• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hell's Angels raided in California

Kind of sorta, not, it’s far more complex to that.

I could tell you though it’s not a good idea…

The entire thing is crooked for sure.
My point is that if someone is part of an organization in which many members routinely engage in violent, criminal activities, and they don't comdemn those activities and the people perpetrating them, then they are tacitly approving those persons and their behavior.

If you hang around with dogs, you get fleas.

In addition, just because someone is charming and polite, doesn't mean that they don't do bad things when you are not around. Some pretty terrible people have been very charming to many. The whole "I've never had a problem with them" doesn't mean that they aren't brutal thugs -- you just haven't seen it.

Last edited:
You don't spend the years being a hang around, and then a prospect, to finally earn your patch because you want some riding buddies. Its because you want the clout that the winged death head reputation gives you. All you have said here is that he hasn't had to do what is expected of him yet.

And if you are not a member, you can't speak on the club. You should be close enough if what you say is true to understand the rules, and the penalties for breaking them.

edit: As bluntly as I can state it - you are the umpteenth person to go on and talk about how the clubs aren't about that anymore, just regular 9 to 5 guys seeking comradery and brotherhood. 81 isn't unique in this. Anyone who actually wanted that would not try to join 81 or any other 1%'er club because of the association it brings. Which means, it's clout seeking.
Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. Your view is from the outside looking in. You know nothing about the rules or breaking them.

You launch personal attacks on people you no nothing about. You accuse people of supporting pedophiles because they attended the Berkshire Lobster fest.

I am done replying to your misconceptions.

I don't think I could take that that empathetic of a position. My wife has.... a giant POS of a person for a brother. His arrests, drug trafficking, prescription forging, identity theft, fraud, I tried to look past that for my wife as he is the only family she has left in the state apart from an uncle who's stroke did not help his dementia, and an aunt who subsists almost entirely off of Wild Irish Rose. I tried to be accommodating in hopes that at some point, he MIGHT just turn his life around.
My point isn’t that I have sympathy for your brother-in-law — I don’t. I have sympathy for your wife. She would get hurt if another dirtbag killed her brother. That is my point. I would not give that dirtbag a pass for killing her brother, even if he is a worthless POS, because an innocent — your wife — will always get hurt in the process.

Is that more clear or am I still poorly expressing my opinions?

My point isn’t that I have sympathy for your brother-in-law — I don’t. I have sympathy for your wife. She would get hurt if another dirtbag killed her brother. That is my point. I would not give that dirtbag a pass for killing her brother, even if he is a worthless POS, because an innocent — your wife — will always get hurt in the process.

Is that more clear or am I still poorly expressing my opinions?
No I understood it perfectly fine to begin with. I was merely musing that it forces them to accept the loss as at that point as it is, out of lack of a better term, finalized. My wife mourns her brother now despite him still breathing, because we all know what is coming.

Last edited:
My point is that if someone is part of an organization in which many members routinely engage in violent, criminal activities, and they don't comdemn those activities and the people perpetrating them, then they are tacitly approving those persons and their behavior.

In addition, just because someone is charming and polite, doesn't mean that they don't do bad things when you are not around. Some pretty terrible people have been very charming to many. The whole "I've never had a problem with them" doesn't mean that they aren't brutal thugs -- you just haven't seen it.
You are the sum of who you associate with.

With rare exception.

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. Your view is from the outside looking in. You know nothing about the rules or breaking them.

You launch personal attacks on people you no nothing about. You accuse people of supporting pedophiles because they attended the Berkshire Lobster fest.

I am done replying to your misconceptions.

You know nothing of me, my circles, or whom I associate with. You are either full of it or pretending to not know precisely what I am talking about.

Let's skip the implications and I will ask you plainly. Are you a full-patch, a hang around, an associate, a prospect, or just a groupie who buys supporter merch? Or are you claiming some insight because of a "close friend"?

And I'll ask you very specifically, since you keep dodging. Do you deny the following?

