Civilian defense against armored vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight fire with fire!

NESMOBILE_zpsb8d78244.png

Team RAD DIC!!!

Last edited:
This should stop most MRAPS in their tracks... Male or Female driver.

ktm-rc8-sexy-girls.jpg

Last edited:
There are some guys on the inter web who say run out the back door and engage them with 3 to 12 friends. Or call 3 to 12 friends to come and get them.

Sarcasm aside , I'm serious. Provided , you haven't run away already , and you've decided to fight. And the enemy isn't our heroic local law enforcement etc. ...

Swat teams train to put 10 guys into your little house by surprise at 3 am. They don't train to engage in street fights with light infantry.

I'm old fat and only have 3 legs , so I'm being all theoretical here of course.

I think our resident Roland Deschain has stated in another thread something about "Force on Force" training as part of his LEO curriculum. I took that to mean the mission of LEO tactical teams has changed to include tactics and training against groups and not just one or two suspects.

Having said that, I agree that the vast majority of LEO, Fed Gov or local/state have very little exposure to MOUT/urban warfare and light infantry tactics. Watertown was as good example as any of a chaotic and fluid tactical environment and it tied up hundreds of LEO who also happened to shoot up a neighborhood before it's inevitable conclusion.

And of course this is all theoretical... I mean, no law-abiding, patriotic citizen of this great country would ever consider taking up arms against the government in defense of liberty and the constitution. 'Merica!

Last edited:
I think our resident Roland Deschain has stated in another thread something about "Force on Force" training as part of his LEO curriculum. I took that to mean the mission of LEO tactical teams has changed to include tactics and training against groups and not just one or two suspects.

The latter doesn't necessarily follow from the former. I suspect most force on force training is against one or two suspects. In addition, I doubt that most agencies do force on force training. I know of one suburban Boston agency that won't do force on force training because they are afraid one of their officers might get hurt -- no Simunitions, no Airsoft, etc.

by the time you notice one you're going to have other problems that have already exited the vehicle and are circling your house. It's just a delivery van. At that point aim for the head or legs.

I have not read all the post but I think the best defense against an MRAP would be to have neighbors that look out for one another, doubtful they will have 10 or twelve show up, when the officers outside the MRAP start taking .308 rounds from hunting rifles, they may think it better to not attack the one home when there are 5 other homes helping out

I have not read all the post but I think the best defense against an MRAP would be to have neighbors that look out for one another, doubtful they will have 10 or twelve show up, when the officers outside the MRAP start taking .308 rounds from hunting rifles, they may think it better to not attack the one home when there are 5 other homes helping out

My neighbor has a picture of Barack Obama on her door.

Wolverines !

Watch Red Dawn and see how to do it.

RPG's/AT4's will be difficult to come by initially... anyone got any connections with the Mexican Cartels? LOLZ.

Do me all a favor. Remember to yell out "BACKBLAST AREA CLEAR!" before you fire and don't shoot the damn thing indoors

My neighbor has a picture of Barack Obama on her door.

When you hear the SHTF, go and switch house numbers with your neighbor.
[smile]

RPG's/AT4's will be difficult to come by initially... anyone got any connections with the Mexican Cartels? LOLZ.

Do me all a favor. Remember to yell out "BACKBLAST AREA CLEAR!" before you fire and don't shoot the damn thing indoors

When you hear the SHTF, go and switch house numbers with your neighbor.
[smile]

how do you say that in German?

A bunch of smoke (gas, styrofoam and oil) applied liberally to surface of said vehicle. They can't see, they get a little warm, and it gives you time to decide....take it out or evade.

Without explosives or anti-tank munitions, you aren't going to destroy one. Put a 2 1/2 ton vehicle into the side and I guarantee you will damage the wheels/tires/drivetrain, not to mention disrupt the crew inside. Do it with a semi-trailer or dump truck and you might even knock it over...

And yes, it is most likely a 1-way trip. That's war for you...

Let grandma drive the truck. Old timers are always doing a good job of destroying things.

Show any resistance at all and they will back off and call in the drone. At that point you deploy your EMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom