• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maine Lawmakers Urge Cabela’s to Stop Selling ‘Assault Rifles’ After Attacker Bought Handgun There

Yeah, let’s ban the guns that are less used in crime than the ones that actually are that …makes sense.

In fact, let's bans guns and make sure that violent criminals don't get executed or "life" in prison. Always punish the law abiding, that's the call of the left. In the tradition of Stalin, Hitler, and Mao, the left dehumanizes, silences, prisons, and murders.

Saul Alinky's Rules for Radicals!

So they want to ban the sale of guns that weren't used in a crime? Sure, that makes perfect sense. I'm not a huge Cabela's fan but I hope they tell them to go shit in their hat.

When Maine passes gun control it'll be a really sad day...it's hard to believe it could happen but it will...
The only thing Maine has going for it with their fight is the state preemption in their constitution, and the Maine Supreme Court has ruled that RKBA is of utmost importance and the preemption is supreme. If they didn't have that preemption, they would have had gun control long ago.

Maine will be the next state to fall to the commies. MA North it is
At this point I'd say that Maine could go either way on that. If I had to bet I go with Maine caving in to the commies at this point in time. Lot's of natives on welfare up there. Those people from "away" are now the hand that feeds them. They made their bed now they must lay in it. Or is it "lie?" IDK

The insanity is baffling. And ghoulish. Standing on dead bodies to rally for something unrelated. For a guy who should have been a PP had the system not failed multiple times. Shameful. Fix the system idiots
We all know that they are trying to take your gun rights a "penny at a time" until they have the whole dollar and you have nothing.

It is shameful, but they will never apologise if it gets the result they want.

This is nothing but coercive tactics because they can't do it in a legitimate way.

The dumb bitch points to "Walmart and Dick's stopped selling these types of firearms", yeah and shootings still continue to happen so her reason for Cabela's to stop is contradicted by her own words
...and then they will move on to knives (as they did in the UK), and then they will move on to sticks, and then...

can't find it now but there was a similar article yesterday that had ktp lumped in with cabela's. ktp has been solidly pro 2a. there have been protests by the moms and gome has organized counter protests. ktp has always made sure the gome people have shade tents, water and plenty of space on the property. the moms were confined to a small section of sidewalk, they stopped picketing ktp after being boxed out twice. i will readily admit that ktp can have a giant stick up their ass about certain things but i seriously doubt they will ever voluntarily stop selling msr's.

Mama Cass choked on a ham sandwich. I call for McDonalds to stop selling Big Macs. If it saves one chubby singer. . . . .
Actually, she died of a heart attack in her sleep. If you have to go (and we all do, unfortunately) that's probably the way to go.

Yeah, let’s ban the guns that are less used in crime than the ones that actually are that …makes sense.
So they want to ban the sale of guns that weren't used in a crime? Sure, that makes perfect sense. I'm not a huge Cabela's fan but I hope they tell them to go shit in their hat.

People need to stop thinking like this and using it as an argument. It has absolutely nothing to do with crime, violence or safety.

The simple answer at this point should just be f*** you come and take them.

Cabela's will cave and yet plenty of people will still shop there even knowing that Cabela's hates them as a customer.
I don't think they will and neither will KTP.

Imagine the national news if Cabelas stops selling black rifles because "feelings".

Cabelas is pretty huge outside the sh*thole Cabelas we have in MA. I went to a Cabelas in Michigan, not only it was about 4x the size, the gun counter was huge, had about 13 people working it and a bunch of people buying guns.

I don't think they will and neither will KTP.

Imagine the national news if Cabelas stops selling black rifles because "feelings".

Cabelas is pretty huge outside the sh*thole Cabelas we have in MA. I went to a Cabelas in Michigan, not only it was about 4x the size, the gun counter was huge, had about 13 people working it and a bunch of people buying guns.
They'll just cave to the state of Maine only. Then once the anti-gunners see that Cabela's is soft on it's customers it will start to peck away in other blue states and after losing 10 or states they might decide, f it let's just sell camping gear.

Back
Top Bottom