Hells Angels member arrested carrying loaded gun without a license

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't quote shit you don't know. And they aren't candidates.

Are you and Emoto LEO's or something? Cause you sure seem like you got a bone up your ass regarding MC's.
Did you watch too much discovery TV? Or read too many books? Cause you seem to not know a whole lot and make a lot of generalizations.

If I heard correctly a candidate for the Hells Angels has to commit a felony to get accepted into the club? So just because they haven't got caught/been convicted they can buy a gun legally. That clears it all up, they're a bunch of swell guys that own rocket launchers and machine guns that occasionally have fire fights with other gangs[wink]

Last edited:
Yet another thread about how HA, Outlaws, and other 1%ers are just a bunch of nice guys who like motorcycles. [rolleyes] This will end well [thinking]

I'm equally impressed how you can pop up yourself every time and remind us how bad they are.
All these well informed folks who know how everything works.

Interesting at what point free assembly turns you into a gang.
And how many members doing something wrong justifies that.

Then the word alleged disappears, and then you're just a criminal.

Last edited:
Hey, great, another NES "out yourself" thread!

Here is one of the good guys:
and go figure, if he was riding in VT and got pulled over he would have done nothing wrong because VT does not have a handgun restriction at all. I have always wondered how states can be so far off from each other. MA is just plain stupid.

And here is a guy who will turn you in to the authorities in exchange for a few sugar packets when the SHTF:
carrying concealed is illegal in most states. There are ony 3 or 4 which allow it. He is a resident of Mass so he should know mass law.

And a guy who will be fine with it as long as there is a law somewhere to quote:
Read Terry v. Ohio for details. The standard that permits a patdown to assure the subject is disarmed is much lower than that for a full search.

And, best of all, one of the people who will "fix things" by taking away my freedom:
I am all about your rights, especially when it comes to firearms. That said, IMHO, not everyone should get a license to carry without some sort of safety course or training. Especially in the knowledge of the laws of ones state. Do you really want someone who has no clue how to even load a semi auto handgun walking around with it in his or her pants? Not me! Again, IMHO.

So the bad guy is a "Hell's Angel"? Other than guilt by association, would it be too much trouble to prove he committed a crime with an actual victim? You guys know that most of you could be labeled an "armed extremist", get arrested, have the public scorn you, and nobody would care. You do know that, right?

I can't believe some of you siding with career criminals....Wtf is wrong with you guys...and comparing LEOS to organized crime....its not even worth debating. Some of you make me sick.

They're not? Hmm.. I will try to remember that the next time I get pulled over for "loud pipes" (because it sounded loud to them) when I have a stock exhaust system. Then get dragged into court repeatedly until I don't have the vacation time left and have to relent and pay a reduced fine for something that I was fully compliant with. Then tell me who the crooks are. I have a problem with the law being used as a revenue source, but some would argue that the folks in charge would never abuse it and only use it for good... Some however, would disagree.

It is a motorcycle club. If all the members are criminals, then why aren't they all in jail? If you can't prove it, it's called "alleged" criminal activity.

I don't pull my opinion out of thin air. You should also note that I did not use the term "all". Here's what the Us department of Justice thinks:

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/gangunit/gangs/motorcycle.html

"# Hells Angels Motorcycle Club

The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club (Hells Angels) is an OMG with between 2,000 and 2,500 members who belong to over 230 chapters in the U.S. and in 26 foreign countries. The Hells Angels pose a criminal threat on six continents. U.S. law enforcement authorities estimate that the Hells Angels have more than 92 chapters in 27 states with a membership in excess of 800 persons. The Hells Angels are involved in the production, transportation and distribution of marijuana and methamphetamine. Additionally, the Hells Angels are involved in the transportation and distribution of cocaine, hashish, heroin, LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide), ecstasy, PCP (phencyclidine) and diverted pharmaceuticals. The Hells Angels are also involved in other criminal activity including assault, extortion, homicide, money laundering and motorcycle theft."

The fact that most or all of them have motorcycles is completely irrelevant. They are not criminals because they are in a motorcycle club, they are a motorcycle club that happens to be involved in illegal activities, many of which are detrimental to society. Does this mean that every single member is a bad person? No, but it does mean that their judgment about who to associate with is questionable at best.

The fact that most or all of them have motorcycles is completely irrelevant. They are not criminals because they are in a motorcycle club, they are a motorcycle club that happens to be involved in illegal activities, many of which are detrimental to society. Does this mean that every single member is a bad person? No, but it does mean that their judgment about who to associate with is questionable at best.
This.

Don't quote shit you don't know. And they aren't candidates.

Are you and Emoto LEO's or something? Cause you sure seem like you got a bone up your ass regarding MC's.
Did you watch too much discovery TV? Or read too many books? Cause you seem to not know a whole lot and make a lot of generalizations.

Actually I read it in an FBI report. But I suppose you know more than them? There's no bone up my ass regarding MC's I know some guys that are in different clubs, I just have a bone up my ass regarding criminal organizations like the Angels. Why don't you go cry to your f*** wad buddies about what I'm saying about them.

This is why RICO is not relevant. You have no evidence this guy engages in any of the covered crimes with any other person. He may have simply been armed as a means of self defense.

And basically the only possession of weapons that's covered by RICO are WMD's.

And a guy who will be fine with it as long as there is a law somewhere to quote:

Quoting the laws you're subject to doesn't mean you agree with them. Explaining them to people who don't understand them isn't rationalizing them either.

They're not? Hmm.. I will try to remember that the next time I get pulled over for "loud pipes" (because it sounded loud to them) when I have a stock exhaust system. Then get dragged into court repeatedly until I don't have the vacation time left and have to relent and pay a reduced fine for something that I was fully compliant with. Then tell me who the crooks are.

Wait, you roll with a MC and complain when you get tickets that the cops are a brutal gang because you got tickets? I'm no fan of ATF but I'd take Jay Dobyns over an MC member any day of the week.

It is a motorcycle club. If all the members are criminals, then why aren't they all in jail? If you can't prove it, it's called "alleged" criminal activity.

So Al Capone was just your average guy before he got popped for tax evasion? Never did anything wrong? never had anyone killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom