• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Investigators say triple shooting in Hyde Park led them to a Littleton gun dealer, who was arrested today for illegally selling guns to one of the vic

DW357

NES Member
Interesting how they point out the guns were purchased in Littleton…
Media is watching the mill like a hawk since the globe shit it seems

Edit:
Of course the Globe just posted this 1 hour ago

Last edited:
Cory Daigle sounds like a plant
Note the firearm was not used in the shooting. Just found on the victim of a shooting
Crazy the firearm type as well.

He is low IQ by his quote to the investigators
DAIGLE's response to questions about why he would engage in the transaction with RODRIGUEZ and GRANT knowing it was improper was, "that's a straw purchase" but that he needed the money. He also said that RODRIGUEZ told DAIGLE that he would have access to the guns that he paid for, and that GRANT was acquiring. DAIGLE admitted, "At the end of that day I needed the f***ing cash to pay my distributor, I sold three guns in one night." DAIGLE said, "The point is I'm a gun dealer, I did a straw purchase. I f***ed up."

Three of that brand firearm and ammo for 1.1k ?
Someone search the new data dump for what model they were
EDIT*. Just thought about it they are not going to be on that list for reasons I won't post and I am sure the buyer did not do the second part
$1,160 via Venmo for guns and ammunition

Last edited:
BTW to the agents reading this, I have never heard of this guy before or seen his place where they claim it is or even a sign for it
Does anyone know where in the building it was/is?

Here is the document
daigle-affidavit.pdf

Ok.
So he got shot
A police officer ran the plates of the car that brought him to the hospital
Reg to his father
They get a warrant for his fathers house
They find three guns "Gl0ck 23, .40 caliber pistol, bearing serial number VZM745, and a Gl0ck 29, 10mm pistol"
Grant interrupts the police and says he was storing them in the house
Police get a copy of the 4473. (at that time fake gun dealer should be cleaning up his house and calling lawyers)
Grant confesses
They had normal capacity magazines (commie term high capacity) and they came up with the idea to tell the police that they bought them in NH and go shooting outside with them and thought that was going to pass lol
This is all on text of course
He did not put it though the portal and looks like he was going to put them though after
RODRIGUEZ: On deaddawgs if they do ballistics onnit they won’t find shit cuz
they never got blown. The guys he bought were never fired and not involved in the shooting

The shooting was Nov and the search warrant for Daigle was in Jan. And he still was not ready
DAIGLE agreed to speak with agents and was interviewed in a bedroom within the residence.
was advised of and waived his Miranda rights before answering substantive questions.
I am not going to comment on the next section because it is so stupid and the whole point of this
GRANT knowing it was improper was, “that’s a straw purchase” but that he needed the money.
During the search of the residence, agents located firearms in numerous safes, as well as on furniture, in bedrooms, in drawers, and in open areas throughout the residence. The firearms were found scattered throughout the house and seemingly in no order. He knew this was coming and still left it fd up

I left it out but you can read about him exchanging +parts+ between FFLs but doesn't say the name of the other FFL

Last edited:
Said he needed money to pay his distributor.

Not a very good business man.
The article, between the lines, sounded like they got the killer/s to help the police go "up the chain" with testimony that whether true or not, serves themselves well.

Very possibly, Daigle was framed with lies. That or he's a moron...

To add...

If you think I'm implying that our government might manufacture situations to influence the public or policy, then I can't stop you, can I?

The article, between the lines, sounded like they got the killer/s to help the police go "up the chain" with testimony that whether true or not, serves themselves well.

Very possibly, Daigle was framed with lies. That or he's a moron...

To add...

If you think I'm implying that our government might manufacture situations to influence the public or policy, then I can't stop you, can I?
Unless I am reading everything wrong
You have two guys and a FFL
The two guys had three guns at home (never fired)
One of the guys was a victim of a shooting
They executed a search warrant on the victim
Three people shot. No one killed and all the people in the story are not the shooter. (one in the story was shot)

Anyone know how to get around the Globe paywall. Curious what that says…
I just hit refresh on my laptop and it let me read it.

Sounds like the sale of the Mill is a done deal, and the Town of Littleton bent over backwards to grease the skids and push the deal through.

...In response to the uproar over the Globe’s findings, Littleton officials started courting buyers for the building — which was up for sale following the owner’s death in April — and working on a zoning measure that would prevent such a large cluster in the future. The rezoning proposal was supported by a petition signed by 124 residents, and will be voted on in February.

Last week, the Lupoli Companies, a developer based in Lawrence, bought the mill building and another small building for $5.3 million, with plans that would displace the tenants there, including the gun vendors. The company has been proceeding on redevelopment of a property across the street into an enormous mixed use development on a former IBM property with 780 apartments and more than 600,000 square feet of commercial space.

When the company expressed interest in the mill building in the wake of the Globe’s reporting, the Littleton planning board quickly approved its proposal to raze the building and construct an additional 285 apartments in its place.

Noting he has worked with Littleton officials for two years on the adjacent project, chief executive Sal Lupoli released a statement saying he had “a vested interest in protecting the community and my investment,” and in referring to the gun emporium, added, “I could not sit on the sidelines.”

A Lupoli spokesperson said the company’s leasing team will be meeting with the gun vendors and other tenants of the old mill “individually to discuss their leases.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom