Investigators say triple shooting in Hyde Park led them to a Littleton gun dealer, who was arrested today for illegally selling guns to one of the vic

Me neither but it's not implausable whatsoever that some FFL was payed off or set up to do this. These people don't play by rules or operate ethically.
Is it so hard to believe that a FFL overspent, was behind on paying, and did something shady and just hoped he didn't get caught?

Your belief that just because someone has a FFL they are somehow pure as the driven snow intrigues me.

There’s clearly some shitty reporting there and inaccuracies. But all in all sounds like a complete shit show.

It used to be that one had to possess sufficient parts to make a Machine Gun, or nearly so. Reading the affidavit makes it clear that the BATFE considers even a MG bolt, in the absence of other parts, to be a MG. Be very aware when offered a good deal on full auto style AR bolt carriers.
I don’t know about that…An m-16/ar15 bcg doesn’t constitute a MG. Neither does a FCG..

The FCG could get you jammed up. But even under the ATFs own rules it’s not.. that will probably change soon.

So is the dealer and the straw going to federal PMITA prison? Wish i could remember to check back. If they walk... wonder if they were put up to it.
Oh he’s going to meet Bubba for sure.
It used to be that one had to possess sufficient parts to make a Machine Gun, or nearly so. Reading the affidavit makes it clear that the BATFE considers even a MG bolt, in the absence of other parts, to be a MG. Be very aware when offered a good deal on full auto style AR bolt carriers.
Meh, I think they are more worried about the actual machine guns, they also listed a “machine gun barrel” whatever that means.

The Ebonics in those text messages are disgusting. I’m sick of this “bet” shit. I have young apprentices that say that shit. Makes my skin crawl.

Also note worthy.

That he was “waiting for the trace request, but it never came.” This is why he was caught with his pants down. They didn’t need to ask the dealer for the trace because he was using e-forms and they have a registry.

What I find amazing is the Venmo transactions. I would think if you were going to be buying some firearms via straw purchase good old cash would be the payment method.
All you have to do is read the text message chain and quickly realize that three guys with double digit IQ's probably aren't going to.

There’s clearly some shitty reporting there and inaccuracies. But all in all sounds like a complete shit show.
The special agent makes it pretty clear in the affidavit what transpired, it was linked earlier in the thread.

My wild ass guess is that he had a forced reset trigger. It’s the ATF’s “machine gun du jour”

Is it normal to get a search warrant on the home of a shooting victim? Or of the person bringing the victim to the hospital?

But will that get thrown in court?

Could be throwing mud at the wall and seeing what sticks.

But will thst get thrown in court?

Could be throwing mud at the wall and seeing what sticks.
Listing the full auto bolt and barrel are for pilling on for a jury IMO. They have the legitimate charges but use the other parts as evidence of “intent”. IMO I could be wrong.

I don't trust the media to write unbiased stories.....because they don't. We may never see a unbiased reporting on this story so I can't really offer any real opinion.

That being said, if you are in a business that people want to destroy, and you KNOW they want to destroy you and you KNOW they are gonna sucker punch you in the face, and you don't keep your hands up, then you likely deserve a broken nose.

Doesn’t mean he has to talk openly to the police. There is enough free legal advice saying to stop talking to the police.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=sgWHrkDX35o&has_verified=1

Maybe if he was clever enough to remember that advice from something he read or was told. He won't be getting a public defender. Most PDs are libtards who would rather represent a hoodrat or some other diverse person. They'd run away screaming from being an evil gun dealer's mouthpiece.

Someone needs to challenging the consumer protection handgun roster BS.
Draper/Boudrie vs Healy challenged in in the case of Glocks in the first circuit.

The court accepted the Glock manual as full proof Glocks do not have a loaded chamber indicator, accepted all AGs claims, and rejected all plaintiff's claims - summary judgment. We were not even allowed to argue our case, have a trial or present evidence. But we did get precedent preventing filing of a similar case. All cases bring risk - we carefully evaluated, thought we had a strong case, and got screwed.

Last edited:
So much fail here, not to mention the big f u he just gave to the rest of the legitimate FFL's there.
Yep. What's the phrase? Oh yea; and that's why we can't have nice things.

Surprised I've not seen this yet either: And his NES username is?

Back
Top Bottom