April 6 Powerball Pool

Looking at that list of losers should help many of us with our math skills and cure anyone who is addicted to playing the lottery.
🥸

Looking at that list of losers should help many of us with our math skills and cure anyone who is addicted to playing the lottery.
🥸

Welp. Spending a few dollars on Mega Millions and Powerball every week isn't such a horrible idea. Gotta play to win and if you win, you win more than most people will ever make in their careers.

But....scratchies are just bait for morons.

Welp. Spending a few dollars on Mega Millions and Powerball every week isn't such a horrible idea. Gotta play to win and if you win, you win more than most people will ever make in their careers.

But....scratchies are just bait for morons.
I have two friends who hit scratchers big. One for 100k per year for life.

I hit for ~$21K at Mohegan 24 years ago. Caribbean Stud Poker Straight Flush, and the Ace was 2 hands away, I was very close to $210K.

I so wish they would bring that game back.

Now tell us how much you lost over the years.

We all want privacy.
Then no one wants privacy.
Which one is it? ... privacy only if you win?

I don't follow this stuff ao not sure how it works, my odds are low enough I never put the energy to figure out what happens with my $2.

I remember when I lived in Argentina they would televise the machine dropping random balls with numbers.

Do they do something similar here or is it all secret and we have to trust them?

We all want privacy.
Then no one wants privacy.
Which one is it? ... privacy only if you win?

I don't follow this stuff ao not sure how it works, my odds are low enough I never put the energy to figure out what happens with my $2.

I remember when I lived in Argentina they would televise the machine dropping random balls with numbers.

Do they do something similar here or is it all secret and we have to trust them?
Gravity allows the balls to fall down.

How can there be a delay in providing the powerball numbers. Why does this always seem to happen with large billion dollar jackpots.

I think it's not privacy, I think people might be concerned with trust and transparency

This is the 3rd time I heard of a delay, and it's always on the biggest jackpots.

Back
Top Bottom