fn_civil_p90.jpg

That's just plum crazy!

C-pher said:
SnakeEye said:
FN P90c
Merry Christmas! :D
fn_civil_p90.jpg

That's just plum crazy!

Hehehehe that little puppy would make an EXELENT stocking stuffer! And the fact that that 5.7FN bullet is declared a "Cop Killer" it's a bonus gift knowing that Ted Kennedy and AG Reilly won't be able to sleep at night!

Granted Teddy likes to blur the line between "Sleep" and "Pass out"

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

PS: I want one too!

Hex reciever Remington Mosin-Nagant please!

or if I am still over here.........anything that fires a real bullet that has a chance of stopping the enemy.

Given the choice of having a nic firearm from santa this year, I'd love to see a Spencer carbince. Just an elegant classy carbine. Just out of any price range I'd actually pay.

lg_160.jpg

I do however know there's one of these little .32 irdsheads being gifted my way though. [wink]
976405665-1.jpg

swatmedic said:
WCQB-T-A_grey_black.jpg

Wilson CQB, but I have no hope of getting one in this state

But if the Precision Sports Legislative Reform package passes, you absolutely will be able to buy one here in MA.

For details about this bill, visit http://www.goal.org/PSLRP.htm

GOAL is heavily backing this bill, the content of which was written in part by our own NES member, Greg Derr.

Christmas gun

A Heckler & Koch USP Compact in 40 cal. Santa has insisted I need another 40 cal. carry gun, to go along with numerous other carry guns in .380, .40, and .45 caliber. I doing my best to resist temptation. (laughter erupts) [lol] [wink]

"There are few problems in life that can't be solved with a case of dynamite". BB

SiameseRat said:
There's one used in black and stainless at Four Seasons. I was begging Patrick to put a deposit on it for me for Christmas but he said NO!!!!!!
Can you believe it?! Any of you guys on this board would die to have a woman beg you to buy her a gun, and here I am, being told NO!!!!!!
Sheesh... [lol]
p232-large.jpg

SR,

Not to make you jealous or nuthin', but I was shooting one just like the picture this past Sunday... Dad's back-up gun. We've got a deal - I'll clean his pistols if he lets me shoot 'em... ;)

Re: P232

Rob Boudrie said:
Didn't anyone notice that was a .380??? :)

Well, as the guy at the range said, "a .380 is a good defense range for a girl".

It was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud at him.

That 232 is one nice looking gun. Who cares if it is 380? A lot of people carry .22's, .25's, .32's, and .38's also.

Who the heck am I or you to judge someone else's decision?

Coyote33 said:
That 232 is one nice looking gun. Who cares if it is 380? A lot of people carry .22's, .25's, .32's, and .38's also.

Who the heck am I or you to judge someone else's decision?
A 380 you have with you beats the 45 left at home, but even so, I could not resist.

For me the issue is that my Kahr MK9 will fit in a pocket just as well as the 232. But it's 9mm and has the mag release where a mag release ought to be. YMMV.

M1911 said:
For me the issue is that my Kahr MK9 will fit in a pocket just as well as the 232. But it's 9mm and has the mag release where a mag release ought to be. YMMV.

Huh? Mine is on the same place on the Ruger MkII, the Makarov, and a Browning I used to use.

I'm not too picky........any one out of this list would do me fine.
Ohio Ord. M1918A2
M1903A1
Winchester High Wall in 40-65
B'master CMP AR15
Stevens 44
or...........a Tubb 2K in 6XC

Is it just guns? or may I list other gun related stuff I'd like waiting for me under the tree on Xmas morning?

CJC

dwarven1 said:
Rob Boudrie said:
Didn't anyone notice that was a .380??? :)

Well, as the guy at the range said, "a .380 is a good defense range for a girl".

Anyone who takes issue with what a "girl" carries is just asserting his own need to overcompensate for the other areas where he woefully lacks... [twisted]

And besides- I AM a girl. I'd rather have a compact, smaller caliber than nothing at all...

SiameseRat said:
dwarven1 said:

Anyone who takes issue with what a "girl" carries is just asserting his own need to overcompensate for the other areas where he woefully lacks... [twisted]

And besides- I AM a girl. I'd rather have a compact, smaller caliber than nothing at all...

Hey, SR... like I said to crfriend (he was with me shooting at the time), "a good defense round for a girl is whatever she shoots well!" Be it a .380, .40S&W, or .44 Magnum.

As for overcompensating... I don't know the guy at all, so I couldn't say. [roll] But he was spouting off some other cliches, too, so he may just not have a clue. it was almost like being in a bad movie, listening to him.

Ross

Yeah it's always funny to come across guys like that. Thankfully I've found a really great group of guys who don't make me feel like I ought to be in the kitchen whipping up some pot pies... Whether it's .22 or .50 I've been encouraged to do it all [wink]

SiameseRat said:
Thankfully I've found a really great group of guys who don't make me feel like I ought to be in the kitchen whipping up some pot pies...

I don't know why, but I always think that that's the funniest thing when I read that stuff. But then I think it's because I keep thinking of Cartman when he was saying that in one of the south park episodes.

"Woman, get in the kitchen and bake me a pie."

It just kills me. :D :D

I'm glad that you don't though. Who else would come out and shoot my new fangled 10/22 gat when I build it???

Back
Top Bottom