If you won Powerball...

I was having a couple beers with a friend who has an FFL and we were wrapping things up just before 11, when they draw the Powerball numbers. I had bought $20 worth of quick picks because why not, it's up to half a billion dollars. I told him that if he got a long list of guns in a text shortly after he got home that means I won Powerball and I need him to order that list of guns immediately.

Get home, check my tickets and realize I still have to work for a living... But it got me thinking what would be the FIRST thing on your list of wanted items to your FFL?

Mine was:
2 of every different type of Glock. I kind of want to see if they make Glock children if they sit in the safe together. Plus.... Millionaire mag dumps with matching glocks just sounds like a lot of fun.

What is the first thing on YOUR list and why?

Move to a warm free state buy lots, and lots of land. I would not need a safe because, I would have rooms. That free state sure as f*** would not be Texas.
1-6.jpg

Buy a tank that works, why not ! oh and I always wanted one of these.
m-45g_quad_50_2_of_4.jpg

All of the Barrett 50 BMG rifle models available. Probably everything they make too. Then start moving down the rifle caliber list.
Of course I'd also find a piece of land deeper in NH where I can build a nice place on plenty of land (100+ acres) and do whatever I want.

I’d buy an industrial building close to me and open up an FFL mill in metro west

A perfect M1a and then move the hell out of the northeast, probably to Missouri or Arizona after buying lots of land so I can shoot my newly acquired M1a.

Move to a warm free state buy lots, and lots of land. I would not need a safe because, I would have rooms. That free state sure as f*** would not be Texas.
1-6.jpg

Buy a tank that works, why not ! oh and I always wanted one of these.
m-45g_quad_50_2_of_4.jpg

First Picture; How'd you get in my basement.
Second Picture; I always associate the term "Four Barrel" with Carburetors.

Step one: Buy or invest into someone's 07 manf'g company.

From there, the world is my oyster. I guess I'd get the 5-6 stupid dream guns in the full-auto category, just to handle and fondle them.

Then from there I would grossly overpay for a big-ass piece of land near me.

Build my dream home. Build an outdoor range. Consider building an indoor range. Leave plenty of room for my kids to build their houses.

THEN, 2-3 years after winning, I'd have to figure out what to do with my life. I'm betting by year-5, those FA gems I had to have would be gone out of my collection.

step 1: don't sign the ticket
step 2: Hopefully the ticket was bought in DE or some state that does not require disclosure
step 3: find a good trust and tax lawyer, set up trust
step 4: wait for a slow news day, Christmas eve, day before thanksgiving, hire armed guards, bullet proof limo, wear disguise and claim ticket
step 5: disappear
step 6: Start with a Thompson sub and a MP5S and go from there.

step 1: don't sign the ticket
step 2: Hopefully the ticket was bought in DE or some state that does not require disclosure
step 3: find a good trust and tax lawyer, set up trust
step 4: wait for a slow news day, Christmas eve, day before thanksgiving, hire armed guards, bullet proof limo, wear disguise and claim ticket
step 5: disappear
step 6: Start with a Thompson sub and a MP5S and go from there.

Maybe enough precedent in NH to claim anonymity?
$560 Million Lottery Winner Can Remain Anonymous: Why Is This Even An Issue In 2018?

Back
Top Bottom