Hall got arrested for double counts possession, dissemination, and solicitation of CP, before he caught charges on the triple homicide but after he was out on bond over the framing of Glasser.
Hall is still breathing.
Hall is being protected inside by his HA and AB connections.
Hall is still a full-patch member of Berkshire 81.
A fundraiser was put in place to help with Hall's legal defense, with both the Springfield Chapter and Berkshire chapter.
You support Berkshire 81. Berkshire 81 still supports Hall. Hall is a pedophile. "minor attracted"

Last edited:

Grow up. Join us in the real world.
It’s just the way it is.

View: https://youtu.be/eXvBjCO19QY

Gotta start wearing my cut

You don't spend the years being a hang around, an associate, and then a prospect, to finally earn your full-patch because you want some riding buddies. Its because you want the clout that the winged death head reputation gives you. All you have said here is that he hasn't had to do what is expected of him yet.

And if you are not a member, you can't speak on the club. You should be close enough if what you say is true to understand the rules, and the penalties for breaking them.

edit: As bluntly as I can state it - you are the umpteenth person to go on and talk about how the clubs aren't about that anymore, just regular 9 to 5 guys seeking comradery and brotherhood. 81 isn't unique in this. Anyone who actually wanted that would not try to join 81 or any other 1%'er club because of the association it brings. Which means, it's clout seeking.
Wait - I can dress like a pirate without joining a motorcycle club? Nobody told me that was an option.

I was there. Where were YOU, prospect?
He was getting his 'cuts' sewn on at the local Korean dry cleaners while giving a root canal because ya know, Hells Angles are just normal law abiding dentists and doctors LARP'ing as ruthless 1%'ers on the weekends.

And you need to stop talking about things you don't understand because I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

For the record, I am glad to see your old avatar.

It grosses me out and intrigues me at the same time :)

Its like some old transgendered toothless person playing an imaginary harmonica, then throwing it away in disgust.
I expect you remember the backstory. She was a sign language translator during the Cadillac Deval administration. She looks like a thoroughly dedicated lesbian caught in the moment. I don't recall what she was translating, but I'm sure it was along the lines of "And this corn on the cobb is frigging DELICIOUS!"

I expect you remember the backstory. She was a sign language translator during the Cadillac Deval administration. She looks like a thoroughly dedicated lesbian caught in the moment. I don't recall what she was translating, but I'm sure it was along the lines of "And this corn on the cobb is frigging DELICIOUS!"

I sure do.. I think it was a winter weather catastrophe warning.

He was getting his 'cuts' sewn on at the local Korean dry cleaners while giving a root canal because ya know, Hells Angles are just normal law abiding dentists and doctors LARP'ing as ruthless 1%'ers on the weekends.

And you need to stop talking about things you don't understand because I know a thing or two about a thing or two.
Yeah, I stopped right there when “they” said that your gun prospect…. Allegedly?

Who is they?

I’ll tell you what though they throw a hell of a barbecue, whoever they is could’ve been any of the organizations…

It's literally the gayest thing ever, they loved making this big production with the sign language prop, like why not just be normal and have the message spelled out on the screen like breaking news or something

It never made any sense to me except that they were trying too hard

The HA has a huge recruitment problem and has been losing turf famously all over the country to younger groups like the south americans and chinese. They're aging out, and probably can't afford to pay tribute to the local police and prosecutors. I guess the cake sales and gay motorcycle raffles can't cover overhead anymore. The FBI is really really good at busting up organized crime. Any org with presidents and secretaries and sergeant-at-arms is gonna get overrun with glowies faster than a NES covid thread. The future of organized crime is decentralized and cellular.
That's a problem- FBI is focusing on traditional organized crime and ignoring the massive uptick in the new gangs growing their ranks with the influx of illegal aliens.

Yup, I bet she could clean up a whole cob of corn in seconds.

Is there not a cartoon clip of some character eating a corn cob like a type writer?

Back
Top Bottom