New Acquisitions November

IMG_0163.jpg

Yugo SKS in a Spike CBRPS bullpup chassis

118qcxz.jpg

2nrkmll.jpg

Does that fold up into a suitcase? Pretty wild looking, right down to the double pistol grips and the trigger.

I kinda like the double pistol grip. It kinda feels like it melds 2 pistol grips and an angled foregrip melded into one device. Feels pretty tacticool in a good way.

in short... horrible lol. It needs some work on my part. How it works is a physical bar are rides inside the chassis from the new trigger all the way back to the original trigger that is now in the buttstock.

Oh wow. Are you going to or have you already smoothed out your original trigger. I know they can start out pretty heavy.

in short... horrible lol. It needs some work on my part. How it works is a physical bar are rides inside the chassis from the new trigger all the way back to the original trigger that is now in the buttstock.

Try to figure out a way to convert it to a pull trigger vs a push.
It will take out the slack from it flexing

Oh wow. Are you going to or have you already smoothed out your original trigger. I know they can start out pretty heavy.

I want to bring it out to the range to try it out first to see how it feels with live ammo instead of snap caps. I do really like how the ergonomics changed. It is pretty comfortable to hold single handed and the center of balance is much closer to the body when holding it.

I might get another of the CBRPS chassis for the mosin, but i can't shake the weird feeling of spending almost 2x the cost of the rifle for a tacticool chassis when i can get a boyd's.

I want one. Where can you get on in Mass.?

That is not a question that should be asked on the forum if it isn't on the EOPS List (I haven't looked).

Just ask the dealers you do business with, they are the final arbiter of what they will or will not transfer anyway.

As much as I wish it was, its not a full auto AC556. Instead its a hard to find pre-ban GB (Government Bayonet) model. Now to hopefully dig up a sling and M7 bayonet at the Holbrook show tomorrow. [grin]
Very cool Ray. [thumbsup]

No gun this month (yet) but some useful bits 'n pieces

2 boxes plus 5 rounds of these

and 3 boxes of 15 rds on stripper clips of those

for a total of 38 bucks at last week's collectors meeting.

Then came the real bargains, bought at an auction platform:
$1.25 for this mag and the training round; got to check it out for markings once I have it in hand

$ 3.75 for those two and the training rounds. Nothing, a kerosene bath and 0000 steel wool can't fix

The seller claims to have another 30 mags and, as he is in my neck of the woods, will likely be rid of them when
we possibly meet next week. No such thing as having too many mags[smile]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom