• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I can't believe there are not more twitter users on here #TechnicalFoulHealey

Twitter and Facebook are run by truly despicable people.

I refuse to support them.

With you on FB. I will be using twitter though, as long as I get what I want out of it at least.

And if the AG spends even one second pissed about a single tweet of mine, I am satisfied.

Unfortunately not supporting the 2nd ammendment on tWitter because you don't like the organization is like not voting and hoping it works out in your favor. Bottom line if you can use this forum you are techy enough to use twitter. Everyone needs to get on there and attack her edict because right now it doesn't appear we are winning. I never had an account until this mess happened. I made an account just to voice my opinion to her.

Unfortunately not supporting the 2nd ammendment on tWitter because you don't like the organization is like not voting and hoping it works out in your favor. Bottom line if you can use this forum you are techy enough to use twitter. Everyone needs to get on there and attack her edict because right now it doesn't appear we are winning. I never had an account until this mess happened. I made an account just to voice my opinion to her.

This. In Spades!

You mean you don't have to be a twit to use Twitter?

no, but it sure helps.

Very satisfying to be able to reply to the AG on each post she makes and know that everyone who saw her post can see your reply.

It may not actually change anything, that will probably take a more unified voting block in this state, but it makes me feel a little better.

I'm on twitter, pretty active against her. I hate twitter, it gives me another thing to obsess over especially since I like to be well informed on anything current. Obviously she doesn't respond to me and I might look like a crazy person, I'm not. It is just another vehicle in which to have my voice heard.

@whileshaving if you guys are on it.

I'm on twitter, pretty active against her. I hate twitter, it gives me another thing to obsess over especially since I like to be well informed on anything current. Obviously she doesn't respond to me and I might look like a crazy person, I'm not. It is just another vehicle in which to have my voice heard.

@whileshaving if you guys are on it.

followed

I was banned from Twitter about 6 years ago.

Dick Morris and I were tweeting back and forth during the mid term election night. It turns out that a shit ton of libtards complained about me and probably him. With my puny 300 followers Twitter banned me for 3 months. I went back, said good bye to my followers and haven't been back since.

If you can be banned on Election Day then what's the point of the platform? Same goes for Facebook.

Anyways, I suspect, like in all things in life, face to face conversations are more powerful.

For example, cosmic irony could harangue me daily here at NES about how progressivism is so awesome. I don't waste my time responding. But I am certain he's probably not that bad in real life and might actually make a decent point once in awhile. And I might have more success in person showing him the error of his opinions.

We've really got to have an official Twitter handle sticky.
If we all follow each other. Put everyone under an NES list on Twitter.

If one of us tweets that hag. Or whoever is running the acct. these days. Boom! We follow up with 5000 retweets, liked, etc.

Social media assault.

Now I would probably do this.... otherwise twitter can EABOD.

no, but it sure helps.

Very satisfying to be able to reply to the AG on each post she makes and know that everyone who saw her post can see your reply.

It may not actually change anything, that will probably take a more unified voting block in this state, but it makes me feel a little better.

Nothing like having a mechanism to make people feel like they are doing something. In order to keep them from actually doing something. Next up, Jingly-keys.com...

Nothing like having a mechanism to make people feel like they are doing something. In order to keep them from actually doing something. Next up, Jingly-keys.com...

People are trying to be informative and post things that pertain to the thread. You're doing the exact same thing, posting your opinion and hoping that I care. Next up: Calling the kettle black.

People are trying to be informative and post things that pertain to the thread. You're doing the exact same thing, posting your opinion and hoping that I care. Next up: Calling the kettle black.

Did I quote you? No. Know why? Because I couldn't care less about the opinion of some nobody who has barely managed 31 posts. Get used to how things work here or get lost. Either way take your narcissism with you.

Did I quote you? No. Know why? Because I couldn't care less about the opinion of some nobody who has barely managed 31 posts. Get used to how things work here or get lost. Either way take your narcissism with you.

Yeah, my internet point score could use some work, I'll refrain from a response since they are now moderating more as per the posts. I'm sure my lowly internet score has nothing on you and your vast and far reaching opinion.

We've really got to have an official Twitter handle sticky.
If we all follow each other. Put everyone under an NES list on Twitter.

If one of us tweets that hag. Or whoever is running the acct. these days. Boom! We follow up with 5000 retweets, liked, etc.

Social media assault.

Pretty sure I've seen #northeastshooters , but not often enough!

I am honestly curious. Who do you so admire that you actually want to follow whatever 140 character missives they put out? (Yes I know they've increased the max length).

Twitter...LOL no thanks

I once had a CompuServe account....

Have no idea how anyone has time to FaceTweet each other. Seem my days are busy enough.

You just NES'd us in the same amount of time as a "FaceTweet".

[thumbsup]

1979 just called. They want their thought processes back.

Well, you found time to troll this thread. Why not troll the AG instead?

Ha.

With you on FB. I will be using twitter though, as long as I get what I want out of it at least.

And if the AG spends even one second pissed about a single tweet of mine, I am satisfied.

Ha ha. Yes!

Wonder who runs it.

You do, if that is what you type. Just add #northeastshooters to your tweet, and now it is on there, followable.

Back
Top Bottom