• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

looking for a gun broker wizard...

greencobra

NES Member
to be on standby in case i need assistance when i try and sell a gun for the first time on that platform. i bust peoples balls all the time for being stupid, but let me tell you a secret, i'm stupid as well, especially with these online selling brokers. so, just looking for someone more intelligent than myself to save me a lot of misery and heartache by standing by in the wings if i have a question. i swear i won't ask you how long a ltc renewal takes in massachusetts.

I sold one shotgun on the site and these people get sand in their jinas when telling you they will not give positive feedback unless you plan on being a regular. F that noise. Feedback never means anything to me. I have probably not had 10 or so buyers not send any my way and told them not to go out of their way to do it. Unless it is a negative, then by all means, have at it. I find it humorous.
Just be patient, it will sell for non-Reptilian prices pretty quickly.

Sorry - the thread title made me do it.

I have bought and sold lots of guns on gunbroker over the years. If your selling take lots of good pictures, show all the flaws and write a good description of the gun. It's better to under sell the gun that talk it up to the moon. People are always happier to get a gun that was better than described. Figure out what you shipping will be so people know what they will have to pay right off the bat. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

It's a lot easier to sell your stuff on here.
tried that with this a couple years ago...no go, just languished. i found out recently 2 sold on gun broker for 2x what i was asking here. gonna test the waters on the other side of the reef
What are you selling?
day late and a dollar short [laugh]

tried that with this a couple years ago...no go, just languished. i found out recently 2 sold on gun broker for 2x what i was asking here. gonna test the waters on the other side of the reef

Good luck… if it was posted here it didn’t get my attention.

So, what is it?

We can be your shills and bump the price up!

That's how GB works, right?

Otherwise pre ban Glock Happy Sticks would not sell for $800.00.

Leading up to my move to GA in 2018 I had a fair bit of success selling via Armslist. I always dual listed on NES and in the end 95% of my sales added up being through Armslist.

It took some effort to weed out scammers/nonsense, but was worth it.

That's how GB works, right?
don't they do that demographic breakdown like ebay does? like you click on a bidder and it tells you how many times that bidder bid on their buddies stuff over the years. jeez, you can't be sneaky anymore.

don't they do that demographic breakdown like ebay does? like you click on a bidder and it tells you how many times that bidder bid on their buddies stuff over the years. jeez, you can't be sneaky anymore.
There is nothing wrong with buying from your friends.

The top bidder wins he has to pay.

GB will get their cut.

to be on standby in case i need assistance when i try and sell a gun for the first time on that platform. i bust peoples balls all the time for being stupid, but let me tell you a secret, i'm stupid as well, especially with these online selling brokers. so, just looking for someone more intelligent than myself to save me a lot of misery and heartache by standing by in the wings if i have a question. i swear i won't ask you how long a ltc renewal takes in massachusetts.
The biggest issue you will have is the unwillingness of a lot of FFLs to accept shipments from private parties. Add to that the fact that you can only ship long guns with USPS while fedex and UPS will not accept guns from a private party. You can use shipmygun.com for shipping or have a FFL on standby to ship for you.

The world is not a friendly place for private parties to sell guns online.

Back
Top Bottom