Arrested for having a Starter set

Article from the local rag. This article says he also had fuses (primers I'm guessing) chemicals & pipes. Thinking probably reloader. Also tried to steal a pride flag from the town common last year and got caught and ran his mouth about being a sovereign citizen which is what got him on the police radar to begin with.

Based on the charges, I expected some different weapons. Seems pretty plain Jane.

“Callan, who police described as a “sovereign citizen” when he was arrested last year, faces motor vehicle offenses and charges related to the theft of a gay pride flag from the town common in Norton, according to court records.”

There it is.

Last edited:

Article from the local rag. This article says he also had fuses (primers I'm guessing) chemicals & pipes. Thinking probably reloader. Also tried to steal a pride flag from the town common last year and got caught and ran his mouth about being a sovereign citizen which is what got him on the police radar to begin with.
I don't take the sovereign citizen youtube b.s. seriously.
Anyone know if it actually has any reality to it

It's always someone who is insane reciting that stuff... never someone somewhat normal lol

That one isn't even legally a firearm so they shouldn't have taken it. That reminds me that I need a flintlock pistol.

They always take a whole bunch of stuff that is not regulated in anyway. Like chest rigs, holsters, optics that aren’t mounted, etc.. Pretty ridiculous really, but I guess they need to make sure their layout game is on-point.

charged the man with improper storage of a firearm, improper storage of a large-capacity firearm, possession of explosives, possession of fireworks, possession of a large-capacity firearm, and possession of a firearm without an FID card,

Every charge is utter bullsh*t. The supreme court needs to step in and end this denial of rights forever. How the hell can the mere possession of an item specifically protected by the constitution lead you to be charged for possession of that item? SMH

What's the line on when it's not a starter set and becomes a collection.
Asking for a friend.😁
a few years back on vacation, I met a cop from PA, nice guy, nice wife...we start talking hunting and guns...he asks how many I have, I replied. "a little more than a cache, but not quite an arsenal" his wife said, 'you two are going to get along great"

What's the line on when it's not a starter set and becomes a collection.
Asking for a friend.😁
The terms "gun collection" and "gun collector" have now been replaced in MA by the terms "gun hoard" and "gun hoarder" according to our new culturally-diverse radical leftist AG lady. Any reference to a "gun collection" or a "gun collector:" are now considered obsolete terms. Note that it is always permissible to refer to an "arsenal of weapons" and to their owner as a "suspect" or "criminal." :rolleyes:

The local article mentions pipes, chemicals used for bombs, and fuses. I retract my previous comment
Pipes ... anyone that has done any plumbing for anything has some pipes at home.

Chemicals = gun powder.

There is probably some fertilizer and other common chemicals. But in this case "omg bomb".

Fuses = most likely primers. Or could be fuses, let's say you own a Matchlock rifle or a small BP cannon, you will own some fuses as well.

The article is trying as hard as possible to make a big deal out of this.

If the guy shuts the f*ck up, I bet a lawyer can clear all this junk.

I used to keep my cannon fuse and powder together for storage. At some point later I realized the optics regarding that…
So, you think the PoPo will be cool if they are in different boxes?

Or are you keeping them in different properties?

Yup. Any gunpowder is now bomb making materials. Ever since the marathon
Most media and government did not realize yet fully that some people are capable to produce their own ammunition. That crackdown is still coming.

but it is interesting to note that - i guess it is what all the reloaders are going to be charged with from now on: "possession of explosives, possession of fireworks", i guesss it is all they can find to cover simple fact you have some smokeless powder and primers.

Last edited:
Did they also charge him with pogo sticking without a license, illegal canasta playing, and breathing after hours?
the is no law in this country, only interpretations. if there is a judge who is ready to send you into jail for canasta, you will be charged for canasta.
and you will have your right to send petitions about it to higher courts while being pounded up the ass in the prison, and will be found not guilty, eventually, when your ass will be raptured sufficiently enough.

whole legal system is now working on enforcing of non-constitutional decisions, with lower courts and circuits providing just enough of the delay to make your life destroyed fully, and once it is destroyed by them - it does not matter no more if you were right or wrong. the process is the punishment enough to scare those who got anything to lose.

as long as there is no process to disbar an every judge who goes plainly against the constitution and scotus decisions - there will be no law here, never.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom