• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hell's Angels raided in California

I didn't put words in your mouth. I said you were implying. If I was wrong in what I thought was being implied, I accept that and apologize.

I will go digging for the charges in question, and where they currently stand.
Apology accepted. But you’re still getting the hairy eyeball from me going forward.

I’m also not interested in his charges or where they stand. I have absolutely no skin in that game. I just remembered reading about it. My concern is you trying to “imply” someone is guilty just because. And then “implying” that someone here is supporting some type of behavior based off of some allegation's you think are evidence of guilt, is bad ju ju my friend.

Not only does he like to put words in someone's mouth, but if you associate with Berkshire 81 in any way then he calls you a pedophile.

He gets his knowledge from rumors, accusations and the Berkshire eagle, so that is why he doesn't know what he is talking about. But calling someone a pedophile with nothing to back it up is not cool.

Do you want the Bennington, NY Post too? Or is the WWLP article sufficient? Now, who's putting words in who's mouth? I never called you a pedophile. I said you support a sub-group who supported one, and had one as a member.

But I'll make some calls, find out if the charges are still pending, and if they were dropped, the reason.

Also, to add, I am not defending the HA at all. They definitely have done some shady sh**.
“Some shady shit?” [rofl]

HA are a bunch of drug dealers who have murdered many people. Referring to them as having done “some shady shit” is grossly downplaying their criminality.
F5726510-BC3D-4FF6-B100-653170D811CE.png

Famous But Incompetent is an apt description. But that doesn’t mean that the Hells Angels aren't a criminal organization. Both are true — the FBI suck and the Hells Angels are a murderous gang of drug dealing thugs.
Yeah but only one of these gets qualified immunity while sucking. 🤣

Yeah, those story's are why i kept going back to work with him because it sure as hell wasn't for what he was paying his people.. lol

People apparently liked him enough to start a gofundme campaign to erect a bronze statue of him, assuming I have the right guy. Sure it’s only at ~$3k of its $75k goal, but still. [laugh]

The fact that that’s actually him in his avatar didn’t get you there already?? lol
Once I did a close inspection it did dawn on me but my old ass eyes play games with me. Someone here has an avatar of what I thought for the longest time was the alien from predator. One day I finally did a close up and it’s a goat. 😂

The second part wasn’t meant to suggest you said anything. It was a quote the guy in the video made and was trying to relate it to the bigger picture. I should have wrote my statement better

Yes, you should have as your insertion was as great a bit of plagiarism as the video's was, just in case you missed my point.

And on the other end of the biker spectrum, we have these Angels.

Last edited:
“Some shady shit?” [rofl]

HA are a bunch of drug dealers who have murdered many people. Referring to them as having done “some shady shit” is grossly downplaying their criminality.

Without necessarily defending the HA, the vast majority of the people they negatively impacted were also in the trade in some way, so who really cares?

For those innocents they affected, yes. Those are shameful and the individuals that did those crimes should be put down.

The real victims here are uneducated kids getting hooked on the products they allegedly facilitate. Those getting into that world knowingly, that's on them.

Without necessarily defending the HA, the vast majority of the people they negatively impacted were also in the trade in some way, so who really cares?
We are going to disagree on that.

Furthermore, it is not OK to be a criminal thug if you focus mostly on other criminal thugs. Illegal violence is illegal and immoral, even if you are committing it against another criminal.

We are going to disagree on that.

Furthermore, it is not OK to be a criminal thug if you focus mostly on other criminal thugs. Illegal violence is illegal and immoral, even if you are committing it against another criminal.

To pick nits, my comment was "who really cares", not "so they're not guilty of murder".

I agree that that the murder of a drug dealer by another drug dealer is a crime under the law. I just don't care about it. Maybe that makes me a bad person and I'm okay with that if so. But I doubt that I'm alone in this viewpoint, which clearly, you do not share [laugh]

You have a great night.

I’ve cleaned up this thread. No more behaving like jerks. No more implying that you want to fight someone. No more telling people to go f*** themselves.

If you can’t manage that I will hand out more warnings and lock the thread.

Ah. I thought there was more replies earlier too.

To pick nits, my comment was "who really cares", not "so they're not guilty of murder".
A fair point.

In response, I care because innocents will always get hurt. Even if they aren’t in the crossfire, the criminal thugs have family, too, and they will mourn their loss.

A fair point.

In response, I care because innocents will always get hurt. Even if they aren’t in the crossfire, the criminal thugs have family, too, and they will mourn their loss.

They sure will, but the person they loved opted into a lifestyle that pretty guaranteed they would eventually have this bad day. Exactly how that comes to pass, doesn't really matter (to me!).

A fair point.

I don't think I could take that that empathetic of a position. My wife has.... a giant POS of a person for a brother. His arrests, drug trafficking, prescription forging, identity theft, fraud, I tried to look past that for my wife as he is the only family she has left in the state apart from an uncle who's stroke did not help his dementia, and an aunt who subsists almost entirely off of Wild Irish Rose. I tried to be accommodating in hopes that at some point, he MIGHT just turn his life around.

The day I washed my hands of that human debris was the day she took the time to set up rides to and from our home, a favorite home cooked meal for him to celebrate his birthday in our home, complete with my wife convincing his 14 year old daughter to attend despite a strained relationship. I spent 2 hours consoling my wife with my BIL's oldest daughter (who knew better but wanted to see us) when he actively ignored her calls in favor of other pursuits. Most likely the kind that has resulted in him having 3 children from 3 different mothers.

The closest I came to throttling him was after Christmas, when he spent 3 months in jail and my wife still had the heart to try to save some of his belongings from his apartment, he had the gall to accuse her of stealing some dorky knockoff WWE belts.

The only thing I am grateful for is it allowed by wife to finally accept she lost his brother a long time ago.

I tell you this, because the reality of it, is that it only forces them to accept and mourn the loss, regardless of when they truly become lost.

Just to be clear, I am not standing up for all of 81. I am standing up for a very good friend that has never killed anybody, dealt any drugs, or carried any illegal guns.

If fact he has an LTC, a very good professional career and a lovely wife and children.

I am just trying to provide a glimpse inside a culture that many do not have an opportunity to see. Most think that they are all cut from the same cloth, and they are not.

He may be a friend and he may well be as good a person as you say. But he is hanging out with criminals and that says something.

Just to be clear, I am not standing up for all of 81. I am standing up for a very good friend that has never killed anybody, dealt any drugs, or carried any illegal guns.

If fact he has an LTC, a very good professional career and a lovely wife and children.

I am just trying to provide a glimpse inside a culture that many do not have an opportunity to see. Most think that they are all cut from the same cloth, and they are not.

You don't spend the years being a hang around, an associate, and then a prospect, to finally earn your full-patch because you want some riding buddies. Its because you want the clout that the winged death head reputation gives you. All you have said here is that he hasn't had to do what is expected of him yet.

And if you are not a member, you can't speak on the club. You should be close enough if what you say is true to understand the rules, and the penalties for breaking them.

edit: As bluntly as I can state it - you are the umpteenth person to go on and talk about how the clubs aren't about that anymore, just regular 9 to 5 guys seeking comradery and brotherhood. 81 isn't unique in this. Anyone who actually wanted that would not try to join 81 or any other 1%'er club because of the association it brings. Which means, it's clout seeking.

Last edited:
He may be a friend and he may well be as good a person as you say. But he is hanging out with criminals and that says something.
Kind of sorta, not, it’s far more complex to that.

I could tell you though it’s not a good idea…

The entire thing is crooked for sure.

Back
Top Bottom