• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I can't believe there are not more twitter users on here #TechnicalFoulHealey

Sending emails and tweets to everyone who carried the article on "Baker Pushes Back" to let them know Cyndi Roy Gonzalez, Healey's communication's director lied to you. Now @MassAGO "dealer hotline" is telling callers to call EOPPS b/c they won't/can't answer questions.

I'm sure this will warrant its own thread. The Glob hit piece saying Mauron got threats. Gay slurs directed her way, blah blah. Don't care. You have to wear the big girl pants to be in any public office.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/07/30/faces-sexist-antigay-slurs-after-imposing-gun-ban/5yz8YB5iI8JdpnEGqDw7bN/story.html

Jamie Eldridge seems to be new to the Twitter/interwebs. That special snowflake he is.....

I swear there is a 90/10 bias perception on us. The left can burn the statehouse down. And it's "justice for xyz"

Some pissed off constituent (maybe non) spouts off. And ermehgerd lock all them crazy people up. Cuz words hurt. [sad2]

I had separate twitter and facebook accounts for shooting and politics, deleted them both last week after all the censorship from both venues came to light. Not reliable venues for conservative discourse.

I had separate twitter and facebook accounts for shooting and politics, deleted them both last week after all the censorship from both venues came to light. Not reliable venues for conservative discourse.

But all the more reason not to let them be a liberal echo chamber.

Their side is clobbering us in Twitter. There are plenty of pro 2A people on Instagram, but none speaking about this abysmal mess.

I live on Twitter...

A lot of Gr8 #Hotrod lovers and a lot of #2A Lovers in Twitterville...

@David70BuickGSX

I got onto Instagram not to long ago, some Gr8 hotrod and #2A stuff there also...

NES is on Twitter, it's @NEastShooters ...

I use #norteastshooters or #NES when I want to hashtag NES...

Last edited:
I live on Twitter...

A lot of Gr8 #Hotrod lovers and a lot of #2A Lovers in Twitterville...

@David70BuickGSX

I got onto Instagram not to long ago, some Gr8 hotrod and #2A stuff there also...

NES is on Twitter, it's @NEastShooters ...

I use #norteastshooters or #NES when I want to hashtag NES...
I've been beating up "The Heal" and her followers on FakeBook.

Back
Top Bottom