• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fox 25 gun story tonight.

no I mean cops that for example buy a Sig P-229Dak,which is on the EOPS but does not meet the consumer protection laws (chapter 180) then sell it to a civillian. Police can buy any weapon on the Eops list, civilains cant.

no I mean cops that for example buy a Sig P-229Dak,which is on the EOPS but does not meet the consumer protection laws (chapter 180) then sell it to a civillian [sic]. Police can buy any weapon on the Eops list, civilains [sic] cant.

Drivel. The EOPS list IS the statutory standard. [slap]

The only guns cops can buy that The Great Unwashed cannot are those which ARE on the EOPS list, but NOT approved by the AG.

Which is what I said before.[rolleyes]

The story was much to do about nothing

doesn't prove anything, bad or good

Just a feel good story for the Fox25 employees

"Alright Mike, good stuff" , at the end of the story the comment from the other news guy at the desk.

worthless story.

Wow. Really a despicable piece of "journalism." Gotta love how the reporter goes to the most anti-gun LEO sources (Quincy and Boston) and John Rosenthal. And of course all they said was run the mill anti-gun plattitudes. [rolleyes]

And only gives Jim Wallace all of 2 seconds for his views. [angry]

[puke2][puke]

Wow. Really a despicable piece of "journalism." Gotta love how the reporter goes to the most anti-gun LEO sources (Quincy and Boston) and John Rosenthal. And of course all they said was run the mill anti-gun plattitudes. [rolleyes]

And only gives Jim Wallace all of 2 seconds for his views. [angry]

[puke2][puke]

And this should shock nobody in here. Come on everyone this is the Massachusetts Media... [thinking]

Last edited:
they failed to say that you had to be licenced to own a firearm and how the guns that were used in crime were obtained.. my guess stolen from a law abiding gun owner and sold off. talk about baised... rosental and the quincy police chief... both ANTI GUN BASTARDS. notice how the pro gun argument and the TRUTH from GOAL was only showed for about 10 sec.

excuse my french but WHAT A BUCH OF BULLSHITTTTT!!!!!!!!!! [angry]

Where can I get a high capacity revolver?[smile]

Does a 10 round S&W 617 count? Or are we talking a 19th century pinfire Lebel here?

Did anyone happen to notice that in all the hysteria, they only mentioned TWO guns total that wound up used in a crime? Out of the thousands they were referring to? [rolleyes]

all they kept saying is that they COULD... Hell, my Subaru COULD explode, but it's pretty damn unlikely.

Fair and balanced, my ass.

Does anyone know any cops that are selling stuff off of the EOPS list that the rest of us can't buy? If so, please PM me. These sales need to be stopped, especially if it's a Kahr being sold.

Does anyone know any cops that are selling stuff off of the EOPS list that the rest of us can't buy? If so, please PM me. These sales need to be stopped, especially if it's a Kahr being sold.

[rofl][laugh2]

-Mike

Last edited:
30 seconds in and I am absolutely appalled. Nice use of key phrases to scare the general public. Anyone writing a letter in response to this? I sure want to.

Drivel. The EOPS list IS the statutory standard. [slap]

The only guns cops can buy that The Great Unwashed cannot are those which ARE on the EOPS list, but NOT approved by the AG.

Which is what I said before.[rolleyes]

You mean high quality firearms like the 2 Charter2000 choices, multiple Kahr's, 2 Browning Buckmarks, Glocks, and some others which we are all wishing we could get? I'm surprised that Springfield Armory isn't on there, and some of the newer models of some manufacturers aren't listed. I wonder if an update is coming any time soon.

30 seconds in and I am absolutely appalled. Nice use of key phrases to scare the general public. Anyone writing a letter in response to this? I sure want to.

I think last time I wrote Fox a letter for an anti 2A piece, I told them I was not going to watch them anymore, or support their sponsors. [thinking] I'll have to change the date & send it again.

You mean high quality firearms like the 2 Charter2000 choices, multiple Kahr's, 2 Browning Buckmarks, Glocks, and some others which we are all wishing we could get? I'm surprised that Springfield Armory isn't on there, and some of the newer models of some manufacturers aren't listed. I wonder if an update is coming any time soon.

Obviously statutes aren't the only type of laws that are applied to law abiding citizens.

I didn't know this place existed.

http://www.interstatearms.com/lawhome.aspx

Too bad the great unwashed can't do business there.

According to Rosenthal's logic about handguns being deadly,maybe the police should stop selling old cruisers because cars cause more deaths than handguns each year.

I worry more about some pervert in a used police car trying to pull over my wife than some nutjob going on a crime spree with a used police "high-capacity revolver". Where's the Fox expose demanding all used police cars be disassembled and only used for parts?

More sensationalist crap from the modern "media".

What the hell difference does it make? The BG ain't going to go to a licensed dealer for his weapons.

Hi capacity revolvers?

WTF.....Ugh.....

Boston PD only to sell guns outside of the US?

Oh that's fine then [rolleyes] ... Yeah, a load of foreigners can get good quality low cost firearms. But God forbid people here can actually get them

Where can I get a high capacity revolver?[smile]
Right here:
163357_large.jpg

SKU: 163357
Model: 627
Caliber: .357MAG/.38+P
Capacity: 8 Rounds
Action: Single/Double Action
Barrel Length: 4"
Front Sight: Red Ramp
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
Overall Length: 9 5/8"
Weight Empty: 42 oz.
Grip: Rubber
Material: Stainless Steel
Finish: Satin Stainless

We really need to take back the media. The majority of our so called journalists are so biased in their reporting that it truly is faux news we get.

There is only one way to take back the media. TV News exists not to inform us, but to make money for the TV stations. Same with radio and newspapers for that matter. Ask Newshooter, he's commented on it several times.

The way to take back the news media is to stop watching, reading, and listening. When their ratings drop, their revenue stream will dry up. Only then can we foster changes in their coverage. Sadly, too many people are passive audiences and not the sophisticated consumer of news products that many of the members here are. My guess is a lot of the forum members hardly watch TV news or read dead tree media and get a lot of their news from unfiltered internet sources.

Sadly, we're the minority.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom