New Acquisitions November

Found one. Mary Mother of God, this is a freaking nice Gun, and all it's bases belong to me...

Those Krauts really know how to make a firearm. Put the small backstrap on with medium side panels and it is by far the best grip I've ever tried. And the trigger is every bit as good as people say.

HKVP9.jpg

HK-Logo_V01.png

Congrats, I'm really digging the VP9 as well. I was begging Ameriglo to make some sights for it (Hack sights ftw) but they said they have no plans to do so.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

1812 M1795 (with some M1808 features) Springfield flintlock. I've wanted one of these since a local militia group came to my elementary school during the bicentennial. Won it at the Amoskeag Auction today for a seriously under market value price. N. Flayderman documented.

T

Last edited:
anderson_lower.jpg

And this to go with it. now I just need a couple pieces to fill in

IMG_02641.jpg

Attachments

• anderson_lower.jpg
    anderson_lower.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0264[1].jpg
    IMG_0264[1].jpg
    259 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Picked up my first gun last night: a lightly used H&K P30S V3 9mm. Ran 150 rounds through it an hour ago... all I can say is I'm glad I saved a bit more and went with this over the Shield 9.

Fa0papg.jpg

Picked up my first gun last night: a lightly used H&K P30S V3 9mm. Ran 150 rounds through it an hour ago... all I can say is I'm glad I saved a bit more and went with this over the Shield 9.

Fa0papg.jpg

Congrats. Still a few days to add more

How the hell do the alt/baro settings work? Lol
I leave mine in baro, with the units in hpa. 1013 hpa, which equals 101.3 kpa, is atmospheric pressure, at sea level. For the alt, you have to baseline it before you use it, just about every time too. So when you go for a hike and want to watch vertical, reset it and then hike. It's decently accurate, I think it's cool to watch the baro when you're on a plane, I've seen ~750 hpa

This just arrived at my doorstep today to feed my new SRH that should be arriving next week. 2 boxes of PPU 44 Mag JHPs and 1 box of Buffalo Bore 340 gr +p+. Talk about a massive round lol. View attachment 120903

I'm kind of a wood junkie so when I found this old piece.
BTW only a $ 10.00 one

I massaged the neck
stroked the forearm
and the butt....well

The old girl dressed up nicely

I'm kind of a wood junkie so when I found this old piece.
BTW only a $ 10.00 one

I massaged the neck
stroked the forearm
and the butt....well

The old girl dressed up nicely

Wow that looks awesome, I have one of the older ones like that this makes me want to clean it up

New for November - A 686 Pro Series (no photo as it went back the S&W mothership for a canted barrel and timing issue right out of the friggin' box) and this lovely Sig 239! Oh the joys of the holiday season!!

Problems Right Out of the box? That sucks dude. Hopefully they make it right with a quick turn around.

The way you have that Sig propped up in the pic, it looks like its got a magwell, lol. Made me do a doubletake.

Just saw EMS has the Suunto Core military black on sale for a 199 for black Friday. Can't seem to find anywhere cheaper than that yet.

Back
Top Bottom