• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions November 2023

now to find a 50ae barrel.....

View attachment 821834
Nice to see more members becoming desert eagle owners. I think since you have an older MKVII model you will need a new MKXIX slide and barrel to fit that frame. Available from magnum research if you call them.
I would also call and give them the serial number to confirm which model it is. I don’t believe it’s a MKI

380 Makarov. Because Boris my AK needed a gal pal.
what an annoying import mark they do these days. sn#... doesn't the n of sn mean #
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Do suppressor's count?

Submitted April 17 - approved Nov 10th Dead Air Wolfman. Checked my emails before bed last night as I always do and was pleasantly surprised to see my approval 😁
Got it home today, unboxed it and immediately put my Tri Lug Adapter on that bad boy

I'm new to the suppressor world so didn't know what to expect. Was a little louder than I would have thought, but still shootable without hearing protection.

Shot it in both 7.5" and 5" (with wipe) and didn't notice much of a difference in db

Host Firearm : CZ Scorpion View attachment 815829View attachment 815830View attachment 815831View attachment 815832View attachment 815833
Are you shooting subsonics? If not you’re in for a nice surprise

Are you shooting subsonics? If not you’re in for a nice surprise
No not at first, then someone I know asked me if I was shooting subs. I was shooting 115/124's... Switched to 147 and 165's and man what a difference! The steel ringing and the action of the gun is much louder than the actual shot. All you hear is thump thump thump lol

Nice to see more members becoming desert eagle owners. I think since you have an older MKVII model you will need a new MKXIX slide and barrel to fit that frame. Available from magnum research if you call them.
I would also call and give them the serial number to confirm which model it is. I don’t believe it’s a MKI
Didn't even realize that was an older model until I noticed frame was marked 41/44 mag. So I wouldn't think any of the new barrels would fit unfortunately. But i dont really know. I got my barrel from Kahr, now i hope it fits properly. I'm picking mine up Saturday! Can't wait.

yep, just called and ordered the slide/piston/recoil assembly for it, you were right about it all haha thanks!

Just got a 50 cal barrel off of the Kahr website. They are selling off blems. I can't even find the blem on my barrel. Try looking there. They are selling out fast.
I got the polished chrome blem, it's already here, and I too struggle to find even a polish smudge on this thing, not bad at all

Had a Remington Nylon 66 handed down to me. Looks to be pre serial number build but I'll look it over better when I have time. Needs a good cleaning but appears to be in good working order.
First gun I ever shot. My father bought it brand new with his own money when he was 15. I can't even fathom how many rounds have gone through that gun.

I saw one at Cabela's in Hudson the other day in the used gun room....$400

wow that’s bizarre. I literally cannot post the link. I copy the link paste it in my post then click on post reply and it says oops we ran into a problem. Weird
I had that same issue sending a link to a member via a PM

I had to alter parts of the link. I.e. vvv, dot c0m

It errored over and over. And it was nothing weird or suspect.

Back
Top Bottom