• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dash Cam: Canton, OH PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk

I would say nes simply demands a lot from public servants especially officers of the law and politicians. Now I have a close family member who is a Leo and I understand they deal with the scum of the earth daily and over time this can change your opinion on a lot of things! But I feel that a few bad cops are protected by their unions and the "thin blue line". Cops tend to know which are good and which are not yet they simply keep their mouths shut and look the other way imagine if they always did this they wouldn't make any arrests!

Hey, wait a minute ! The mass trooper had a hooker and the guy in Ohio was in a neighborhood known for hookers. Perhaps the civilian was talking to the Canton officers girl. Or maybe Canton PD f**ks people and gets paid for it and they are hookers. So if we had CCW badges then WE could f**k people for money and it's legal.

Hey, wait a minute ! The mass trooper had a hooker and the guy in Ohio was in a neighborhood known for hookers. Perhaps the civilian was talking to the Canton officers girl. Or maybe Canton PD f**ks people and gets paid for it and they are hookers. So if we had CCW badges then WE could f**k people for money and it's legal.
I am pretty sure it is only legal to pay hookers on the badge with confiscated drugs or lenient prosecution/arrest policies - or at least that is the customary practice... [laugh]

Cash seems gauche...

Last edited:
I'm not even a little surprised by the incident or the outcome. The only thing that surprises me these days is that I still meet people who think the law protects them, that the police are on their side, that prosecutors only go after criminals, that due process is a right, that evidence won't be manipulated by government, and that a speedy trial and impartial jury are the norm. In short, there are a lot of people out there that are one traffic stop away from learning that they have no rights.

Since this thread has gotten completely of the rail anyways, in the context of the word in question, it is incorrectly spelled. he could as easily inserted "duck" in its place, and argued well, it's OK, as "duck" is spelled correctly, using your reasoning.

Unless, of course, he truly meant paying with cash seems like a watercolor paint...[laugh]

i believe the book freakanomics determined a hooker was 3 times more likely to sleep with a cop than be arrested by one!

Back
Top Bottom