If you won Powerball...

yeah good luck with that, like the thieves at mdor wouldn't find out about it.... [rofl]
i guess the question is.....if you won the lottery, do you owe taxes as of the day you won...or do you owe taxes as of the day you cash in the ticket? If the later, what is to stop you from changing residence before you cash it in?

I’d actually finally keep going with getting hours in for my helicopter pilot license

I don't need no stinking powerball... I just got this notification today|:

Hello

My name is Lerynne West, On Nov 5, 2018, I was declared the winner of $343.9 Million Powerball jackpot, which claim the largest lottery prize won to date in Iowa. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(5) lucky people and ten(5) charity organisations from different parts of the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.

Please follow the News Link below for more info

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:……,*Tel:….. *Age:…..& *Country:…..and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 to you.

So do get back to us quickly via email.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Lerynne West.

I like to dream like this a few times a year.

Keep this in mind:

More money = more problems.

If you get a huge arsenal like that - who will maintain and secure it?

Who is going to mow the lawn and do all the maintenance on you compound?

I think I'd rather law low and keep off the radar.

The more stuff you have and the more people who know about it will set you up for burglary and or kidnapping.

I will, however, get the appropriate license for a MG.

If not allowed in my town, I'll set up a shop nearby.

If I win hundreds of millions, I would hire executive protection just for good measure.

As far as charity, our favorite causes will be getting some.

I'd also be renting out ranges for classes for my friends and I, taught by top name instructors.

If these ideas get too worrisome, I'll may just lie low.

IF I was to win big...
I would make sure people I love and have been there for me get taken care of. I'd do everything in my power to secure my privacy. I would make sure my kids all still experienced failure and success... and know how to be a good human. Then I would turn it all into bitcoin and use the dark web to destroy the shadow government and lizard people so we can all be free.

Then I would buy all the gear so I can look like a world tier 4 Division 2 Character.

IF I was to win big...
I would make sure people I love and have been there for me get taken care of. I'd do everything in my power to secure my privacy. I would make sure my kids all still experienced failure and success... and know how to be a good human. Then I would turn it all into bitcoin and use the dark web to destroy the shadow government and lizard people so we can all be free.

Then I would buy all the gear so I can look like a world tier 4 Division 2 Character.
Yes!

I would buy lots of lasers and thermal scopes.
The latest DEVGRU Night Vision Goggles.

I'd get a Corvette first and then go from there... (obviously, get guns, all the guns!). It's interesting to seeing some of y'all saying you'd get stuff that's not guns. Cool :cool:

Move to a better state, own a minimum of 100 acres and have my own personal range. Become my own FFL and buy whatever I felt like.

After the legal BS/taxes/admin bs, Number one on my list would be a decent airworthy Gulfstream V and enough facilities/crew to run it. Then I'd go to the factory and order a G650ER. I'd also get a Pilatus PC12NG for the small dumb aiports/regional stuff. This would facilitate the use and acquisition of other real estate.

The gun thing is easy I'd deal with that later. [laugh] Multiple 07s and an ammunition wholesale business would be in the mix. It would involve lots of forklifts. I would also help TargetSports, Comm2a and others whacking dimples the tyrant....

-Mike
You couldn't afford the Gulfstream. Either one. Buying one is the cheap part.

It would be pretty hard to hide an A-10 and I suspect that DOD would be well motivated to track you down. Also, finding spare parts would be a bitch.
How about an F4 you could just hire a pilot to fly you around and do loop de loops. ;)

Too small and not enough range. I’d lease a midsize with transcontinental range because having to stop for fuel when flying from here to the West Coast sucks. Something like a Challenger 350 or Cessna Longitude.
I'd be looking at something like a C525 or PC24. This way I can fly it single pilot without going broke. For longer trips I'd have a small number of hours with FlexJet on something in the super-mid category or larger.

IF I was to win big...

You had me at Div 2. Dont forget the pompom beanie.

I would quietly consult with some lawyer friends who agreed to deferred compensation, about how to best set up various trusts: family, charitable, education, etc.

And then I would play the anonymous winner bit.

I might buy a few guns at that point, but mostly I'd be buying some secure space for all the guns (and cars, and motorcycles, and tractors) that I would be buying in the future.

concealed means concealed

Engage the services of a trust attorney/account firm based in a far away state.

Claim It anonymously

Don't tell anyone just explain all those years away I wan't just twiddling my thumbs.

Buy everything through trusts.

Open a restaurant which serves real food and cheap.

Open a brothel in Nevada.

Buy a ship and go to sea.

Donate stupid amounts of money to organizations which will work towards educating the public what liberty really is and what it isn't.

I just happened to catch a portion of a TV show the other night about Satellite imagery and a woman who analyzes it. While looking at some high altitude photos of mainland China she saw a familiar shape. A F-117 Stealth Fighter shaped object hidden in a factory yard. Apparently they tried to bounce some radar signals off of it and did not get much of a return. I wish I could remember where I saw this.

The satellite had a radar that can reach the 22,000 miles to ground? Hmm, sounds legit.

I just happened to catch a portion of a TV show the other night about Satellite imagery and a woman who analyzes it. While looking at some high altitude photos of mainland China she saw a familiar shape. A F-117 Stealth Fighter shaped object hidden in a factory yard. Apparently they tried to bounce some radar signals off of it and did not get much of a return. I wish I could remember where I saw this.
The anti reflective materials on the aircraft skin are no big secret. It is the exact shape of the skin that matters. Also the exact details of any antennas, which i assume the chinese do not have and still remain a secret.

First things first, after anonymously claiming, put a good amount in the bank, and live on the interest.

Set up a mill for my niece in a different account, and give it to her when she's 18.

Move to a friendly state on 200+ acres.

Buy a nice but not too flashy car and truck.

Build a bunker.

Then live in comfort.

A new G650ER will cost around $70M finished (‘green’ airplane is around $65M before options) and you’ll spend $2M each year running it (hangar, crew, fuel, maintenance).

If you start out with $220M after taxes, you’re down to $150M after buying just a single plane.

Forget the airplane. I'd rather something seaworthy:
upload_2019-3-23_11-9-25.png

Maybe a "little bigger".

The last part in the quote sounds like:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wNqNO3jqkk

... Save your cash and if you have to, buy only one....

Some nice picks there.

Oh, and for you HighPoint people:
upload_2019-3-23_11-15-44.png

Comes in a brown paper bag "holster".

Back
Top Bottom