New Acquisitions for April 2007

Mauser C-96 9mm Broomhandle from Fred by way of EddieCoyle and an Auto Ordnance .45 ACP from JayG

Saiga005.jpg

Saiga006.jpg

Saiga004.jpg

Saiga003.jpg

Arsenal AK,I'll be getting a set of furniture from Ironwood.

niiiiiiiiiice...whered ya get it? i was thinkin about it today and i wouldnt mind gettin another AK and trickin it out...i know itd make poor vassili cry but my other one is bare bones and id like one with some mods...i like the od green furniture on yours too...my arsenal came all black...green breaks it up nicely

Need???? What about WANT!!!!

he didnt know what an sbr license was...after i explained it to him he asked why i would ever need a rifle with a 10.5 inch barrel

i told him i was shooting alot of idpa rifle courses and the shorter barrel made it easier to maneuver around corners and improive my speed and scores...he understood where i was coming from but also told me it still wouldnt happen

he didnt know what an sbr license was...after i explained it to him he asked why i would ever need a rifle with a 10.5 inch barrel

i told him i was shooting alot of idpa rifle courses and the shorter barrel made it easier to maneuver around corners and improive my speed and scores...he understood where i was coming from but also told me it still wouldnt happen

thats just another lamazz excuse...

these PDs that love to hold our gun rights under their thumbs are lame

Funny how these chiefs think they are "approving" you to register a NFA firearm when in fact this is all it is:
I have no information indicating that the maker will use the firearm or device described on this application for other than lawful purposes. I have no information that Possession of the Firearm described in Item 4 on the Front of this Form would place the maker in Violation of State or Local Law.

He doesn't "approve" squat.

you know that...and i know that...but sadly...the one in the kings throne doesnt know it

at my new job i work hand in hand with boston police...a few nights ago when there was some down time i was talking to a 20 year vet on the force about guns we had and some laws and stuff...i had mentioned i was thinking of gettin the sbr license...at first he didnt know what it was...then i explained it to him and he told me there was no way i could get one...it was illegal...MA laws wouldnt allow it and so on...this was after he said how up to date on Ma gun laws he was

just sad to me that so many people in such a position of power know nothing...you would think almost all police chiefs would have a handle on what was and wasnt allowed and stay up to date on the laws

thats like me goin to work at budweiser and not being able to tell you about the new beers we have

Funny how these chiefs think they are "approving" you to register a NFA firearm when in fact this is all it is:

So,if I have a license that states 'All Lawful Purposes' it would be hypocritical for the chief to deny me a license for a SBR...Rhetorical question [smile]

I'm pretty sure my chief will sign off on the Krink I will get..one of these days.

Knock One off My Lust List!

Many thanks to Greg Cauldwell, The Powder Keg for a good deal and my K-31 Walnut stock "Lust List" entry is fulfilled! [wink]

My Wife saw the pictures, said it was pretty and wants to shoot it! [smile]

487166.jpg

487167.jpg

This gun is why I'm offering my other commander in the classifieds and is more than likely be my final purchase of 2007. [sad] I really want to get the basement furnished before my kids graduate. [rolleyes]

HPIM0342.jpg

HPIM0343.jpg

BTW, those grips are no longer on the firearem.

Len, those K-31 intrigue me. I don't know enough about them to have them on "the List", but that could change real fast.

Last edited:
This gun is why I'm offering my other commander in the classifieds and is more than likely be my final purchase of 2007. [sad] I really want to get the basement furnished before my kids graduate. [rolleyes]

but stony how will you meet the one gun a month quota the governer wants????? Very nice pistol [smile]

Last edited:
Stoney, talk with Greg! He's very knowledgeable about these C&Rs! Online research on them will also bring up a lot of info.

More pics after I clean it up.

-------------------

Juergen,

This is my second K-31. Other one I bought some years ago, beech stock and looks like the stock was chewed by a rat. The wood on this one grabbed my heart (and JonJ's)!!

When I bought the first one, I bought a fair amount of GP11. I've never fired the other gun. Yesterday I bought some more ammo (Austrian mfr) for it.

It (perhaps both) will get cleaned up, checked for butt tag and fired.

Len, trust me...he talks to Greg. We both work at the shows for him....as well as hang out, lust over his colletion...see him at meetings... Call for the hell of it... Etc...

I need to get some pictures up...being that I have many that i've picked up in the past few months...

Len, trust me...he talks to Greg. We both work at the shows for him....as well as hang out, lust over his colletion...see him at meetings... Call for the hell of it... Etc...
When Greg shows me his most recent K98 aquisitions I need a drool cup.

Len, I have a self imposed moritorium on purchases right now. I can't talk to Greg about these because I have no restraint.

Many thanks to Greg Cauldwell, The Powder Keg for a good deal and my K-31 Walnut stock "Lust List" entry is fulfilled! [wink]

My Wife saw the pictures, said it was pretty and wants to shoot it! [smile]

487166.jpg

487167.jpg

I'm not sure why, but I'm not seeing the links to the pictures in your post. I do see them when I quote your original post. Is it just me?

Gary

Back
Top Bottom