Chuck Schumer thinks he is a hunter

He's a douche but if it helps hunters, fine. And if he's doing it because he's worried that his constituents are turning more conservative then that's good news too.

Again, still a douche but a douche that assimilates and votes the right way can be a useful douche.

Schumer doesn't hunt. He's a commie and will do anything to trick his voters in to supporting him.

Remember there are a lot of fudds who are ignorant clueless fools who will fall for it hook, line, and sinker. Chuck knows this... [angry]

Sorry guys, I have to disagree with you 100% on this. I, for one, SUPPORT Mr. Schumer's decision to become a hunter and welcome him to our fold. As a token of appreciation we should buy him some hunting clothes on the condition that he promises to wear them out into the woods. I have found the perfect outfit.. perhaps we can organize a group-buy for him and his friends?

291.jpg

If he'd been photographed getting a full on-hands tour at the NRA facility and shooting EBRs it might be a hopeful sign (not that I'd ever trust Schumer, so maybe not).

But getting pics taken of him hunting pheasant... It's precisely these kinds of photo-ops that pols use to justify their attempts to disarm us. "Hey, we don't want to disarm hunters!" has always been a cover for gun-haters.

Remember there are a lot of fudds who are ignorant clueless fools who will fall for it hook, line, and sinker. Chuck knows this... [angry]

Fudds, by definition, are "ignorant[,] clueless fools." They are also happy to throw handgun owners, EBR enthusiasts and any other gun owner to the anti-gun rights rabble in the pathetic delusion that their guns will magically be spared.

This means Schumer's scam may well work. How many Pennsylvania Fudds voted for Obama after he declared he wasn't going to take their guns?

SHMUCK Schumer for hunters? That's funny! That's like saying Barrack Osama is for the good of America, they're so transparent you can see right through them. I would love to see that ass clown removed from office by the people...

Last edited:
Here is another article showing Chuck's ulterior motives on hunting with Ben Nelson.

The scariest (or most true) part of the article:

“It surprised me he went out with Ben Nelson shooting, but it doesn’t surprise me that he shot a couple of birds,” said Jim Kessler, a former Schumer aide who later founded Americans for Gun Safety, a gun control group that was later folded into the group Third Way. “In 1994, if Chuck thought the way to win the assault weapons ban vote was to go out and hunt with [former Democratic Rep.] Bill Brewster of Oklahoma and shoot three birds, he would have done it.”

His former associates know how he rides...dirty.

Don't ever trust this man to protect your gun rights.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1209/30909.html

Last edited:
^^^^Everytime I see that picture of that asswipe, it reminds me of a Beavis & Butthead cartoon.

Sorry guys, I have to disagree with you 100% on this. I, for one, SUPPORT Mr. Schumer's decision to become a hunter and welcome him to our fold. As a token of appreciation we should buy him some hunting clothes on the condition that he promises to wear them out into the woods. I have found the perfect outfit.. perhaps we can organize a group-buy for him and his friends?

291.jpg

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
Has to be one of the best posts I've seen!

Back
Top Bottom