HD.4420 State House and Boston Common Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question but does anyone know how long these rallies go for? I know it starts at 11 but trying to plan ahead the train schedule leaving North Station and when to leave etc.
Also another dumb question but I assume we can bring backpacks etc? Need to pack food and water etc.

Dumb question but does anyone know how long these rallies go for? I know it starts at 11 but trying to plan ahead the train schedule leaving North Station and when to leave etc.
Also another dumb question but I assume we can bring backpacks etc? Need to pack food and water etc.
The rally is planned for 11 am to 1 pm with it moving inside the statehouse at that point

The rally is planned for 11 am to 1 pm with it moving inside the statehouse at that point

I think this will all depend upon what congress critter shows up and wants to speak to the crowd. At the last rally we had several show up and talk, which had the rally go longer than planned.

Outside of the obvious, guns, knives, pliers, scissors, dental instruments what else would they prohibit me from bringing into the State House of Corruption? Are back packs allowed or will they get the vapors over that?

Outside of the obvious, guns, knives, pliers, scissors, dental instruments what else would they prohibit me from bringing into the State House of Corruption? Are back packs allowed or will they get the vapors over that?
Conservatives and republicans. LOL! Oh and your man card.

Security at the statehouse will know when the protestors are coming inside and that they are all 2A people, so expect to be groped like it’s a TSA gang rape and anything less won’t be so bad.

You men and women who support the 2A and are going to the rally, Thank you! [rockon]

I am not able to attend. Will miss seeing the usual crowd at the rallies and the stroll over to Peretti and Blomfields, now dba Appleboom. Sold during WuFlu panic.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gXulI4yvkM

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct_1bNAti4j/?img_index=1

Last edited:
You men and women who support the 2A and are going to the rally, Thank you! [rockon]

I am not able to attend. Will miss seeing the usual crowd at the rallies and the stroll over to Peretti and Blomfields, now dba Appleboom.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct_1bNAti4j/?img_index=1

Any excuse to visit Peretti's

Security at the statehouse will know when the protestors are coming inside and that they are all 2A people, so expect to be groped like it’s a TSA gang rape and anything less won’t be so bad.
I doubt they will do much past the metal detectors

I will be there. Do we have any idea of how many are showing up?
about 1% of those who should be there...If even that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom