v Wade.

Like it or not, abortion is going to cost Republicans everything. It has proven time and again to be a massively polarizing topic, and as important a single issue as 2A rights are to some. We're getting to the point where it becomes an existential question - baby killing or control of .gov?
Mid 50's bored housewives/lesbians/man haters/women's rights groups who will never have children anyway, want baby killing at all costs.

The same group of mindless cxnts, and their beta husbands and partners just don't want you to have an AR-15 because children might get killed.

This is what we are dealing with and they are obviously mentally fxcking retarded.

Kill your babies, I could give a fxck less, we are bringing in plenty of illegals to replace them, just dont fxck with my gun rights. But do you honestly think that would happen....No.

Again, where Derek says most of American voters are retarded. I cannot disagree.

He was very popular with most of MA residents. That doesn’t mean that everyone in the state liked him.
Most of MA residents are retarded idiots obviously, because we are a one party state that elects morons to take away our freedoms.

Well, I guess we are free to kill babies and spend billions to house illegals, coddle welfare a**h***s, kill kids with drugs....all with our tax money. That's important.

Last edited:
The fact that he was a RINO and the state is mostly democrats only helped.
I wasn’t a fan.
This is a very liberal state. A conservative can’t win statewide office in MA. But regardless of our personal opinions of Baker, the polls were correct — he was a very popular governor.

A conservative can’t win statewide office in MA.
Tell me something I don't know. A RINO isn't better than any Dem though. Real change will only happen when that statement becomes false.

For all the people staying here and fighting this is why your wasting your time and so haven't I wasted my time and energy.

The attitude that a real conservative can't win will make sure they can't.....it may be the truth, but its also a failed thinking.

That and illegal alien voter fraud will keep this party a one party state forever.

This is a very liberal state. A conservative can’t win statewide office in MA. But regardless of our personal opinions of Baker, the polls were correct — he was a very popular governor.
A conservative won’t even get an ounce of traction in MA. You’re only stating the obvious.

I also wasn't saying the polls were incorrect. Faker was a popular guy with a bunch of idiots, that is absolutely true.

Last edited:
A conservative won’t even get an ounce of traction in MA. You’re only stating the obvious.
Our Republican Party Leaders think putting up a RINO to win is better than trying and losing with a real conservative. Its not.

The RINO just gets used as a lackey to float to the media the fake fallacy that we are bi partisan, and blame him/her on shit that goes south, because they are totally a lame fxcking duck.
Anyone that can't see that is dumb.

We are best letting it all fail with the democrats like it is now with the billions of taxpayer dollars being sucked out on illegal immigration and letting it fail with them.

At some point someone might take notice that the R votes are always tend to be for more freedom and fiscal responsibility.

But by then most makers will have left the state and it will be a tax raising, welfare skid, illegal alien money sucking death spiral.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom