• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions November

A new to me M&P 9c courtesy of a nice NES member. Have now completed the trilogy of the Full Size 9, the Shield and this:

54412278d1f231bb29d20451c4597788.jpg

You'll love shooting both. I had a M38 and then got a 91/59. I sold the M38 because they are very similar. If there are other people at the range, they'll be surprised at the fireball when you light the first round off!

c1029fd14d6fbd199710251d3d003a63.jpg

Got my first Mosin week & 1/2 ago. Great looking M38. Also just won a beautiful looking 91/59 off GB an hour ago.

You'll love shooting both. I had a M38 and then got a 91/59. I sold the M38 because they are very similar. If there are other people at the range, they'll be surprised at the fireball when you light the first round off!

I took it out to HSC last Saturday, clear cold morning, no one around!!!! I have a few Swiss K31's and a bunch of Swedish Mausers, love them all. Now, this it my first Mosin and I've never been around one on the range. I would describe the first shot as follows: "If the God of Thunder had a child with a chemically imbalanced woman, the offspring would be a Mosin"!!!! LOUD and Awesome.......

I took it out to HSC last Saturday, clear cold morning, no one around!!!! I have a few Swiss K31's and a bunch of Swedish Mausers, love them all. Now, this it my first Mosin and I've never been around one on the range. I would describe the first shot as follows: "If the God of Thunder had a child with a chemically imbalanced woman, the offspring would be a Mosin"!!!! LOUD and Awesome.......

I have a K31, which is great to shoot. I have several Enfields, which are even better. Smooth as butter action, very little recoil for a round that's about the same as the 30.06. The Mosin is a much different animal, especially in a short barrel. The full length barrel guns are not nearly as rough, but they aren't in the class of the K31 or the Enfields.

Damnit I love me a mosin! Just bought my fourth today, a 1927 Tula hex. I'll snag a picture when the wife isn't around. Trying to keep this one on the DL. Also scoped a Nikon prostaff 3-9x40 rimfire. Now to mount it on the 10/22.

Got some extra foam for my pelican cases, did an AR setup, and a setup in my $20 yard sale pelican 1500 case for NV gear.

Last edited:
Dude, today I was watching a video on YouTube about First Spear's new Kraken Diveable Plate Carrier that is rigged up to attach a rebreather unit. I immediately thought of you. When are you going to get one?!

[wink]

Got some extra foam for my pelican cases, did an AR setup, and a setup in my $20 yard sale pelican 1500 case for NV gear.

Very nice. How did you cut the foam so cleanly?

Electric carving knife from Walmart lol

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, today I was watching a video on YouTube about First Spear's new Kraken Diveable Plate Carrier that is rigged up to attach a rebreather unit. I immediately thought of you. When are you going to get one?!

[wink]

Lololol

Very nice. How did you cut the foam so cleanly?

Electric carving knife from Walmart lol

- - - Updated - - -

ETA:

[STRIKE=undefined]I thought you had something like this is looks so clean: http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/super-hotwire-foam-cutter-758342/[/STRIKE]

View attachment 121199

I just read this thread and see that the one I posted would not work well at all. Hell of a thread it you are looking to build a wire cutter though.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/292695_Cutting_Gun_Case_Foam__lots_of_photos_.html&page=1

Last edited:
Un-numbered P.08 trigger bar believed to be a spare (Waffenmeister-Teil), advertised as "unknown part", scored for a buck and a quarter.
No such thing as having too many spares for them old ladies....

I didn't feel like starting December New Acquisitions thread... lol

Bought this because it looks like it could scare people.

2014-11-04.png

DISCLAIMER: I can whip out a badge and yell SAME TEAM when SWAT arrives. hahahahaha
Not sure how effective it will be.

kind of kidding... kind of serious.

I didn't feel like starting December New Acquisitions thread... lol

Bought this because it looks like it could scare people.

2014-11-04.png

DISCLAIMER: I can whip out a badge and yell SAME TEAM when SWAT arrives. hahahahaha
Not sure how effective it will be.

kind of kidding... kind of serious.

Wtf the logo on the back

Back
Top Bottom