• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Favorite gun for Christmas?

I'd like a vintage Colt 1911A1 or one of the various other military manufacturers. Or maybe even a 1940's or 50's Commercial model.

Sako TRG-22 in .308

http://www.sako.fi/trg_22.html

trg-22_black_blued.jpg

One day, one day....

341 Newton Street (route 116). Just two short blocks up from the High School.

Call them, mention my name.

If I'm gonna wish...

The Bergmann-Bayard M1910 Pistol In near-mint* condition, with a couple of the rare 10-round magazines.

Or one each of US Navy and Army Remington Rolling Block pistols in .50 cal.

*wouldn't want it to be so mint that I wouldn't feel right shooting it.

Hmm...

a 4" S&W Model 19, serial # 2K269xx with Siles grips and a little holster wear on the muzzle.

Or maybe a .44 Automag.

Or a GI Colt .45.

Failing all that, I'll take a Paraordnance P14 in .45.

Someone tell Kathy, OK? [lol]

Thompsons

My department way back in the mid 70's had two mint Thompsons with the drum magazines...They were traded for two Mini 14 short barreled floders that never functioned properly....What a great deal that was....for the dealer.... :(

We had 2 FA Thompsons. Had the Navy Dept stamps on them. One was in the gun locker, the other was on the wall in the chief's office. We also had a "Grease Gun". Don't know if they're gone or if they're locked up somewhere.

So many guns that I NEEEED!

My dream gun is a .44 Desert Eagle Mk XIX in Brushed Chrome or Satin Nickle.

But an SVD, or an H&K G3 would be nice too!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

I won't GET any of them 8)

Greg said:
triplemini.gif

matt wrote:
Quote:
To help protect the children.

Does anyone make a good IWB holster for that? I just might add it to my list...

Cross-X said:
Some of my favorite holster makers are Milt Sparks and Mitch Rosen. I have the Milt Sparks Watch 6 for my 1911, and it is the best!

I think I'd need to buy my pant a size or two large for this one!

There's one used in black and stainless at Four Seasons. I was begging Patrick to put a deposit on it for me for Christmas but he said NO!!!!!!
Can you believe it?! Any of you guys on this board would die to have a woman beg you to buy her a gun, and here I am, being told NO!!!!!!
Sheesh... [lol]
p232-large.jpg

There's one used in black and stainless at Four Seasons. I was begging Patrick to put a deposit on it for me for Christmas but he said NO!!!!!!

My FFL also has two of these, blue (black) and stainless for sale.

Maybe we should take up a collection for you?

I want
Quote:
"An official Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time".....A Christmas Story

But, don't you know, "You'll shoot your eye out with that thing!"

Back
Top Bottom