New Acquisitions for April 2007

My first pistol purchase made on the day my NH pistol permit came in! Ive put 1,000 rounds through her in the past few days :)

Ruger MKIII "Hunter" .22

First pic is stock, second is a pair a custom grips I made for it. :)

1.jpg

3.jpg

MMMMM lever gun! I've been itching for a pair, 336 and 39A; you know, one for the boy and one for me.

I have a Golden 39A. I love the thing. My Marilin 94 is a bear as well. From what I've been able find out...all Marlin Lever's come back pretty scratchy.

Seems to be the same with all my Ruger Single Actions. They all seem to need some serious smoothing up.

Hell, now I want grips, AND A KNIFE!

TT, you really do some amazing work.

:) My inbox has been full ever since I mentioned knifemaking! If only I didnt have a fulltime job! Im acquiring a set of 1911 grips from someone here and will see how those go....if they dont require milling on the back side for clearance of varying bolts etc, I plan to do a pretty nice run of 4-5 sets with varying woods and materials to see what interest exists.

:) My inbox has been full ever since I mentioned knifemaking! If only I didnt have a fulltime job! Im acquiring a set of 1911 grips from someone here and will see how those go....if they dont require milling on the back side for clearance of varying bolts etc, I plan to do a pretty nice run of 4-5 sets with varying woods and materials to see what interest exists.

I can scan in and post or email you a dimensional diagram of the stock panels from my Kuhnhausen manual if you need it.

I just got this today. I saw it yesterday and had to have it. S&W Model 15-4 .38 special with 2" bbl. Serial number puts the manufacture date at 1981.I have a 15-3 with a 4" bbl which I consider to be the single best gun I own. Now it has a baby sister.

M15002.jpg

I just got this today. I saw it yesterday and had to have it. S&W Model 15-4 .38 special with 2" bbl. Serial number puts the manufacture date at 1981.I have a 15-3 with a 4" bbl which I consider to be the single best gun I own. Now it has a baby sister.

M15002.jpg

I'm going to take a guess that this picture doesn't do the bluing one lick of justice.

She looks Purdy!

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

No guns this month, but I just bought this snazzy new gun case for when I have to take my toys far away. It is well padded....

bmw3.jpg

Sweet, the ultimate weapons transport. Now All you need is one of these for your backseat: BMW Authorities Vehicle MP5 storage compartment.

5103323777719644.jpg

No guns this month, but I just bought this snazzy new gun case for when I have to take my toys far away. It is well padded....

bmw3.jpg

The weird thing is... I almost recognize the buildings in the background...
someplace in boston??

-Mike

The weird thing is... I almost recognize the buildings in the background...
someplace in boston??

-Mike

Yep, that was taken in back of my friend's apartment in Boston (I had to go visit everyone in the city and show it off!). It is a 2004 325xi, awd with premium and cold weather packages, as well as all the high end security stuff (can't afford to replace!). Only has 7760 miles tho, almost crapped myself when I saw that on the sticker. Tires still have some of the little hairs on em. Unfortunately where it should have the HK MP5 rack, mine has a fold through area for skis (kinda neat, it has a built in bag so if skis are wet and poke trough from back, they stay in bag and can't get stuff on the seats).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom