• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Guns I'd like to try

Miserai said:
mg42
g36
xm109 (barrets 25mm payload rifle)
mk19

ive been extremely lucky with my experences being able to shoot a bunch of diffrent machineguns. ive shot mp5s, a mp40, m16s, aks, 191a4, m14, hk33, ac556, and whole bunch more. one that sticks out in my mind is the sturmgewehr 44. i almost shatted myself when i was ofered the chance to try it. that was 2 years ago. at the age of 16 ive shot more machine guns than 90% of the poeple i know.

Wrong! Unless you have an extremely limited list of acquaintances, you almost certainly have shot more full auto than 99% of the people you know.

My list: M16, M14, AK47, AK74, M60, Carl Gustav M45, 1928M1A1, and of course "Ma Deuce" (M2-HB). All long, long ago and courtesy of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Miserai said:
mg42
g36
xm109 (barrets 25mm payload rifle)
mk19

ive been extremely lucky with my experences being able to shoot a bunch of diffrent machineguns. ive shot mp5s, a mp40, m16s, aks, 191a4, m14, hk33, ac556, and whole bunch more. one that sticks out in my mind is the sturmgewehr 44. i almost shatted myself when i was ofered the chance to try it. that was 2 years ago. at the age of 16 ive shot more machine guns than 90% of the poeple i know.

Wrong! Unless you have an extremely limited list of acquaintances, you almost certainly have shot more full auto than 99% of the people you know.

My list: M16, M14, AK47, AK74, M60, Carl Gustav M45, 1928M1A1, and of course "Ma Deuce" (M2-HB). All long, long ago and courtesy of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

well, I've already shot things like a all of the glocks, all the S&W revolvers, most 1911 type IPSC race guns, most long guns, plus an M16, MP5, .308 SAW, thompson sub gun. M2 Carbine, M14 (faster IS better) [lol]

what I'd like to try now are other things that go bang, say a grenade launcher, mortor, tank, mini quad gun. [twisted]

I think I need to move to the SW desert and become friends with Mike Dillon.

size DOES matter [shock]

well, I've already shot things like a all of the glocks, all the S&W revolvers, most 1911 type IPSC race guns, most long guns, plus an M16, MP5, .308 SAW, thompson sub gun. M2 Carbine, M14 (faster IS better) [lol]

what I'd like to try now are other things that go bang, say a grenade launcher, mortor, tank, mini quad gun. [twisted]

size DOES matter [shock]

size DOES matter [shock]

I have minimal experience with the plethora of double-action semi-auto pistols. right now I'm simply at a point of what I don't like rather than what I do. So I need to shoot more double action pistols.

I definetly need to shoot the Desert Eagle.

On the same note the S&W .500

Also I have the same worry about bullpup rifles, so I'd love to try one out.

And of course I have yet to shoot full auto! that needs to be done before they toss me over the rail! 8)

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

PS: LOVE this thread idea!

I have minimal experience with the plethora of double-action semi-auto pistols. right now I'm simply at a point of what I don't like rather than what I do. So I need to shoot more double action pistols.

And of course I have yet to shoot full auto! that needs to be done before they toss me over the rail! 8)

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Weer'd Beard said:

if you've never shot a full auto, then you absolutely need to make friends with someone who has one (or more) it'll take at least a week for the smile to wear off after shooting one.

there's a large group of class 3 people that shoot at the Harvard sportsman's club.

Weer'd Beard said:

if you've never shot a full auto, then you absolutely need to make friends with someone who has one (or more) it'll take at least a week for the smile to wear off after shooting one.

there's a large group of class 3 people that shoot at the Harvard sportsman's club.

Weer'd Beard said:

They shoot up in Eden, VT, several times a year. I usually try to make the Memorial Day shoot. And you don't have to have a full auto, either.

THis year, I got to shoot an MP40 from the guy next to me. Of course, he'd never shot a Dragunov or AK, so it was just swapping guns. The fact the guy is one of our customers didn't hurt, either.

They shoot up in Eden, VT, several times a year. I usually try to make the Memorial Day shoot. And you don't have to have a full auto, either.

THis year, I got to shoot an MP40 from the guy next to me. Of course, he'd never shot a Dragunov or AK, so it was just swapping guns. The fact the guy is one of our customers didn't hurt, either.

Weer'd Beard said:
I have minimal experience with the plethora of double-action semi-auto pistols.

Any time you want to come out to Riverside in Hudson I can let you play with my Ruger P90 and my CZ-75 (Franchesca). Oops, almost forgot my PPK. They're all DA's. And I also have custody of a Beretta 96 in .40S&W (at least until my buddy repossesses it!).

When ya coming out? :D

Weer'd Beard said:

Any time you want to come out to Riverside in Hudson I can let you play with my Ruger P90 and my CZ-75 (Franchesca). Oops, almost forgot my PPK. They're all DA's. And I also have custody of a Beretta 96 in .40S&W (at least until my buddy repossesses it!).

Weer'd Beard said:

dwarven1 said:
Weer'd Beard said:

I'll definetly take you up on that! Maybe when I get back from my next excursion! 8)

Arrr

-Weer'd Beard

dwarven1 said:
Weer'd Beard said:

I'll definetly take you up on that! Maybe when I get back from my next excursion! 8)

Arrr

-Weer'd Beard

dwarven1 said:
Weer'd Beard said:

Arrr

-Weer'd Beard

Weer'd Beard said:
dwarven1 said:
Weer'd Beard said:

Arrr

-Weer'd Beard

Keep me posted as well. If no baby, then I might be able to go as well. Depending on the feelings of the wife.

Weer'd Beard said:
dwarven1 said:
Weer'd Beard said:

Arrr

-Weer'd Beard

Keep me posted as well. If no baby, then I might be able to go as well. Depending on the feelings of the wife.

Weer'd Beard said:
dwarven1 said:
Weer'd Beard said:

Arrr

-Weer'd Beard

C-pher said:
She's due Feb 3rd. But because of the Privia (sp?) they are taking the baby either on the 11th or the 18th of Jan. We'll know what day on the 9th.

That's right...I had a brain cramp. Keep us posted hun. :D

Back
Top Bottom