Investigators say triple shooting in Hyde Park led them to a Littleton gun dealer, who was arrested today for illegally selling guns to one of the vic

I just hit refresh on my laptop and it let me read it.

okay
With that picture I have seen him in the building before. I have not dealt with him but I have seen him in another persons place of business off to the side

Last edited:
The charges against Daigle,
Rodriguez, and the alleged
straw buyer, Shakim Grant,
publicly connect a vendor at the
controversial gun emporium in
Littleton to street crime in
Boston, more than 30 miles
away, for the first time. The
charges also undermine claims
by some gun rights advocates
that licensed gun dealers are
not a major source of guns used in street crimes
There’s the money shot.

I am curious if the "perps" were encouraged to say that, "Yeah, he knew we wuz buying for someone else."

OOPS!

Just read the affidavit referenced above. Paragraph 9. in the summary states:

DAIGLE admitted in an interview that he knew that RODRIGUEZ was prohibited from purchasing firearms from a licensed dealer, received payment from RODRIGUEZ days prior to “selling” GRANT the firearms, and was aware that it was illegal for GRANT to purchase firearms on behalf of RODRIGUEZ.

I still cannot believe people STILL use sms text messaging. I'm glad they got these retards, but save this post, they will come after opponents with the same data if they get their hands on it. GET OFF SMS IF YOU'RE STILL USING IT.

So is the NES brain trust still referring to those concerned with the political barometer in MA as "pants shitters"?

Because it looks to me like the left took a wrecking ball to the Mill, and the leftist media and State- and Local-level politicians were working hand-in-glove to make it happen.

The article written by adamg on universal hub is a pretty tough read. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of the FFL that knowingly processed a straw purchase?
Adam Gaffin is a hardcore loud and proud anti gun loon to the point if he had been in the Warsaw Uprising in 1944 he would have been helping disarm his fellow congregants. Guy probably orgasmed writing that article for the circumstances fulfilling his fantasy of all urban crime being suburban gun dealers' fault.

Looks like a coordinated hit on the Mill to me.

And he talked to cops before getting a lawyer. If the article is accurate, he’s an idiot
"DAIGLE's response to questions about why he would engage in the transaction with RODRIGUEZ and GRANT knowing it was improper was, "that's a straw purchase" but that he needed the money. He also said that RODRIGUEZ told DAIGLE that he would have access to the guns that he paid for, and that GRANT was acquiring. DAIGLE admitted, "At the end of that day I needed the f***ing cash to pay my distributor, I sold three guns in one night." DAIGLE said, "The point is I'm a gun dealer, I did a straw purchase. I f***ed up.""

Some people never make it past the grade school stage of "tells us what happened, nothing really bad will happen to you, and you will feel better". The schools never teach kids that this is not how things work in the adult world, and faill to figure it out for themselves.

So is the NES brain trust still referring to those concerned with the political barometer in MA as "pants shitters"?

Because it looks to me like the left took a wrecking ball to the Mill, and the leftist media and State- and Local-level politicians were working hand-in-glove to make it happen.

Yes.

Post NYSRPA vs bruen almost all these laws will fall. The mill as a whole may not exist but the dealers will continue elsewhere. The idiots like Eldridge are trying to stop what can’t be stopped.

Love the globe saying dealers are in open defiance of dimples decree. And the exporting loopholes aka following the law.

Last edited:
Yes.

Post NYSRPA vs bruen almost all these laws will fall. The mill as a whole may not exist but the dealers will continue elsewhere. The idiots like Eldridge are trying to stop what can’t be stopped.

Love the globe saying dealers are in open defiance of dipoles decree. And the exporting loopholes aka following the law.

They'll "fall" when? Ten years from now? A couple years AFTER you've been adjudicated a felon for owning (or perhaps even "manufacturing") a "copy" of an "assault weapon"?

I'd take comfort in the notion that they were actually going after shitbags and criminals. They aren't. They're going after their political enemies, and have designated them "extremists" and potentially even terrorists.

So is the dealer and the straw going to federal PMITA prison? Wish i could remember to check back. If they walk... wonder if they were put up to it.

It used to be that one had to possess sufficient parts to make a Machine Gun, or nearly so. Reading the affidavit makes it clear that the BATFE considers even a MG bolt, in the absence of other parts, to be a MG. Be very aware when offered a good deal on full auto style AR bolt carriers.

They'll "fall" when? Ten years from now? A couple years AFTER you've been adjudicated a felon for owning (or perhaps even "manufacturing") a "copy" of an "assault weapon"?

I'd take comfort in the notion that they were actually going after shitbags and criminals. They aren't. They're going after their political enemies, and have designated them "extremists" and potentially even terrorists.

Follow the NYSRPA thread, it’s been discussed there. Most of these laws will fall over the next 18-24 months

Back
Top Bottom