Fox 25 gun story tonight.

GaryO

NES Member
I saw a teaser on Fox 25 this morning about how Police departments sell off old service pistols. It seems to be more anti gun propaganda. Will be on the 10 pm news.

Fox New to run anti gun news clip

I haven't found it yet, but this AM Fox news ran a news clip about LEOs selling their old "High Powered Guns" to civilans.

Somehow they are saying that there is a "Loopoll" that needs to be closed because LEOs are allowed to sell their old service "HIGH POWERED WEAPONS" to anyone.

So, I think this would be a good time for our colective group to send fox news a little peice of our minds.

and maybe by them now attacking LEOs and making them the cause for "GUNS ON THE STREETS" the LEOs will wake up and smell the shit they are shoveling.

We really need to take back the media. The majority of our so called journalists are so biased in their reporting that it truly is faux news we get.

Yeah, aren't most LEO's carrying Sig's chambered in 300 Win Mag or .50 bmg?

last i checked Brockton PD were packing full auto MP5's and had M60E's in the trunks.

they felt that the shotguns just were not enough.

But yeah,

MOST LEOs carry a 9mm of some sorts. Last i knew, 9mm was some what of a pussy round compared to 357 mag, 44 mag or 45 ACP.

It's all scare headlines and bs to get people fired up about guns and LEOs selling under some Loopoll to us evil law abiding citizens.

I think ill be writing fox and giving them my thoughts on this. not that it will matter, but im just so freaking tired of being painted the bad guy in the media because i own a gun or few.

My hope is that the LEOs will step up and kick someone in the balls for this and realize just how bad it is going to get.

Brockton police with M60's!? This I gotta see.

Presumably in a door mount, next to the speakers blasting out Ride of the Valkyries....

We really need to take back the media. The majority of our so called journalists are so biased in their reporting that it truly is faux news we get.

"The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them; inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors."
—Thomas Jefferson

President Jefferson and I agree!

I think we are missing the point here...we need to speak with FOX news, find out who is selling what and get our butts over there to buy some!!!

We haven't seen the clip yet. Let's see what it's about. It could be a matter of local police departments turning their old gun in to the distributor for credit on the new ones. This practice has been going on for years. Or not.

When I saw this I was like... WTF?

So, LEOs selling old guns to "civilians" by what are (more than likely) legal means, is like some kind of evil thing?[rolleyes]

So it's unadaulterated evil that someone can buy a used handgun at a discount because a PD has no use for it anymore? [thinking]

Of course they showed some MP5s and stuff like that... yeah right... a few FFL/SOTs might get some as legal NFA items, but
big deal. Maybe they can tell us about all the bad things that happen with registered NFA devices.... (insert sound of crickets
here).

Seems like they're trying to make something look a lot more nefarious than it actually is, as usual. [puke]

-Mike

We haven't seen the clip yet. Let's see what it's about. It could be a matter of local police departments turning their old gun in to the distributor for credit on the new ones. This practice has been going on for years. Or not.

Really. This is all it can be!
but M60's in Brockton ? now THAT's firepower...too bad there's probably no one trained on the weapon on the force.

where's Rambo when you need him?

Years ago, when I used to live in Arizona, the Phoenix PD had a yearly sale of firearms they had confiscated over the course of the previous year. It was HUGE, and you could get some excellent bargains.

I'm sure now, with the liberals ranting and raving about evil guns, those days of firearm "recycling" are long gone.

As far as police returning or reselling firearms to fund upgrades to their weaponry, its their property, and its up to them, and as long as its performed legally, then what's the problem? The days of the real "investigative reporter" are long dead and all we have left are liberal muckrakers looking to boost their ratings with sensational headlines.

I have a feeling there talking about LEO 's that buy a weapon off the EOPS list,then sell it to acivillian

I have a feeling there talking about LEO 's that buy a weapon off the EOPS list,then sell it to acivillian

Could be... but why use the term "High Powered Guns"?

In a way.. maybe bringing the EOPS list to light could be a good thing.. Let them see that the EOPS list is not really good for anything.. that its really just a waste of money and the AG office really has the say on what is safe for us... [thinking]

Could be... but why use the term "High Powered Guns"?

In a way.. maybe bringing the EOPS list to light could be a good thing.. Let them see that the EOPS list is not really good for anything.. that its really just a waste of money and the AG office really has the say on what is safe for us... [thinking]

because "high power" sounds scary and evil even though all handgun cartridges are midgets campared to centerfire rifle and shotgun cartridges, as long as its a lawful transfer THEN WHATS THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!. there acting like cops are going out and selling there pistols to crack dealers in dorchester!!!

There is no LEO exemption regarding the EOPS list.

Are you trying to refer to those guns not "AG Approved," perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom