• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns I'd like to try

In the spirit of a suggestion made in another thread, here are the
guns I would like to try out sometime. Perhaps if we get enough posts
we can compare availability and meet up some time for a try-out.

Pistol:
Para LTC
Any Para single stack LDA
Glock 36
Glock 20
Glock 29

Rifle:
45/70 Lever
m4 AR15
M1A
hk91

Barretts new M468 6.8 Remington SPC
that upper reciever makes your M4 look like a MP5 on steroids
m468.jpg

I have still never shot an AR before...

As many times as I have been around them I just never had the chance.

filtree
I've got the Para LTC... If we are ever going to be shooting together you are more than welcome to try it out.

I love that pistol.

Adam

Maybe after we get a list of who wants to try what, and who has it we can get an NES shoot together at AFS?

I'd be in.

Adam

I've had issues with the Bullpup. I worry too much about the ejected shells being that close to my face.

I'm sure that it's unfounded, but it just seems wrong.

I have to say, after talking with TypeO the Beretta Storm looks pretty interesting.

My stuff is pretty much oriented around the different IPSC classes (Glocks 17 and 35, limited and open STIs, a tricket out CZ, etc). My AR and shotgun are the same, set up for 3-gun (even though I've never made it to a 3-gun match). I'm going to start shooting regualrly at AFS again. So if you see something you like, just ask.

I have tried a SW500 and it is one that everyone should try if they get a chance. I almost passed thinking it would be brutal but it cause more laughter than pain.

M1911 said:
M1A1 Abrams

A little rough on the shoulder.

Not quite as bad as an M109A5 or M110.

If you want to try out new stuff, you need to make it to future Northeast Shooter's Range Days.

I know I've got some of the stuff folks want to try, and some stuff they didn't know they want to try.

mg42
g36
xm109 (barrets 25mm payload rifle)
mk19

ive been extremely lucky with my experences being able to shoot a bunch of diffrent machineguns. ive shot mp5s, a mp40, m16s, aks, 191a4, m14, hk33, ac556, and whole bunch more. one that sticks out in my mind is the sturmgewehr 44. i almost shatted myself when i was ofered the chance to try it. that was 2 years ago. at the age of 16 ive shot more machine guns than 90% of the poeple i know.

mg42
g36
mk19

ive been extremely lucky with my experences being able to shoot a bunch of diffrent machineguns. ive shot mp5s, a mp40, m16s, aks, 191a4, m14, hk33, ac556, and whole bunch more. one that sticks out in my mind is the sturmgewehr 44. i almost shatted myself when i was ofered the chance to try it. that was 2 years ago. at the age of 16 ive shot more machine guns than 90% of the poeple i know.

mg42
g36
mk19

Miserai said:
mg42
g36
mk19

Wrong! Unless you have an extremely limited list of acquaintances, you almost certainly have shot more full auto than 99% of the people you know.

My list: M16, M14, AK47, AK74, M60, Carl Gustav M45, 1928M1A1, and of course "Ma Deuce" (M2-HB). All long, long ago and courtesy of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Back
Top Bottom