Hypothetical- ccw

Springfield has shot location recorders

Which, without sound recording, are missing key elements of a confrontation.

Springfield, MA installed a system that pinpoints the location of a shot and relays it to the police dispatcher. More than few shooters have been nabbed casually strolling down the avenue a block from the scene.

Springfield, MA installed a system that pinpoints the location of a shot and relays it to the police dispatcher. More than few shooters have been nabbed casually strolling down the avenue a block from the scene.

That's not what I am talking about. I am talking about video surveillance cameras. They do not record sound, which means that what is being said during a confrontation is missing from the evidence.

That's a pretty big gap for the state to close when prosecuting you.

Every situation is different and you have to react in the moment. There's a lot of this would work this wouldn't work in this thread. How much of it is based in fact? Try some of this stuff in training and see what happens. (Obviously have all live tools secured and use airsoft, blue guns, rubber knives, etc) If you haven't done this before, I guarantee it'll be a huge eye opener.

If you haven't done this before, I guarantee it'll be a huge eye opener.
+1

And if (hopefully not) you ever really face it, the other eye will now open and you will learn some more... [wink]

But working through the mechanics of it and realizing what you are up against is step one...

Back
Top Bottom