• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I can't believe there are not more twitter users on here #TechnicalFoulHealey

Anyone who posts personal information on those types of social media websites deserve what they get. I'm even astounded how much personal information people post here. It's like some people simply ignore the risks

Anyone who posts personal information on those types of social media websites deserve what they get. I'm even astounded how much personal information people post here. It's like some people simply ignore the risks

Do not post any personal info other than what city I live in and I didn't have to do that. Like any internet usage though you can be tracked back to your PC unless you have a Raspberry Pi and use Tor and only post from borrowed wifi.

Do not post any personal info other than what city I live in and I didn't have to do that. Like any internet usage though you can be tracked back to your PC unless you have a Raspberry Pi and use Tor and only post from borrowed wifi.

Tor works well, ask me how I know.

I was more referring to the people who aren't as careful as you appear to be. They post everything from birthday pictures and home addresses to when and where they're going out (Hey, I won't be home tonight (in case you'd like to swing by and break in), I'm going to the big Justin Bieber concert)....just a head shaker for me that so many people can be so careless

Last edited:
Tor works well, ask me how I know.

I was more referring to the people who aren't as careful as you appear to be. They post everything from birthday pictures and home addresses to when and where they're going out (Hey, I won't be home tonight (in case you'd like to swing by and break in), I'm going to the big Justin Bieber concert)....just a head shaker for me that so many people can be so careless

Yeah. I do post places I have been to express if I liked or disliked, but almost never while I am still there and I have never posted a photo with faces of anyone I know, might have been some in the back ground.

I am sure the AG has tracked me enough to know who I really am.

Also the reason my tweets may not be exactly polite but the closest I have come to hate speech was to point out she was lying.

Ok. NES.

I have a challenge.
Eggplant challenge.
@Eggplantmail will anonymously send an Eggplant with a message to any address you want!
Do with that info what y'all will.

Make me proud guys!
#TheEggplanting
[rofl]

Last edited:
So, the new "progressive" leader of the MA Democrat party is trying to put all of his minions to work using the hashtag #speakupcharlie.

It's an effort to get Baker to denounce Trump's cabinet picks, or "he's a racist" (etc...)

Anyways, I could care less about that...

However, it's a great opportunity to hijack the hashtag and use it to ask @massgovernor about @massago (Healey) enforcement notice.

See @goalupdate for a few tweet ideas.

This is a great idea!

So, the new "progressive" leader of the MA Democrat party is trying to put all of his minions to work using the hashtag #speakupcharlie.

It's an effort to get Baker to denounce Trump's cabinet picks, or "he's a racist" (etc...)

Anyways, I could care less about that...

However, it's a great opportunity to hijack the hashtag and use it to ask @massgovernor about @massago (Healey) enforcement notice.

See @goalupdate for a few tweet ideas.

Back
Top Bottom