• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Natick gun buyback

It's amazing that people here would actively help gun ban activists for the low, low price of $100. Then brag about it with no sense of awareness about what is really going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe people would actually go to one of these.....I understand not everyone can afford to donate to pro-2A groups, but to actively support the anti-gun agenda for $50, that's pretty f'n low.

It's amazing that people here would actively help gun ban activists for the low, low price of $100. Then brag about it with no sense of awareness about what is really going on.
As usual, there are two diametrically opposed viewpoints expressed here on how best to deal with these ludicrous, useless gun buybacks. It's not just here. It's essentially the same everywhere. The first one says that acknowledging or using them in any way hurts us the most (i.e., keep it quiet and maybe they will go away). The second one says that mocking and exploiting these silly buybacks for our own financial and political gain is the way to go. Again, it's not just here. This 180° split seems to occur everywhere. [thinking] Never before have I seen such a hard 180° split on such an issue within our community.

I must admit that I don't let these exercises in liberal futility bother me anymore. Gun buybacks are an open joke and everyone knows it (yes, even the hardest-core gun-grabber knows it). Even the leftist Boston Globe acknowledges that they are useless against crime.

BTW, I find it interesting that Natick has apparently learned from the mistakes of neighboring Framingham. I notice it has cut way down on the hours and is offering much less gift card value (or no gift card value at all) for everything except for those ultra-evil "assault weapons" (which they know no sane person will turn it, especially after the infamous Dimples Decree). Framingham had to go begging town officials and extorting local businesses for more money when they underestimated the response to their stupid high prices that brought in junk guns and junk ammo from all over, including plenty from out of state. [laugh]

OK, I'll be the dumbass that throws himself to the lions...

At the last Natick buyback I brought in a couple old breaktops that I would never shoot because they were pre-smokeless powder and I was scared shit of them blowing up in my face, a broken old 16 guage, 4 old(very old) BB guns from my youth, none of which worked and a couple of my kids airsoft guns that we paid maybe $10 apiece for.

Also just as an FYI, I posted the breaktops here and no one stepped up to the plate to offer me anything for them. I also went to legitimate gun shops and they all laughed at the though of buying them.
So why should I/we be shamed into keeping trash in my/our safes when we can turn it into cash.
So was it worth it you ask, supporting the libtards and their fear mongering and propaganda? Well I am now the VERY HAPPY owner of a shiny new P320.
OHHH IT WAS SOOO WORTH IT! I took 9 chunks of metal and plastic and turned them in something I can actually shoot.

You wanna help the cause, take your kids or friends out shooting. Teach them to love the sport as much as we do.
Let the bashing begin.
~PH
Exercise your rights, Often.

OK, you asked for it and knew you're gonna get it by posting this, so...
It doesn't matter if what you turned in to "them" was a non-functioning surplus squirt gun. You (at least to "them", anyway) validated their completely effin warped sense of reality by standing in their "I'm sorry that I'm a mean, violent, hateful human being" line as if you were in a confession pew in their church of upside-downness.

Thanks, from those of us - like me - who would (instead of genuflecting at their warped, effin Anti-freedom moonbat party) bring a busload of paroled rapists and murderers to the event and proudly walk up to their front door. They'd piss themselves, scream for the nice policeman in attendance to "SAVE ME" and have me and my posse removed from the property immediately, lest one of my new pals (who they released upon us time and again) try to steal or even lean up against their Prius or their soccer-mom vans.

So yes, indeed, thanks for stabbing your "fellow 2A" supporters directly in their backs, and thank you for kneeling down and fellating the scumsucking Liberal maggots who want you and your family to be victims of the absolute filth and scum that they incessantly release back into our society.

And the only thing worse? Maybe your seemingly-wiseass comments here ("go ahead let the bashing begin"), as if they're an "excuse", attempting to justify being a sheep... a sheep to the shepherds of submission, of surrender, and of suicide.

There, you got what you wanted, and what you knew you'd asked for by posting what you did, and by giving in to "them".. by upping their numbers and (at least to "them", in their warped brains) agreeing with the idiots that all of us who own a firearm and/or carry a g-g-g-GUN ("eek!") are scary, repentant arseholes who crawl to their "Repent Sinner!! Buybacks and beg for their "We're better human beings than you deplorables are" forgiveness.

Next week there's undoubtedly another "PinkP*ssyhat" rally somewhere in this "Land of the Free", so maybe you can stop by their on your apology tour and validate their wingnuted-ness also... and then come back and post yet another troll-ish "Go ahead and bash me" message here, just to spit in every proud gun owner's face here and all across the "Home of the Brave".

And ps: while you're undoubtedly happy that you think you got your jollies with your smarmy-assed troll/post, believe me, it took zero skin off of my knuckles. I just continued pedaling my exercise bike at the gym, showed your posting to my "also proud-to-bleed-2A" friends pedaling next to me, said "Check out this sh*t", and all three of them gave the same reply: "Un-effin-real, eh? Typical Massachusetts"...(as did the cops standing guard for the moonbats, probably, and they probably whispered to each other "What a damned fool, eh?" considering that they were only there for the possibility of the gang-banging scumbags to show up with their illegal guns, never thinking that a law-abiding citizen would be stupid enough to bow to the moonbats).

"Typical Massachusetts"

Yup. It sure is. Congratulations.
(Satisfied now?)

Last edited:
I have a rusted single shot that needs to be cut up and destroyed, was thinking about making a trip down and getting $50 for just to troll them

notthisshiatagain.jpg~c200

Propaganda opportunity of gun buybacks aside, I would be violating my "never sell a gun" principle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the above article:

Rev. Ian Mevorach of Common Street Spiritual Center and Rev. Eric Markman of Hartford Street Presbyterian Church praised the buyback initiative as a safety measure.

Even old guns sitting around peoples’ homes could be dangerous, Markman said.

“A gun is a gun is a gun is gun,” Markman said. “It can kill someone.”

Really want to support this guy by selling a couple of junkers?

Letter submitted. I kept it short and to the point. I have a pretty good track record getting letters to this rag published, so I figure better than 50% odds.

Should we call the ATF, FBI, or AG's office to file a complaint about the many state and federal laws being broken at these events?

I've been waiting for another buy back. I've got a Jennings .22 that I bought for $35. Now it's got a broken safety, broken extractor, and a missing firing pin. I also have a couple my cheap, pot metal, no name revolvers. I'll take a $100 each for that junk!

Clowns will be clowns.

My letter to the editor is done. I will submit it in one week. I am not posting it for review since newspapers typically have a policy of not using letters previously published elsewhere.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rob Boudrie again."

Are you going to donate the money to Linskey's campaign again?

Actually, was thinking it was going to be a Comm 2A donation. Didn't realize this was on the list of NES "things we hate".

I remember again why I don't bother here anymore.

Not sure what you are implying with the donating to the Linskey's campaign comment, as you must be confusing me with someone else

Last edited:
Too bad a local FFL07 couldn't make a working, super cheap shotgun just for buy backs. Make it and sell for less than the buyback.

also paint big dicks on them. Now that is a photo op
and register it as an AR. In fact that could be it's name lol

Last edited:
A year or so ago someone posted about a piece of crap, rusted out single shot no name 12g shotgun he was looking to maybe bring to a buy back. I pm him and offered 40.00 dollars for it, he said ok. Cleaned the crap out of the gun and now a 40.00 dollar gun shoots just as good as ever.

Still need to clean the stock up, but for 40 bucks it go's bang and its out of the hands of the gun grabbers. Will I ever use the gun, probably not as much as my other shotguns, but its not in the hands of the state.

Jason.

Should we call the ATF, FBI, or AG's office to file a complaint about the many state and federal laws being broken at these events?

DOJ Institute for Justice has multiple studies and recommendations that 'buybacks' are ineffective wastes of money. Wouldn't be difficult for the DOJ to ban use of their grants to local authorities for what are known to be ineffective measures.

ATF should be passed at these to for potential destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice.

I wonder how they'd feel if they knew the money came from a "buyback"

Have you considered the statement it might make if half the guns collected in in their "buyback" turned out to be from gun owners getting rid of their trash and supporting a pro gun cause?

Have you considered that a reason we loose because we spend more time trolling our own instead of the enemy?

Have you considered the statement it might make if half the guns collected in in their "buyback" turned out to be from gun owners getting rid of their trash and supporting a pro gun cause?

Have you considered that a reason we loose because we spend more time trolling our own instead of the enemy?
Nobody would care. The only thing that matters is the picture on the evening news with a self congratulatory blurb. We don't get the positive press so we can't make use of tactics like that. It doesn't matter if most of the guns are air soft, your typical news watcher can't tell the difference.

Sent from my m8whl using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom