• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My name is Calsdad - and I have a problem

I want to stand up before all of you and admit I have a problem. I thought I could control it. I thought I was over it - but it seems to be getting the better of me.

I know I shouldn't be around people who encourage my addiction - but I keep doing it.

On Saturday I went to a gun show. I knew I shouldn't , I thought it would be ok. But now I can't get this out of my head.

Earlier this year I bought a bigger safe because I had filled up the smaller one I had and was pretty sure I had all the guns I would ever need. I had some .308's, I had some in .223, I had Garands, m1 carbines, an SKS, an AK, and an AR - what else could I want? I thought to myself: I am pretty much done. I don't really need any more guns.

But then I went to the gun show in Manchester and started walking around. Rileys had an FN49 on their table . Do want. State Line from Plaistow had one of the new Kel-Tec bullpup .308's - Do want. I saw cans of .50 cal ammo - I saw Barrett rifles. Do want. One of my friends got a really good deal on one of those new Ruger SR-556's - Now I also Do Want. The MG42 on the stand was uber cool. Do want. Saw an Daewoo DR-200 sitting on the table at one vendor and started thinking: I should get one of these. Then I remembered I have one coming already. The Johnson rifle was calling to me - when I got home I went right to google and gunbroker and started looking up how much they go for.

Lately I have been spending lots of time researching stuff like FN FNC's, and Beretta AR-70's - and MG34 kits.

Now I know I have a problem. I need a sponsor. I need somebody who can help me with my addiction.

So.........

Is there anybody out there who wants to be my sponsor? I need somebody with a lot of money.

What?

You thought I wanted to kick the gun buying habit?

Thank goodness for MA Gun Laws. So many of my DO Wants are Can't Haves. Think of the savings. I know many things can be had it is just a matter of finding them here and being willing to pay.

And just so I don't gat slammed this is sarcasm

You know, if you run out of room you can store them in my safe. Heck I'll even let you store some ammo in there too =) ... please? pretty please? I'll even take them for "walks" I promise!

pic2.jpg
the new Kel-Tec bullpup .308's - Do want

Calsdad, I had just finished looking at another thread you started, " Pics of ATF Gun Room," and then I saw the title of this thread.

My first thought was "Holy $hit, he just realized those were from HIS gun Room and not the ATF!" [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom