Biden Closing "Gun show loophole"

The Biden administration on Thursday announced they are closing what is often known as the "gun show loophole," by tightening up the definition of what it means to be "engaged in the business" of selling firearms.

This will determine what happens. If the new rule is one sale and you are engaged then it would effectively end any private sale of firearms. Maybe there is an arbitrary limit, like in MA. Sell X guns are you are in the business. All I know is that it won't be good for the private sitizen looking to sell a firearm to a legal person.

Here's the official ATF page, with link to the text of the final rule as signed by the Attorney General:

The Biden administration on Thursday announced they are closing what is often known as the "gun show loophole," by tightening up the definition of what it means to be "engaged in the business" of selling firearms.

This will determine what happens. If the new rule is one sale and you are engaged then it would effectively end any private sale of firearms. Maybe there is an arbitrary limit, like in MA. Sell X guns are you are in the business. All I know is that it won't be good for the private sitizen looking to sell a firearm to a legal person.
The worse thing is that it's probably here to stay. I don't see a Republican President reversing it...

Here's the official ATF page, with link to the text of the final rule as signed by the Attorney General:

I appreciate it. Gotta love the government, 466 pages of nonsense.

All you need is a table at a gun show and one gun sold. That’s enough.

Not just his face, he has those weak trout shoulders and slouched posture, looks like a cuck. Like if you showed him a fist he'd piss himself.
He's the picked on school wimp that now has power. He missed this ad:

insultoriginal.jpg

Last edited:
If it comes down to you, need a storefront an actual gun store to become an FFL to sell a single gun. Then they’re going to deny your application regardless because of various reasons.

The f*** up thing is with your curios and relics. You can sell the other FFL‘s with a curios and relics, and there is no background check and you can mail them to the steps of your house.

so in theory as a collector, am I in the business? Clearly not that’s the whole point.

anybody supporting this shit has no clue how it really works

i’m not exactly sure, but sometime after 2030 pretty much all my guns that are worth anything our cure was in relics..

This whole thing is just a mental mindf***. I’m pretty sure the courts will strike it down regardless.

Same shit with the Massachusetts non-shit

We just really need Trump to appoint more judges and will be good for another couple decades

In my opinion, it’s like the same problem with these justices as it is like the pope why don’t you appoint somebody who’s gonna live for 30+ years?

If you really think this out, it’s so stupid they’re like “every gun gets a background check” well I hate to tell you if it’s over 100 years old it doesn’t count..

Don’t tell f*** in the anti-they’ll make sure you register that gun

It would seem that the EO will/would ban ALL private firearm sales.

Again, the Left has no issue with EO, from a President that can make no laws, especially ones that take away Constitutionally protected rights.

Yesterday when CNN was running this breaking news they had a split screen one side they had their CNN f***tard anchor talking about this breaking news. The other side they had pictures of all the Sandy Hook victims as to give some sort of “justice” to them and the family’s. Adam Lanza stole his mother’s LEGALLY bought and owned rifle and killed her then went on his killing spree. Had nothing to with a so called “loophole”

But they all eat it up!!

As many times as Mitch has betrayed us his refusal to allow Obama to put Garland on the SCOTUS in 2016 was gold. The harm this maggot would have caused would have been immense.

16 candidates originally started out seeking the GOP nomination in 2016 and I believe DJT was ranked 16 out of 16. He up and wins not only the nomination but the Presidency as well.

It was a given Hillary would win in 2016, done deal right.

So Obama gets Garland in 2016 and the Left has

Sotomayor
Kagan
Garland
Breyer

and then Hillary gets 2 and really the odds were that the Left would have

Sotomayor
Kagan
Garland
Breyer
Clinton Leftist
Clinton Leftist

6 solid Leftists.

Biden gets Jackson who replaces Breyer who is to the Left of Breyer.

This is what the odds say should have happened, hands down.

Anyone here want to take a guess what our 2A rights would look like today had the above happened.

We would have no recourse, none.

Anyone here want to take a guess at how easily we can slip back to 2016.

This is why the Leftists are spitting and foaming at the mouth over Trump, their goals were right at their fingertips, right there.

Isn’t this just advertising the ATF’s new rule that they proposed in the fall?

There are new considerations, but it doesn’t ban all private sales or even all private sales that yield a profit. Frankly, we’re going to have a hard time overturning the rule in court because of the f***ing Benedict Arnold’s who voted for the “bipartisan” gun control bill. That said, our chances aren’t zero. Congress very specifically did not ban all private sales. It would be a stretch to go that far.

It would seem that the EO will/would ban ALL private firearm sales.

Again, the Left has no issue with EO, from a President that can make no laws, especially ones that take away Constitutionally protected rights.
Says the same guy who says he can’t stop immigration who has no problems stomping on the legal rights of real citizens.

As many times as Mitch has betrayed us his refusal to allow Obama to put Garland on the SCOTUS in 2016 was gold. The harm this maggot would have caused would have been immense.

16 candidates originally started out seeking the GOP nomination in 2016 and I believe DJT was ranked 16 out of 16. He up and wins not only the nomination but the Presidency as well.

It was a given Hillary would win in 2016, done deal right.

So Obama gets Garland in 2016 and the Left has

Sotomayor
Kagan
Garland
Breyer

and then Hillary gets 2 and really the odds were that the Left would have

Sotomayor
Kagan
Garland
Breyer
Clinton Leftist
Clinton Leftist

6 solid Leftists.

Biden gets Jackson who replaces Breyer who is to the Left of Breyer.

This is what the odds say should have happened, hands down.

Anyone here want to take a guess what our 2A rights would look like today had the above happened.

We would have no recourse, none.

Anyone here want to take a guess at how easily we can slip back to 2016.

This is why the Leftists are spitting and foaming at the mouth over Trump, their goals were right at their fingertips, right there.

The same Mitch who voted in favor of the Safer Communities Act that created this problem? f*** him. He’s an unforgivable piece of shit.

If it comes down to you, need a storefront an actual gun store to become an FFL to sell a single gun. Then they’re going to deny your application regardless because of various reasons.
That's a Mass thing, not a fed thing.

In the majority of the country, you need $200 and a clean background check and you can have your own "kitchen table" Type 01 FFL.
anybody supporting this shit has no clue how it really works
I'm not "supporting this shit", OTOH I won't go all chicken-little over a relatively minor "rulemaking" exercise.

That's a Mass thing, not a fed thing.

In the majority of the country, you need $200 and a clean background check and you can have your own "kitchen table" Type 01 FFL.

I'm not "supporting this shit", OTOH I won't go all chicken-little over a relatively minor "rulemaking" exercise.
You are correct I guess I don’t know how it works. I’ve stuck in Massachusetts so long.

That’s why I wanted to file cabinet down at the Middleton
, but I figured they would’ve arrested you guys all by now

Last edited:
Especially for us stuck in mASSachusetts, I can see it now. All gun sales and transfers, commercial and private, MUST go thru an FFL. Oh by the way, we have a list of guns that an FFL can't transfer in the name of consumer protection. Not on the AG's list? Sorry, eat it.

Blatantly illegal. but that never stopped them...

Back
Top Bottom