• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hell's Angels raided in California

Maxrobot

NES Member
"Charges included being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition, steroid possession, possession of an assault weapon, possession of a silencer, manufacturing and selling metal knuckles, and possession of narcotics along with a loaded firearm."
Helicopter, SWAT teams, 12 simultaneous search warrants on Wednesday, The 12 teams' operations led to the seizure of about 50 firearms as well as ammunition, gun silencers, drugs and bomb-making explosive materials. Interestingly, it looks like they seized leather jackets.
gang-photo-65dfe49757d97.jpg

Do biker gangs view their vests as sacred? Will we get to see future articles about revenge for this?
Taking their colors was a bitch move by the cops, to anyone in almost any club, their colors are like the American Flag

When someone is "put out bad" from a club the first thing they strip the person of is their vest

IIRC the HA's members don't own the patches, they remain property of the international and the logo (death head) is protected by copyright and they will defend it in court.

I bet HA's INC will be in court trying to reclaim the vests

In Canada they waged a 16 year legal war all the way to their Supreme Court to get back 2 vests that were confiscated by law enforcement

I would use a hazmat team to confiscate their vests. Regardless of what you think of these folks, it is utterly absurdist behavior to take their clothes.

Also, typo in headline, should be Angels, not “angles.”

You have to be obtuse to think they are a'cute.

Thank you. I'm here all week. Tell your friends.

The vests may be evidence to prove specific individuals were members of the group to be included in collective punishment, rather than non-members.
Good point, and I bet they use whatever the other patches on the vests say to prove their mindsets. I remember sitting in on a vehicular homicide trial in MA when I was in school and the prosecutors used pictures of stickers on the defendant’s car to show a reckless person. They showed pictures of his “no fear” sticker that literally every kid used to have on his car, and I think he had the standard Calvin p*ssing on whatever car brand the kid hated. It’s surprising what they’ll use against you to complete the painting of the picture they want to put forth.

Good point, and I bet they use whatever the other patches on the vests say to prove their mindsets. I remember sitting in on a vehicular homicide trial in MA when I was in school and the prosecutors used pictures of stickers on the defendant’s car to show a reckless person. They showed pictures of his “no fear” sticker that literally every kid used to have on his car, and I think he had the standard Calvin p*ssing on whatever car brand the kid hated. It’s surprising what NES posts they’ll use against you to complete the painting of the picture they want to put forth.
FIFY

For the record, let's not kid ourselves and think the accused are just a Cub Scout troop with Harley and Indian Motorcycles

Many of the 1% clubs are into very bad things, you would not want your daughter hanging out with them

They never found the woman from Lynn who was a "known associate" and was renting the local chapter cars.

They found my first wife's cousin who disappeared at the same time... or I should say they found most of him, some parts were missing and all of it was spread around, minus his fingers, ink, and head...they found those in the house where he lived with the woman they never found

Good point, and I bet they use whatever the other patches on the vests say to prove their mindsets. I remember sitting in on a vehicular homicide trial in MA when I was in school and the prosecutors used pictures of stickers on the defendant’s car to show a reckless person. They showed pictures of his “no fear” sticker that literally every kid used to have on his car, and I think he had the standard Calvin p*ssing on whatever car brand the kid hated. It’s surprising what they’ll use against you to complete the painting of the picture they want to put forth.
Another reason not to put bumper stickers on your car. I trust that Dadmin will remove my account if I ever run into any trouble

Im sorry but I dont see anything really news worthy here... Im assuming, by the number of cuts, there is just over 40 members were arrested. So they found only 50 firearms, some ammo, narcotics and some "bomb making materials" (aka house hold cleaning supplies)? If they busted them for having grenade launchers, RPGs, hand grenades, etc. then maybe we have something news worthy. Other than that, its sounds like it would have been a fun Saturday night.

Also, to add, I am not defending the HA at all. They definitely have done some shady sh**.

Also, to add, I am not defending the HA at all. They definitely have done some shady sh**.
“Some shady shit?” [rofl]

HA are a bunch of drug dealers who have murdered many people. Referring to them as having done “some shady shit” is grossly downplaying their criminality.

“Some shady shit?” [rofl]

HA are a bunch of drug dealers who have murdered many people. Referring to them as having done “some shady shit” is grossly downplaying their criminality.
But but but... they were "security" at Woodstock West!

California's answer to
MV5BYzc5NDJjMjgtMjlmNS00MWI2LTgxNjItZGI2Y2RlZTE1MTc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

It's obvious that you have to break up the domestic gangs to make room for the Central American gangs. Welcome to Joe Biden's America.
Well, looks the po-po did pick on the white guys. Despite their motivation being excessive conflict between Hells Angels and Mongols (hispanic) plus whoever Salida Nomads are (seems hispanic?), the arrests are all Hells Angels. It's not a coincidence that an extensive and multi-warrant arrest only focused on one gang while allowing the others to see that news and go ghost mode.

The HA has a huge recruitment problem and has been losing turf famously all over the country to younger groups like the south americans and chinese. They're aging out, and probably can't afford to pay tribute to the local police and prosecutors. I guess the cake sales and gay motorcycle raffles can't cover overhead anymore. The FBI is really really good at busting up organized crime. Any org with presidents and secretaries and sergeant-at-arms is gonna get overrun with glowies faster than a NES covid thread. The future of organized crime is decentralized and cellular.

Back
Top Bottom