• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns I'd like to try

C-pher said:
She's due Feb 3rd. But because of the Privia (sp?) they are taking the baby either on the 11th or the 18th of Jan. We'll know what day on the 9th.

That's right...I had a brain cramp. Keep us posted hun. :D

C-pher said:
She's due Feb 3rd. But because of the Privia (sp?) they are taking the baby either on the 11th or the 18th of Jan. We'll know what day on the 9th.

That's right...I had a brain cramp. Keep us posted hun. :D

I have minimal experience with the plethora of double-action semi-auto pistols. right now I'm simply at a point of what I don't like rather than what I do. So I need to shoot more double action pistols.
We should set up a try-a-buddy's-gun-day at a range. I've got several DA/SA pistols, including

HK USPc (.40 and .45)
Sig P239 (9mm and .40)
CZ-75

I've also got several striker-fired pistols:

Glock: 17, 23, 34
Kahr: MK9, K9, K40

Plus a few 1911 types and a half-dozen revolvers.

I have minimal experience with the plethora of double-action semi-auto pistols. right now I'm simply at a point of what I don't like rather than what I do. So I need to shoot more double action pistols.
We should set up a try-a-buddy's-gun-day at a range. I've got several DA/SA pistols, including

HK USPc (.40 and .45)
Sig P239 (9mm and .40)
CZ-75

HK USPc (.40 and .45)
Sig P239 (9mm and .40)
CZ-75

M1911 said:

HK USPc (.40 and .45)
Sig P239 (9mm and .40)
CZ-75

I'm all for it.

Hell, I have a ton of stuff to bring if we do it...

I just wonder if we're going to have, "Clean a buddy's gun day" after that, because that's going to be a lot of guns to clean after.

M1911 said:

HK USPc (.40 and .45)
Sig P239 (9mm and .40)
CZ-75

I'm all for it.

I just wonder if we're going to have, "Clean a buddy's gun day" after that, because that's going to be a lot of guns to clean after.

M1911 said:

HK USPc (.40 and .45)
Sig P239 (9mm and .40)
CZ-75

I'm all for it.

Give me some notice so that I can get carl to order up some fo the really hot .500 Magnum loads. Then you too can pose for a photo like the one of the left...

Then again, the last time I did a "Try My Gun" session, nobody touched the 440 grain loads. (^_^)

I don't mind cleaning guns, but I have to admit that cleaning out the comp on the .500 is a royal PIA. (^_^) But I guess I get far more practice at it than most. (^_^)

Give me some notice so that I can get carl to order up some fo the really hot .500 Magnum loads. Then you too can pose for a photo like the one of the left...

Then again, the last time I did a "Try My Gun" session, nobody touched the 440 grain loads. (^_^)

I don't mind cleaning guns, but I have to admit that cleaning out the comp on the .500 is a royal PIA. (^_^) But I guess I get far more practice at it than most. (^_^)

What would I like to try?

- MG42
- M2HB

I wish I had found this site back in November 2005, one thing I have is an Armalite AR50 and during the 2nd weekend of December, my club Major Waldron's has a memorial shoot for one of our past members. We rase $$$ for poor kids and an orphanage in Rochester.

I bring my AR50 down for people to shoot ($3/round or 4 for $10). I donate the round and all the money goes to the kids for Christmas.

I would have posted this event here to generate more donations and give you guys an opportunity to shoot a 50 BMG. I can say that the kids from the UNH shotgun team had smiles a mile wide after shooting it (then I give the empty shell to them afterwards).

We should have a Northeast shooters day somewhere where we can try all types of firearms ... someone set it up.

We will get together, come warmer weather. We tried to last fall, but range facilities fell through.

If you have an interest in Full Auto's, I suggest a trip to a Green Mountain Boy's event http://www.gmbsc.com/

You won't regret going. You don't need to have a full auto, I go every year and take semi-auto Battle Rifles.

I'd really like to shoot any suppressed gun. The day I smarten up and move 20 minutes north to NH I'll be purchasing a suppressor for my SOCOM. [lol]

"Excuse me, Mr. Banker...Can you tack on an extra couple thou to my mortgage so I can expand my gun collection and add a few cans in there as well?"

Back
Top Bottom