Most overrated handgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timber, thats not even you?? Oh man, . . and you accused me of being a keyboard commando??

Your disparaging remarks re Appleseed only put your sheer ignorance on brilliant display.
Take a looksee what these people say: http://appleseedinfo.org/what_people_are_saying.html

From this point forward I'll ignore your posts. Flame away.

Sorry boys.

Now where were we?? Oh yeah. Kahr. I love my PM9. But I don't think its overrated because nobody every talks about them. Totally under the radar.
Its an early one with the barrell peening issue, but I've never sent it back.

p.s. I've got a fresh pic for your avatar.

barney_fife.jpg

p.p.s. Heres a nice pic of the wife at the appleseed. She scored a 205. I was very proud. I'm guessing she'd kick your ass.

IMG_2492.jpg

Last edited:
Browning hi power. Stiff tiny safety, mag disconnect, horrible trigger, overpriced mags but yet an excellent reputation. I just don't get it. Mine sits in the safe waiting for yet another trip to the gunsmith or to be sold.

Overall, the Germans had bigger guns, and we still won cause we had more smaller guns. Hmmm, that didn't come out quite right. [thinking]

Look at it this way....in WW2, the US used .45, and the Germans used 9mm. We won. What does that tell you? Obviously, 9mm is not a serious combat caliber.

any tard who thinks that punching holes with a .22 at 25 yards for a "rifleman" patch gives him the right to talk smack about firearms deserves his little moment in the internet sun. because at the end of the day, regardless of your pictures posted, or claims to marksmanship, well... you're just a retard.

Sounds like M-16 qual in the Air Force.

I remember a 60 pilot telling me they carried the 228's because it has better ballistics then the M9, and no safety in case the have to go down hot...this while he was struggling to make the minimum score to carry his ninja weapon. [thinking]

Look at it this way....in WW2, the US used .45, and the Germans used 9mm. We won. What does that tell you? Obviously, 9mm is not a serious combat caliber.

I think the victory had more to do with the fact that the German Infantry was armed with a 5-shot, bolt-action rifle and the American Army was armed with an 8-shot semi-automatic rifle.

(Had Hitler developed a long-range heavy-bomber and not delayed the development of the StG44, the history of WWII might be even more interesting!)

This video should end the debate, everyone knows the Beretta is the BEST. Especially when you are a fat guy bump firing it.

ETA: This is a remix... a good one... [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom