GOAL under attack by those that want to undo the good work we've done.

New print version of the GOAL newsletter is real nice. Congratulations on a good change.

I am completely in favor of the new GOAL direction. New thinking and new leadership. All good. New office is very nice, just took an evening course there a week or so ago and encourage others to do the same.

May the Goal Foundation RIP, as it seems it was self serving.

JWPaolilliJr said:
Michael Yacino Jr aka HenryBowman, So now you are out creating anger and discontent for your "Daddy" how nice. That makes you a thug just like him. Yes!! I said thug. Pay back is a MF.
I have the balls to do my own work, something you and your old man lack. ESAD!!!

Joseph W. Paolilli Jr.

+4

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

[sad2]

Nothing wakes you up more than the first time a younger person refers to you as mister so and so. Or maybe when you look in the mirror and finally see that you're an old guy now. It doesn't happen all at once, there are a lot of little signs along the way that you tend to ignore or just write off. So it has been with Mike Yacino. I used to shoot with him back in the 70's when Goal was starting out. He was a much different person then it seems, or maybe I was hoodwinked from the beginning, I don't know. The series of events that have taken place over the last year is like seeing the old guy in the mirror for the first time. Mike Yacino, it appears was out for Mike Yacino and family for a long, long time and right in front of me. I guess I either had blinders on, or chose to ignore the signs.

There is an old adage that says "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned." They never met a pissed off old guy. I'm pissed and I'm "Old Corps."

I'm glad I'm a member of Goal and NES.

thanks for the link.

Interesting that S&W shield is advertised on the back cover (last page). Is this a harbinger that is it going to become available in MA?

It is not a question of if, but when. S&W has already indicated that the Shield is coming to MA, perhaps as early as July but that is merely a projection.

Hummmm. Interesting that Mr Yacino disappeared as soon as the truth and some heat started coming his way. I guess he'll keep trying to do his damage in secret again. I guess the question is answered. He's against gun owners in Mass. That makes him a royal backstabbing asshat! Like gun owners don't have enough problems with this state. Lets add money grubbing a-holes to the list.........

Either that or Derek banned him...... [smile]

thanks for the link.

Interesting that S&W shield is advertised on the back cover (last page). Is this a harbinger that is it going to become available in MA?

It has passed the test and will be on the list and available in stores shortly.

It has passed the test and will be on the list and available in stores shortly.

That's good news. The next question is how quickly Apex Tactical will have a kit available to fix the trigger. I'm assuming the current M&P kit won't drop in.

That's good news. The next question is how quickly Apex Tactical will have a kit available to fix the trigger. I'm assuming the current M&P kit won't drop in.

Lou at Businessend Customs has already got himself primed on the Shield. He'll be doing triggers.

Yeah, I really wanted one and actually bought a case of ammo and 200 rounds of JHP so I'd be ready to rock & roll. Had one on order too. Just lately hit a financial situation so no new guns for me. Sold all the 9 ammo off and got back the gun deposit from Collectors. It's a great gun from all I've read. It felt really good in the paws too.

There's a whole thread on the new shield. Just saying.

Well, it was more or less a non-event. Yacino Jr. made his case, one of the GOAL BOD (a converted Brit, whose name escapes me, (sorry, I'm too busy drowning my sorrows over the Celt's loss) and there is no link on the GOAL page for directors) spoke in opposition, and seemingly everyone in the room needed to hear the sound of their own voice, which I will take as evidence the importance to them of this issue. At vote, there were about 7 Yeas and 60 or so Nays, which effectively ended the motion to eliminate the 100% goal mandate.

Action was taken post-meeting to incorporate 100% GOAL participation into the bylaws, rather than having it just as a a rule, which allows it to be brought up at each club meeting. A bylaw will see much more scrutiny and membership voting requirements.

I was happy to witness the civility on both sides of the discussion. Most were aware of the recent events, but none seemed too caught up in them.

Good show, all.

Actually, there were four votes in favor of the motion and 68 against. It made me very proud of the membership of WPRC to hear their passion for GOAL. The matter is closed. We move forward stronger than ever in supporting MA gun owners and our 2A rights.

Thanks to everyone who came out to support GOAL.

And for the record, this Brit is a proud American by choice [grin]

Back
Top Bottom