Insane Video Shows Police Gun Down Teenage Kidnapping Victim as She Ran To Them for Help

This is the result of lowering hiring and training standards.
All part of the plan.
Demonize and demean, then when there’s nobody reasonable left to apply, lower the standards and turn a minority of shit bags into a majority that would never question an order.
Yeah, I know we haven’t been far off that for a while now but, it can and will get worse.

Normally I'd have more to say about this situation because nothing infuriates me more than criminal cocksucker cops getting away with abject failure in their job (i.e. murder) but it's to the point now that the swine are beyond reproach. We see them break the law, run and hide like cowards during school shootings, and then lie like poltical scumbags afterwards.

I don't care about these people, to me they are lower than politicians because they're not only as stupid and evil, but they escape criticism because the media largely does not cover their failures and the community is largely unable to change their own police force.

The NYPD officer whose funeral they had last week? Why should I care? IMO, one less shithead that will be a future fukk up that taxpayersare burdened with having to fund his retirement pension and likely future civil lawsuits also paid for at taxpayer expense.

So, there's no use in being upset over any individual failure. It's better to just accept that all police are useless vermin that should be exterminated by defunding the police.

I think the world could be a better place without female cops.
Sorry if that offends anyone, but it's really stupid, no way some random 130 pound female cop is going to fight off a criminal Thug but mostly, I don't really have any respect for them since they got the job only because they are a female and absolutely not because they are qualified. I look at these females as a waste of tax dollars when they actually belong in the kitchen.
They should be making sandwiches for the public if they are looking to serve

Normally I'd have more to say about this situation because nothing infuriates me more than criminal cocksucker cops getting away with abject failure in their job (i.e. murder) but it's to the point now that the swine are beyond reproach. We see them break the law, run and hide like cowards during school shootings, and then lie like poltical scumbags afterwards.

I don't care about these people, to me they are lower than politicians because they're not only as stupid and evil, but they escape criticism because the media largely does not cover their failures and the community is largely unable to change their own police force.

The NYPD officer whose funeral they had last week? Why should I care? IMO, one less shithead that will be a future fukk up that taxpayersare burdened with having to fund his retirement pension and likely future civil lawsuits also paid for at taxpayer expense.

So, there's no use in being upset over any individual failure. It's better to just accept that all police are useless vermin that should be exterminated by defunding the police.
Now do doctors!

I think the world could be a better place without female cops.
Sorry if that offends anyone, but it's really stupid, no way some random 130 pound female cop is going to fight off a criminal Thug but mostly, I don't really have any respect for them since they got the job only because they are a female and absolutely not because they are qualified. I look at these females as a waste of tax dollars when they actually belong in the kitchen.
They should be making sandwiches for the public if they are looking to serve
Womens rights was a mistake we all know that

Back
Top Bottom