I can't believe there are not more twitter users on here #TechnicalFoulHealey

I got not a clue how twitter works

Pretty much like the rest of the internet. Not very different from this forum but with a limit on the length of the message and a slightly different search mechanism. It is heavily used by those in favor of our AG and I do think our lack of content on there allows them to ignore us or even believe there are no people with opposing views.

Pretty much like the rest of the internet. Not very different from this forum but with a limit on the length of the message and a slightly different search mechanism. It is heavily used by those in favor of our AG and I do think our lack of content on there allows them to ignore us or even believe there are no people with opposing views.

I found it. Now how do I follow?

The hashtag creates a defacto "category" of tweets. So, anytime a tweet uses #TechnicalFoulHealey, every one of those tweets can be easily seen/followed by either A. Tapping on the #TechnicalFoulHealey in any tweet, as it creates a link to view all tweets using that hashtag, or B. it makes all tweets using the #TechnicalFoulHealey searchable by entering #TechnicalFoulHealey into the search bar on twitter.

ALso, just checked the hashtag will also be picked up via google search.

So, if anyone uses twitter, please use #TechnicalFoulHealey in any post about Healey's abusive actions. Also, tag her in them (@MassAGO) This way she, or someone from her office, will see them, or at the least will know that they are being talked about, a lot, on Twitter.

Last edited:
I found it. Now how do I follow?

You can follow the users by just clicking the follow button when you are reading the tweet.

Basically I search for hashtags and the follow the authors that I like.

- - - Updated - - -

ALso, just checked the hashtag will also be picked up via google search.

Which can get you into currently trending which gets you eve more views.

We've really got to have an official Twitter handle sticky.
If we all follow each other. Put everyone under an NES list on Twitter.

If one of us tweets that hag. Or whoever is running the acct. these days. Boom! We follow up with 5000 retweets, liked, etc.

Social media assault.

I think a lot of us are just older than the twitter/Instagram bracket and don't care enough to have our own accounts.

I watch twitter.com/goalupdate but that's about it.

yeah, that would require you actually USE twitter...ever!

If it is important I will comment there...but I would have to find my password first

twitter is gay. Facebook is more than enough and I go back and forth about dumping that all the time.

Twitter is a sign of how disgustingly narcissistic our society has become. A tool for people to post their every god damned thought as if anyone gives a shit.

twitter is gay. Facebook is more than enough and I go back and forth about dumping that all the time.

Twitter is a sign of how disgustingly narcissistic our society has become. A tool for people to post their every god damned thought as if anyone gives a shit.

IMO, both twittle and faceplant are bat-shit crazy level ghey...

Please don't use the Healeyforharbor stuff, it's threatening and doesn't bode well for our side.

In other news, Healey is starting to feel the pressure, she's been tweeting over the last hour or so about her grab.

If you Tweet, please go hammer her on it, don't forget to use #TechnicalFoulHealey

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, both twittle and faceplant are bat-shit crazy level ghey...

That's totally dependent on who you choose to follow/friend

Please don't use the Healeyforharbor stuff, it's threatening and doesn't bode well for our side.

In other news, Healey is starting to feel the pressure, she's been tweeting over the last hour or so about her grab.

If you Tweet, please go hammer her on it, don't forget to use #TechnicalFoulHealey

- - - Updated - - -

That's totally dependent on who you choose to follow/friend

Been on it.

I am not on FB as I do not want to give them a ton of info about me or have people friending me all the time. They make money mostly off your data. Twitter makes money mostly off your content which I am slightly more ok with. Also twitter is a great way to get GOAL alerts as close to real time as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

@inerlogic

following

I really thought I would see a lot more of #TechnicalFoulHealey than I do.

I am honestly curious. Who do you so admire that you actually want to follow whatever 140 character missives they put out? (Yes I know they've increased the max length).

I am honestly curious. Who do you so admire that you actually want to follow whatever 140 character missives they put out? (Yes I know they've increased the max length).

Half of what I follow are local city and police announcements, a few local politicians and a few friends.

I find it a good way to keep up on local events, from snow emergencies to city meetings. And to keep an eye on some politicians, ones I agree and disagree with so I know when and who to support or fight against.

A lot of local stuff never makes it even into local paper or if it does it is too late to act on.

I have now added more people involved with pro 2nd stuff where before I just had GOAL.

Also, I do not want to let people like the AG have the space to themselves. Many people who get most of their news from twitter, and there are a lot of them, would never really hear us if we do not also use it. I do not want anyone not knowing we are mad and they should be too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom