• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions December 2023

It's been a week and no one has bought anything? Here is my contribution. Had a 20% discount so I went for it:
Zuca bags are phantastic. I've had one for 10+ years and it just keeps on going. It has rollerskate wheels, though, not those big things like the photo. But even so, it handles Boston sidewalks and cobblestones with aplomb (business use, calling on clients in the city, carrying electronic equipment and computers in the bag).

Picked this up this weekend. A Sig P320 in 40 caliber. But by the end of the coming week it will be a 357sig AXG! I'll post a second pic of what it "should" look like by next weekend when the parts for conversion show up. There will be a couple more changes from the rendition. I'll post actual when I get it together. Can't wait!

Attachments

• 20231207_204221.jpg
    20231207_204221.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20231207_203800_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_203800_Chrome.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 23
Picked this up this weekend. A Sig P320 in 40 caliber. But by the end of the coming week it will be a 357sig AXG! I'll post a second pic of what it "should" look like by next weekend when the parts for conversion show up. There will be a couple more changes from the rendition. I'll post actual when I get it together. Can't .wait!
Nice, I have a P320 Compact in .357 Sig. I added the Wilson Grip module and it made a big change. I also have a full size .357 Conversion I haven’t used yet.

Second one in three days. Found the P89 Ruger with box. Papers, and three mags at my local pawn shop for $300 out the door. It went home with me.
I've got the old model, seen below. Lots of mags, a nice old Galco Jack Ass rig and paddle holster for it. Wanted to pair it with the Ruger original PC-9 Carbine but never got around to it. That and the PC-4, for the .40 cal, were supposed to be Ruger's foot in the door for LEO contracts. It didn't go well. In the past few years, they are trying again with the new PC Carbine line.

Enjoy it. They are tanks. Matt
1702322024284.png

On Friday we cleaned out the ammo from an old friend's house which is going up for sale as he'll stay at a nursing home.
Personally I've bought 800 rds of .30 M1 Carbine at a reasonable price for both of us. 600 IMI Samson, 100 Hirtenberger, 100 GECO

Have one on order. Not sure when it will arrive, it was backordered

When I ordered mine direct from Garmin their website said an estimated 8-12 weeks delivery, but it arrived in just over 4.

When I ordered mine direct from Garmin their website said an estimated 8-12 weeks delivery, but it arrived in just over 4.
I believe I ordered mine direct as well. I havnt noticed if I'v been charged yet, I think I used GayPal credit to pay.

Back
Top Bottom