• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions November 2023

Wow, nicely cared for. Looks to be in excellent condition. Congratulations.

I have wanted a S&W Model 41 for some time and saw a flier for this one at our club when I went to the last BOD meeting. Good price and also in excellent condition so I couldn't pass it up. Another BOD member expressed interest in it but I made the first call and secured it. :D

pro-kdtfHIyF.jpeg pro-V9eqARFS.jpeg

Last edited:

I have wanted a S&W Model 41 for some time and saw a flier for this one at our club when I went to the last BOD meeting. Good price and also in excellent condition so I couldn't pass it up. Another BOD member expressed interest in it but I made the first call and secured it. :D
Sweet! Though your current target 22 is a tack driver!

Well in light of All Saints’ Day, I guess I will say this is new to me. It started as a mass p320 carry that one of my best friends purchased an whil back. Unfortunately he passed away last spring and his wife passed it on to me. I have given it a make over and named it Niner after my friend, Big J, The self proclaimed prince of PR.

Shoots nice and smooth, and is a great fit overall. Operates much like my 1911 and 2011 with the safety and grip.

7847FB56-6762-4D95-A931-6CE3E8003869.jpeg

Do suppressor's count?

Submitted April 17 - approved Nov 10th Dead Air Wolfman. Checked my emails before bed last night as I always do and was pleasantly surprised to see my approval 😁
Got it home today, unboxed it and immediately put my Tri Lug Adapter on that bad boy

I'm new to the suppressor world so didn't know what to expect. Was a little louder than I would have thought, but still shootable without hearing protection.

Shot it in both 7.5" and 5" (with wipe) and didn't notice much of a difference in db

Host Firearm : CZ Scorpion IMG_20231111_191047.jpg IMG_20231111_190244.jpg IMG20231111160647.jpg IMG20231111160816.jpg IMG20231111160834.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 812981View attachment 812982
Beautiful wood on that. Very sweet!

How are you liking the p10f? Been eyeing one of those (or the c).
I very much like it. I’ve only put about 200 rds through it on one range trip but so far it’s very accurate, provides easy target acquisition, has light recoil, aggressive grips, and a low bore axis. It’s a very good deal.

Got the slides in for the C and S too.

EC142AB1-8B3B-4F51-93EF-7961D5E4FA8A.jpeg

Had a Remington Nylon 66 handed down to me. Looks to be pre serial number build but I'll look it over better when I have time. Needs a good cleaning but appears to be in good working order.

Attachments

• 20231123_170959.jpg
    20231123_170959.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom