• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions November

Two boxes (one unopened) of World War II era .45 ACP ammo, courtesy of GeorgeD, perfect to go with last month's 1924 Colt acquisition. Also, retrieved my EDC Glock 36 from Lou at Business End Customs, with a nice trigger guard undercut and Trijicon night sights.

Finally, a glass of Johnny Walker Double Black to go with today's cigar delivery, which included some My Uzi Weighs A Ton.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414889807.560341.jpg

5.11 plate carrier, maxpedition ar pouches, maxpedition shotgun shell holder, 5 preban ar mags, glock 27 gen 4, and I will post the other acquisitions this week when UPS delivers my midway order! Figured my range gear is what needed attention this month and would like to try a competition next season or hora dolor!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 184
Haha thanks! It's a ndm-86 imported by CJA, in 7.62x54. The arsenal mark that was present has been ground down prior to importation. Matching except for the bolt (long story, big fiasco) and has the original scope can and all the accessories. She has some scuffs and has obviously been shot a lot but is in good shape considering it's age. As soon as my buddy uploads the pictures he took I'll post some more.

Latest addition to the Glock family living in my safe. New to me G30. Great shooter, and accurate as hell. Police trade, couldn't have had more than a few hundred rounds fired.

G30.jpg

Haha thanks! It's a ndm-86 imported by CJA, in 7.62x54. The arsenal mark that was present has been ground down prior to importation. Matching except for the bolt (long story, big fiasco) and has the original scope can and all the accessories. She has some scuffs and has obviously been shot a lot but is in good shape considering it's age. As soon as my buddy uploads the pictures he took I'll post some more.

Convince Matt to stay up for a NES shoot.

5.11 plate carrier, maxpedition ar pouches, maxpedition shotgun shell holder, 5 preban ar mags, glock 27 gen 4, and I will post the other acquisitions this week when UPS delivers my midway order! Figured my range gear is what needed attention this month and would like to try a competition next season or hora dolor!

Is that a Comcast tactical remote?

Not a gun but over 300 years old and something to add to the curio cabinet.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415063073331.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415063073331.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 237
I picked these two up this weekend. One in Pennsylvania and the other here. I paid $1 difference in price. The one I got in PA cast me the extra dollar. They are older 10/22's with metal everything, not the new plastic crap. They also don't have that magazine release extension which I dislike. They were made in 1983 and 1975.

0102029dd7f50a16c9a55a7defca0168a2b79cd083_zpse4a2e76a.jpg

Last edited:
I picked these two up this weekend. One in Pennsylvania and the other here. I paid $1 difference in price. The one I got in PA cast me the extra dollar. They are older 10/22's with metal everything, not the new plastic crap. They also don't have that magazine release extension which I dislike. They were made in 1983 and 1975.

0102029dd7f50a16c9a55a7defca0168a2b79cd083_zpse4a2e76a.jpg

nice looking rifles. I love the simplicity of the 10-22......don't own one yet but will someday. I'm still stuck on my fondness for my henry lever action 22lr.

Last edited:
Two for the month:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415318406.631474.jpg

A pre-owned M&P 9mm full size, with full stipple and whitened lettering. And to go with that, a holster from 1441 gear. Their Paratus holster is one of the nicest riding owb kydex pieces I've seen. This is in black carbon fiber, with the optional concho, "don't tread on me". I have one identical, but plain black for my XDMs, so I just had to get one for this pistol.

Back
Top Bottom